How will we discuss NYC's grimy/street era of the 90's being filled with alot of suspect MC's ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    that's not my logic it's y'all logic. y'all just want to pick and choose what to apply it to.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    that's not my logic it's y'all logic. y'all just want to pick and choose what to apply it to.

but goin n a lockerroom wit men is normal ? sittin around nekkid n a room full of MEN eatin & smokin Lz is not normal thatz SUSPECT ? smh
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 pages of chasing ? ? into the next ? ass in order to prove faggotry. this ? is stupid.
    unless you dudes was in the room when it went down, it's all gossip.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    4 pages of chasing ? ? into the next ? ass in order to prove faggotry. this ? is stupid.

DJ PREMIER was n da room when biggie was butt nekkid eatin kfc wit his rollz out gettin his MANN on n a room full of men that aint no GOSSIP...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica 3:02PM Posts: 15,567
    @aneed123 your post is dripping with irony.

Im fans of Biggie and Wayne... Im being objective... to see yall defending ? ? cuz its a artist u like and bash one u dont if funny.... thats why I used the Wayne and Big example... let Wayne be but naked in room eating kfc with Drake and Baby and watch the amount of jokes....
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    @aneed123 your post is dripping with irony.

@Solom,an the Wise i'm just going by you and the ones that share the same views logic. Y'all said that if a man is naked in a room full of men then he's ? . So i brought up athletes in lockerrooms and said then they must be ? by that logic. Then y'all tried to backtrack.

i mean keep it consistent. by y'all logic it dont matter what they are doing, or the context behind it, the only thing that matters to y'all is that if a man is naked in a room with men then he's ? .

you know that is damn lie no back tracking you are taking a really emotionally charged perspective on it changing in a locker room is not ? but hanging out in a locker room to kick it with naked men is. If you cannot get the difference Then that just speaks to your intelligence level or emotional attachment to the the rapper, top that with the way you conveinently overlook the accompanying facts with your tanget argument and you show the homotional stan in you overrules the objective logical man. So you can run with what you run with in all of its hypocritical senselessness and spin, while I keep it real with common sense facts. Anyone that has that much questionable actions and company is not beyond reproach in fact you are a fool if you dismiss all of it because of stars in your eyes...
  • leftcoastkev
    edited April 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

DJ PREMIER was n da room when biggie was butt nekkid eatin kfc wit his rollz out gettin his MANN on n a room full of men that aint no GOSSIP...

Are you DJ PREMIER? If not, gossip.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gossip
    Definition of GOSSIP
    a dialect British : godparent b : companion, crony c : a person who habitually reveals personal or sensational facts about others
    a : rumor or report of an intimate nature b : a chatty talk c : the subject matter of gossip
    — gos·sip·ry \-sə-prē\ noun
    See gossip defined for English-language learners »
    See gossip defined for kids »
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? lie everyday...get off youtube bro.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..this thread is hilarious...once again.
    Y'all have to realize most of the ? rumors in the 90's were started by Wendy Williams.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this just another i'm jealous of nyc thread.

All the young people who did not experience the 90's need to shut the ? up. Even if big did some suspect ? that does not make him ? and the rest of that list is pure ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO.....I haven't seen a Biggie/? thread for a while, same ole arguments........one of the Reasons greatest discussion topics.
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    You know if biggie was ? wouldnt that also make pac a ? ? to after all him n biggie were friends also. also since we want to play the he ? for hanging out ? that would also mean suge is a ? as well as snoop and the rest of them ? at death row since they all including pac was cool with ? ass dre at one point NY and Cali both lost.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? for making a thread about ppl being ? .
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options

Definition of GOSSIP
    a dialect British : godparent b : companion, crony c : a person who habitually reveals personal or sensational facts about others
    a : rumor or report of an intimate nature b : a chatty talk c : the subject matter of gossip

dj premier is not wendy williams cuz he was actually therr & yes thatz SUSPECT & real MANN of him 2...

The Haper wrote: »
    Damn this thread could have been good but just became pathetic with the way these Biggie dickriders excused his behavior then tried to apply backwards ass logic to make his ? behavior seem normal. Biggie saying "I'll suck on your daddy's ? " is ? , and I don't care if he was quoting Richard Pryor. Pryor was a known ? anyway.

Jamacia is pathetic with the way he's trying to "use your logic" against you. To use someone logic against them you need to do it in the same context that they were using it in in the first place. Being in a room naked with me is ? ....being in a lockeroom naked with men isn't. Why? Because one is normal behavior that takes place in a normal setting due to the circumstances of a gym workout.

Now if you took those same athletes that played together and then were naked in the lockeroom, and then they went home and had a party with all men and one was naked around them...then that would also be ? . Make the situations equal before trying to use someone's logic Jamacia.

