How will we discuss NYC's grimy/street era of the 90's being filled with alot of suspect MC's ?

Options

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    so bigz bff 'MANN' n da pik i post;d was not a ? ?

He probably is. Some stranger came out the woodworks and made a tweet a while ago about how Big had a "best friend" named Mann, but I don't know who the stranger is or his connection to Biggie, let alone Mann's connection to Biggie. So I don't give it that much thought.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    He probably is. Some stranger came out the woodworks and made a tweet a while ago about how Big had a "best friend" named Mann, but I don't know who the stranger is or his connection to Biggie, let alone Mann's connection to Biggie. So I don't give it that much thought.

lookin @ this pik of big & 'MANN' 2gether i would have 2 say MANN look;d SWEET/? he does look da part n that pik lol...

271175330.jpg?w=290&h=300
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all have to realize most of the ? rumors in the 90's were started by Wendy Williams.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@facts...

here is a quick list of facts you can check easily, Xzibit putting Puffy on blast about kicking it at a ? Club, Biggie being in a room full of men but naked eating chicken and smokine blunts, Lil Cease dancing naked for men, Biggies best friend being a openly ? dude named Mann, Mase Caught up for Picking up a ? after cruising the ? prostitute area of Atlanta,the numerous Lyrics From Biggie and DMX in regards to ? acts like ? a ? or other men in the ass, Mister Cee who Toured with Biggie caught getting head from a ? . Are there more easily checkable facts yes but if you are not catching a clue after confirming these facts then maybe it is because you can relate to these kats in a way a lot of us cannot...

What!???

*Pauses Life After Death.

Nahh man. These duns up in here ? as disco. ? !
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Mister Cee is the only one from NY that has legit proof of being a homosexual.

But these accusations of so-and-so being ? are just he-say-she-say nonsense imo.

With that said, NYC >>>>

so bigz bff 'MANN' n da pik i post;d was not a ? ?

So Biggie is guilty by association for having a ? friend? Btw I'm not defending him sitting naked in a room eating KFC lol
  • HailBlackMary
    HailBlackMary Members Posts: 93
    Options
    Only insecure white boys threatened by heterosexual black men or down low brothers buy into this ? rapper ? . No doubt some rappers are bi/? but not a sufficificant amount. Just gossip
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee wants these ? rumors to be true so bad right now
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confident in my heterosexuality and masculinity enough to say after all that, BIG is still top 5 DOA and the man behind two of the most influential hip hop albums of all time.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The deflecting and caping is kinda sad.... It dont take away from the music but best believe that if these rumors were about souther artist the same folk defending would joking and talking ? . That Guru ? was sad but he was ? with Solar.... Mister C did get caught with a ? as did Mase... u cant deny that ? . Lil Cease was naked in a room with dudes dancing. Big did eat chicken naked... those ? aint off limits for criticism or joking. Yall call Wayne and Drake ? but they havent done anything as bad as that
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I am not sure how other circles are but In my circles we are all hetero and do not have ? homies we kick it with much less a bunch of bi or ? homies. Over here on the best coast from Calie to Washington ? /bi dudes tend to roll with other ? /bi dudes but hey maybe you Denial/Defender kats get down differently then us over here...

Hell even when I was Living in Carolina that held true...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For one Biggie wasnt ? , that ? stems from the "ill suck on your daddys ? " line which was comedy, it was supposed to be funny and it was it had people dying back in the day, matter fact the song was about a female but these internet lames are infatuated with starting rumors and acting like they know ? nobody else knows, they believe what they want and run with it and then all of the sudden a bunch of other stupid people start believing false accusations, matter fact almost everybody listed were rumors started by "wendy williams", wendy ? williams is where we are getting our facts from now?? The ? said red and ? hold hands, busta and qtip are ? , nas isnt ? but hes a dusthead etc.., its stupid ? she does for ratings or whatever I really dont know why she does it, personal vendettas maybe I dont know, only suspect one to me really was Guru because that whole situation was shady
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still haven't seen any proof to these guys being ? though.
  • aneed123
    Options
    For one Biggie wasnt ? , that ? stems from the "ill suck on your daddys ? " line which was comedy, it was supposed to be funny and it was it had people dying back in the day, matter fact the song was about a female but these internet lames are infatuated with starting rumors and acting like they know ? nobody else knows, they believe what they want and run with it and then all of the sudden a bunch of other stupid people start believing false accusations, matter fact almost everybody listed were rumors started by "wendy williams", wendy ? williams is where we are getting our facts from now?? The ? said red and ? hold hands, busta and qtip are ? , nas isnt ? but hes a dusthead etc.., its stupid ? she does for ratings or whatever I really dont know why she does it, personal vendettas maybe I dont know, only suspect one to me really was Guru because that whole situation was shady

i hear u but Wendy Willams aint put Mase in that Range Rover with da boy.... She did not tell that story of Big beatin the chicken naked ( Im a huge Biggie fan) Wendy aint invent the Mr C story nor Solar domestic abusing Guru for years and all that drama....
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

i hear u but Wendy Willams aint put Mase in that Range Rover with da boy.... She did not tell that story of Big beatin the chicken naked ( Im a huge Biggie fan) Wendy aint invent the Mr C story nor Solar domestic abusing Guru for years and all that drama....

