Why do they think Biggie is most technical than Tupac ?

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nubian11 wrote: »
    Its down to opinion in the end,but biggie sounded nice at times,unlike tupac he didnt have substance in his raps. Wasnt really saying anything that provokes thought, i guess folks don't appriciate and cant stomach that,they rather listen to light ? .

Brig the thread is about a technical standpoint. Subject matter don't mean ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol cracka ass autocorrect I clearly typed bruh
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^What does that mean?

Henessseeeeeeeeey got me feelin bad/Time to stop drinkin/I'm rollin/ in that top drop jag/what that cop thinkin

Lmao better biggie? FOH

[img]http://www.neuroticmonkey.com/storage/? -s-a-hell-of-a-drug_o_GIFSoup.com.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1308191571901[/img]

Anybody who thinks the ballerina is better than big is doin this^

I said as an artist.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat ? big is a ole rapity ? six briks I got ? ? ass dude tupac had a message a purpose for his words
  • ohhhla
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Biggie's rhymes weren't complex at all.

Pac's rhymes was???

This coming a guy who'll put Jeezy over B.I.G.

Sit down.

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason it's so easy to pull Pac lyrics that appear basic or even redundant is because he had so much material.

I'm not saying all his songs were great, but every now and then he would drop lyrical jewels that could go toe to toe with BIG's.

Overall, I think Tupac is light years ahead.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone knows BIG was a better lyricist than Pac, technically. If he wasnt, then why do people who argue that pac was better always say the following:

"but u could feel pac's ? more", "Pac had a better message", "I relate to Pac more"

Obviously, because technical skills is an objective argument. Ur Feelings is not. Nobody says Pac wasnt great and a Legend, but when u have to switch the argument to make ur case, it means you've lost already.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont feel like writing but if yall technical or lyrical pac listen to the R U till down album or to Cant C me unborn child starin trough my rearview. cant get better then that
  • matt mane
    matt mane Members Posts: 210 ✭✭
    Options
    Pac was better mc all around
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The east Coast was more technical than the west period at that time

Pac had some technical rhymes but, he was mostly more poetic and melodic focusing on vocal emotion

BIG was a technical NY rapper.He had an unorthodox style hard to copy and good lyrics

he just toned down to sell on singles

Doesn't mean Pac wasn't dope.Pac= great MC ,can move a crowd effortlessly

BIG= Great Rapper/lyricist
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    their styles are completely different. pac was lil boy on the block getting love from the OGs since his mom was a panther. his early solo work was about that young black male living in the ghetto. then he rolled suge and shifted his style to the G-funk L.A style.

on the other hand Big was a young brooklyn ? MC rapping about the streets. then he elevated to the king of new york mafioso don status and made the hardest songs ever.

every one of them was a genius in his on way. but it could differ from one to another according to whom you may favor over the other and which one had a bigger influence on your lifestyle.

personally to me Biggie was > pac because the life after death LP give me a bigger insight about the street life. and big was the best rapper to capture the balance between the night party fast life and the life on the streets. he gave birth to JAY-Z the one who carried the torch and completed supplying the world with records about the both aspects of life.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thread starter see "holla at me" by 2pac......you'll feel & see biggie groupies souls burning..../end thread
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread starter see "holla at me" by 2pac......you'll feel & see biggie groupies souls burning..../end thread

you caught more feelings in this thread than a ugly ? on a track ready to serve tricks
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Pac had a better content.

He wasn't as skilled as B.I.G.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big was too nice, people who act like he didn't have content weren't listening.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as rhyming is concerned the two were equal; both regularly used internal rhyme patterns. If we are talking content then Pac >>> by leaps and bounds.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Big was too nice, people who act like he didn't have content weren't listening.

B.I.G. had stories and ? but Pac actually had a message to go around.

Addressing the hood, politics, and it was basically current event rap.

Pac can do any song.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to shut that content ? up, actin like 2pac always rapped about world peace n ? , Pac was flip-flopper one minute raps about guns,drugs and thug life the next minute he trying to preach like he MLK...... dude was fake
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Biggie is better than tupakk in every aspect of mcing Only thing tupakk was better than biggie at was rapping off beat and draggin words out Ie :Pleasure and paaaiiiiiiiiiiin holla my naaaaaaaammeee etc

Tupakk couldn't tell stories like big,couldn't spit like big,didn't have the impeccable flow and never had an album better than biggies 2 albums and tupakk made da WOAT commercial songs like how do u want it and tempatations why big dropped bangas.It's common knowledge Big>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tupakk

shut up. pac wanted people to hear his message; there are even songs where he was rapping his ass off w/o taking a breath until towards the end of the song (heartz of men).

then you have biggie sounding like precious/sinus infection, "uh".

that doesnt take away their talent.

Rofl @ the bolded what does that have to do wit the bars?
    killaguwop wrote: »

you caught more feelings in this thread than a ugly ? on a track ready to serve tricks

That's all he do he emotional as fucc.I be trollin duke he was mega charged cuz he Thought I got banned
    blu197 wrote: »
    ? need to shut that content ? up, actin like 2pac always rapped about world peace n ? , Pac was flip-flopper one minute raps about guns,drugs and thug life the next minute he trying to preach like he MLK...... dude was fake

Lmao word
  • ohhhla
    Options
    This fallacy of Pac being fake I don't buy it at all.

Dude was versatile as ? .

That's why the public consider him the GOAt
  • blu197
    Options

typical post from a hater.

Post pics of yourself b4 you reply to me
  • blu197
    Options
    ? . typical post from a thirsty ? .

typical post from a hater.

Post pics of yourself b4 you reply to me

Lmaoo same response everytime....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gives a ? , both of them ? dead. And half the ? on here were lil ass kids when they died
  • tb_
    tb_ Members Posts: 232
    Options
    Smh at some of these comments pac will never get respect on the east coast biased ic especially if hes compared to there ? biggie.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tb_ wrote: »
    Smh at some of these comments pac will never get respect on the east coast biased ic especially if hes compared to there ? biggie.

this ^

but I rather say just the The Reason

is where this happens, this place is where all of Biggies dickriders come to fanwank the MF.

I mean I just read a Post on here that talked about BIG > PAC becasue of the coast they were in LOL