Then it's not "personal" or "sensationalist" once it's become public knowledge. The only person you could have said revealed something "personal" was Premier, but once it's out in the public, it is no longer personal since everyone knows.

Stop using a dictionary if you don't know how to apply what you've read in it to a given situation.

da ? is unreal jg when i read jamacia & leftcoast postz my face is like : /

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote:
    it almost seems as if these dudes were spittin that brawn and tough talk to cover up the fact that they were homiscuous ....

busta ryhmes
    prodigy
    ll cool j
    biggie smalls (rip)
    redman
    methodman
    spliff starr
    mase
    erick sermon
    guru (rip)

how will we as REASON posters discuss this era and the players involved without hurting the sensitive feelings of NY postetrs ?

lets all give out opinions on how we should discuss this matter with caution, because the last thing we would want to do is hurt the feelings of fellow posters ....

now when i look at that list and now that you think about it.....all i can say is damn

i gotta see where this thread goes
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    You know if biggie was ? wouldnt that also make pac a ? ? to after all him n biggie were friends also. also since we want to play the he ? for hanging out ? that would also mean suge is a ? as well as snoop and the rest of them ? at death row since they all including pac was cool with ? ass dre at one point NY and Cali both lost.

how when pac was roastin big? pac aint know about bigz suspect wayz cuz big was around pac frontin like he was hard & did u hear wat pac said when he said they shook ? azz dre outta da closet that ? left deathrow so nah pac, suge & em wasnt ? cuz they forced ? azz dre outta da CLOSET lol

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are y'all ? so caught up in wanting to know who's ? and not ? ?

some of ya'll ? act so anti-? and then make threads like this that got a ? scratching his head

like... i swear y'all don't even want to know anything about that, but its talked about like ? gossipin in a living room.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Damn this thread could have been good but just became pathetic with the way these Biggie dickriders excused his behavior then tried to apply backwards ass logic to make his ? behavior seem normal. Biggie saying "I'll suck on your daddy's ? " is ? , and I don't care if he was quoting Richard Pryor. Pryor was a known ? anyway.

Jamacia is pathetic with the way he's trying to "use your logic" against you. To use someone logic against them you need to do it in the same context that they were using it in in the first place. Being in a room naked with me is ? ....being in a lockeroom naked with men isn't. Why? Because one is normal behavior that takes place in a normal setting due to the circumstances of a gym workout.

Now if you took those same athletes that played together and then were naked in the lockeroom, and then they went home and had a party with all men and one was naked around them...then that would also be ? . Make the situations equal before trying to use someone's logic Jamacia.

Whoa! Now Richard Pryor is ? ? What the Wendy Williams beauty salon "gurrrrrl you know what I dun hurd" ? did that come from? Pryor's my favorite comedian, but I never heard that ? in my life. Kinda shows where people's priorities are. Come to think about it, you gotta dig to see that Preemo vid, so what are you people looking for? SMH @ homophobes... for some straight people yall know a lot about ? ? .
  • leftcoastkev
    edited April 2012
    Options

Definition of GOSSIP

dj premier is not wendy williams cuz he was actually therr & yes thatz SUSPECT & real MANN of him 2...
    da ? is unreal jg when i read jamacia & leftcoast postz my face is like : /

I'm not defending big or any of these cats, I don't know what they do, they don't affect my life. It's a gossip ass thread since it's based on he said/she said 2nd hand hearsay information going back and forth now between ppl who were not there. Just because DJ Premier say what he was "actually there" and he saw what he said he saw don't mean enough for me to accept it as fact. To me, it's rumor. I don't know DJ Premier, he ain't my homeboy so I ain't gonna stand by his word. Let alone take it and run with it and base an argument/debate on it. But whatever, we all different though, do you.

Crazy to me though is a long detailed debate among men about who's ? who. I'm done with it.
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »

how when pac was roastin big? pac aint know about bigz suspect wayz cuz big was around pac frontin like he was hard & did u hear wat pac said when he said they shook ? azz dre outta da closet that ? left deathrow so nah pac, suge & em wasnt ? cuz they forced ? azz dre outta da CLOSET lol
    But didn't you and Osamas cousin say that Biggie was ? for the People he was around/hung out with? so using your logic, that means Pac was a ? for being cool with Him and Dre at one point. or is it a double standard when it comes to Pac? if Biggie is ? for hanging with ? 's then Pac is too right?

as far as Pac not knowing Biggie was suspect, then he must have skipped the Me n My ? song on RTD when Biggie states he would suck on his girls daddy ? . or the ruo paul line. I mean, he didn't attack Biggie for his ? Lyrics when they started beefing, and only exposed Dre when him in Dre had a fulling out. my only conclusion is that Pac was a ? and Biggie/Dre was his ? lovers no wonder he was so emotional over them two ? all Makes sense now.