I forgot about that Mase story and Mr Cee is an obvious one but hes not even an mc, guru I said was suspect but hes not from NY he just repped NY, and that Biggie story proves nothing
  • aneed123
    Options

I forgot about that Mase story and Mr Cee is an obvious one but hes not even an mc, guru I said was suspect but hes not from NY he just repped NY, and that Biggie story proves nothing

would u eat chicken buk naked with ur homies in the room yes or no? I aint saying big was ? I think u tried to used mafia type references in his raps and the but ? kids and sucking ur daddy ? was for emphasis in his lines but I cant defend the chicken ? . Gangstar repped NY and is a NY group. The way folk jumped on Wayne for kissing Baby at that validating his so called gayness which is always brought up to discredit him as an artist then there should be 100 thread discrediting the artist named.... but u know how that goes
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The only "true" story is mr cee, and ma$e. Everything else is rumors. Biggie being naked in his room don't make him ? , unless he's actually having relations with men.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Btw where y'all get the story about busta, redman etc being ? ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Whats funny is you saying Biggie was not ? or Bi as an absolute is as bad as If i say on the ablsolute tip he was. There was more then the "daddys ? Line" there was the "rather ? Rupaul" Line, The"? other MC's Raw up the ass Line" The "I dare you to stick your ? in me Line" and other more subtle questionable lines. Besides that dudes best friend was openly ? , His Dj ? Trannys, His lil Homie strips for men and dances, his other homie picked up Trannys and his manager kicks it at ? clubs. What Does B.I.G. actually stand for? It was made an acronym for a reason. That said only the really ? circle he rolled with knows for sure if he was truly a Notorious Bi G...
  • aneed123
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    The only "true" story is mr cee, and ma$e. Everything else is rumors. Biggie being naked in his room don't make him ? , unless he's actually having relations with men.

couldnt the same be said for Wayne? they emulating mob ? and him kissing his father figure.... aint no relations happen correct? Biggie was but naked lol if we gonna rationalize then do it for all
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

would u eat chicken buk naked with ur homies in the room yes or no? I aint saying big was ? I think u tried to used mafia type references in his raps and the but ? kids and sucking ur daddy ? was for emphasis in his lines but I cant defend the chicken ? . Gangstar repped NY and is a NY group. The way folk jumped on Wayne for kissing Baby at that validating his so called gayness which is always brought up to discredit him as an artist then there should be 100 thread discrediting the artist named.... but u know how that goes

Theres a llot of ? about Wayne that makes him suspect, and not just that picture, Biggie being in his own hotel room naked eating chicken saying "I dont give a ? this is my room", people are just taking it out of context, if big was ? because of that then primo, jeru and everyone else was ? for being in the room smoking weed while big was naked, the last thing i thought when i heard that was "yo big must of been ? and this is proof" its just funny story involving dudes who were like brothers
  • aneed123
    Options

Theres a llot of ? about Wayne that makes him suspect, and not just that picture, Biggie being in his own hotel room naked eating chicken saying "I dont give a ? this is my room", people are just taking it out of context, if big was ? because of that then primo, jeru and everyone else was ? for being in the room smoking weed while big was naked, the last thing i thought when i heard that was "yo big must of been ? and this is proof" its just funny story involving dudes who were like brothers

I feel u. I dont think Wayne or Big are/were ? . But if u gonna ? on one for something perceived as ? they do the same for the other.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Whats funny is you saying Biggie was not ? or Bi as an absolute is as bad as If i say on the ablsolute tip he was. There was more then the "daddys ? Line" there was the "rather ? Rupaul" Line, The"? other MC's Raw up the ass Line" The "I dare you to stick your ? in me Line" and other more subtle questionable lines. Besides that dudes best friend was openly ? , His Dj ? Trannys, His lil Homie strips for men and dances, his other homie picked up Trannys and his manager kicks it at ? clubs. What Does B.I.G. actually stand for? It was made an acronym for a reason. That said only the really ? circle he rolled with knows for sure if he was truly a Notorious Bi G...

I dont know who his best friend who is openly ? is or his "other homie" that picks up trannys is, for all i know these are stories that are made up, Cease is his cousin and yea what he did was suspect, but how does that make big ? ? that ? doesnt even automatically make cease ? , Cee is the only proven one and it had nothing to do with Big, not even in the same time zone, your honestly going to sit here and try to convice people Big was ? because Cee did what he did or does what he does? When theres no proof of big even being suspect and dont bring up those lines again either thats reaching at its finest, they hold no clout on the matter, i'm not a ? but I think those lines were witty, they were used for emphasis like aneed was saying, Big aint ? man your trying hard but your failing

• its....JOHN B
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    Options

couldnt the same be said for Wayne? they emulating mob ? and him kissing his father figure.... aint no relations happen correct? Biggie was but naked lol if we gonna rationalize then do it for all

I feel u. I dont think Wayne or Big are/were ? . But if u gonna ? on one for something perceived as ? they do the same for the other.

But. Wayne. Actually. Kissed. A. Man. On. His. Lips. That. Wasn't. His. Real. Father.

I dont trip on Wayne kissing birdman but you can't compare lyrics to actual ? ? (kissing a man)
  • aneed123
    Options

But. Wayne. Actually. Kissed. A. Man. On. His. Lips. That. Wasn't. His. Real. Father.

I dont trip on Wayne kissing birdman but you can't compare lyrics to actual ? ? (kissing a man)

im not comparing lyrics im comparing him being naked eating chicken in a room full of men.... Im comparing Guru in a relationship with a man, Im comparing Mr. Cee getting head from a man. Wayne kissed a so called father figure emulating mafia ? .... I dont condone it but he aint get his ? sucked by baby in a car lol