This Is Every Guy's Dream Girl

Options
124»

Comments

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can find that dream girl outside of the U.S. of A.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao!!! ? said succulent......damn
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    what about 19, she has to be a succulent ? , am i right fellas!?!?!?

what in the ? ? hell no

LMAO @ using "succulent" to describe another man.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Proven fact that foreign girls are def. better at the stuff men want. German women especially
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #1 being #1 seems kind of odd, but good luck with that.

I don't think I could be with a man who didn't drink.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol my chick i'm talkin 2 now has 90 percent of that ? ...
  • Wild Self
    Options

Proven fact that foreign girls are def. better at the stuff men want. German women especially

Especially these mixed race German chicks. My boy from the Army put me on to them and I got addicted to those types of chicks ever since.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Especially these mixed race German chicks. My boy from the Army put me on to them and I got addicted to those types of chicks ever since.

lol i was born and raised in germany so I would be aware of that, if this was the case...and girls that mess with ? in the army are not necessarily the classiest, ? you talkin bout wild self?

• Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Options
    that woman is not a dream, she exists

she jus be homely lookin and not very attractive

they be all around us and we aint EEEEVEN tryna get wit them
  • Wild Self
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

lol i was born and raised in germany so I would be aware of that, if this was the case...and girls that mess with ? in the army are not necessarily the classiest, ? you talkin bout wild self?

yeah, but that ? can't be beat. And they look better visually than the aver chick over here. One of them tried to lock me down, but I wasn't having that ? . haha
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    that woman is not a dream, she exists

she jus be homely lookin and not very attractive

they be all around us and we aint EEEEVEN tryna get wit them

? don't want no ugly women, that ? should have been on the list

20. Attractive

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know one of those, she wanted to be down with me too used to date her in highschool , bumped into her on FB, she lives in my hometown , went to visit had dinner and errthang , had a hookup in chitown with her I mean she's the package ...but my ? aint together.
  • $MoneyMakinMF$
    $MoneyMakinMF$ Members Posts: 75
    Options
    *freepost*

yall muhfuccas stupid.... yall living on Fantasy Island..... a male or a female with those traits aint gon want none of yall "IC is my life" muhfuccas...... i've been saying this to years to folks describe that Mr. or Mrs. Perfect person they claim they want....... "their perfect ass aint gonna want u unperfect ass"
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want a ? to actually do 50/50 in housework. I shouldn't be having a career and expected to do that and all of the ? around the house. We're both grown. If I can pick up a broom and scrub a toilet, so can you.

Smoking weed every now and then is cool by me, tho, and tatts are sexy.

Honestly, as long as the woman cooks I dont mind cleanin round the house. Tats what i do now n i live at my momma house. Just bump some rap music n clean, I dont really give a ? bout that

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that list really all that unrealistic?? ..... i mean damn know how to drive? ..good hygiene? ...using logic? have a job? TRY to cook? lol.... ? ...? is loosin if these things are not mandatory when trying to call some one your lady especially on some long term ? .... maybe a little jump off may not have a majority of those qualities ...but your main chick? ...cmon ? if you cant do at least 14-15 of those things i mean ..........damn
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Kats list... i'm all that but #6 a ? need his light liquor and beer lol...
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup this my dream girl.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yo list ? . I aint got no test for females. I accept them as they are and if I dont like how they are I keeps it movin
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    ? yo list ? . I aint got no test for females. I accept them as they are and if I dont like how they are I keeps it movin

Dates fat girl post.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might have missed it but I'm surprised nobody mentioned sex yet...