How will we discuss NYC's grimy/street era of the 90's being filled with alot of suspect MC's ?

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    @StillDreaming I never said it was "normal behavior" all I said was that it doesn't make him ? . Unless he was having relations with men then biggie wasn't ? .

You keep switching the argument earlier y'all said being in a room naked with other men means you're ? . So I then said by that logic athletes are ? too. Y'all are trying to backtrack to make a point, talking about "but he was eating chicken", well as opposed to an athlete drinking Gatorade?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@West Coast dudes talking about NY is ? ... foh...
    Yeah I'm talking about Soloman...

not saying NY is ? but are some Prominent HipHop figures from the area Suspect and the answer would be hell yeah. Nothing to catch feelings over the facts are out there whether you want to acknowledge them or deny them is a demon you have to battle on your own...
    you havent posted one fact that proves that any rapper or dj you named has performed any homosexual act

what you are saying is." if this happened, then it must be because of this!!"

come cuzzin. you know we only dealing with facts around here

hold up are you denying the whole Mister Cee scenerio seriously??? Or the Mase ? Situation??? OR the Diddy kicking at ? Club ? ??? come on fam what is the issue I am not just making up some random ? Allthis made the news and was confirmed down to convictions in Misters Cee's case, Take the cape off ? is sad as ? ...

Those are facts str8 up
  • loch121
    Options
    For one Biggie wasnt ? , that ? stems from the "ill suck on your daddys ? " line which was comedy, it was supposed to be funny and it was it had people dying back in the day, matter fact the song was about a female but these internet lames are infatuated with starting rumors and acting like they know ? nobody else knows, they believe what they want and run with it and then all of the sudden a bunch of other stupid people start believing false accusations, matter fact almost everybody listed were rumors started by "wendy williams", wendy ? williams is where we are getting our facts from now?? The ? said red and ? hold hands, busta and qtip are ? , nas isnt ? but hes a dusthead etc.., its stupid ? she does for ratings or whatever I really dont know why she does it, personal vendettas maybe I dont know, only suspect one to me really was Guru because that whole situation was shady

Whats funny is you saying Biggie was not ? or Bi as an absolute is as bad as If i say on the ablsolute tip he was. There was more then the "daddys ? Line" there was the "rather ? Rupaul" Line, The"? other MC's Raw up the ass Line" The "I dare you to stick your ? in me Line" and other more subtle questionable lines. Besides that dudes best friend was openly ? , His Dj ? Trannys, His lil Homie strips for men and dances, his other homie picked up Trannys and his manager kicks it at ? clubs. What Does B.I.G. actually stand for? It was made an acronym for a reason. That said only the really ? circle he rolled with knows for sure if he was truly a Notorious Bi G...

I dont know who his best friend who is openly ? is or his "other homie" that picks up trannys is, for all i know these are stories that are made up, Cease is his cousin and yea what he did was suspect, but how does that make big ? ? that ? doesnt even automatically make cease ? , Cee is the only proven one and it had nothing to do with Big, not even in the same time zone, your honestly going to sit here and try to convice people Big was ? because Cee did what he did or does what he does? When theres no proof of big even being suspect and dont bring up those lines again either thats reaching at its finest, they hold no clout on the matter, i'm not a ? but I think those lines were witty, they were used for emphasis like aneed was saying, Big aint ? man your trying hard but your failing

alright you believe that people stay in denial and play ignorance on ? all the time. Every incident I named made the news Mase picking up the ? , Biggie's Openly ? Friend Mann and Puffy Taking Xzibit to a ? club. Biggie chilling naked eating and smoking blunts in rooms full of men and lacking women and his lil cease enjoying stripping and dancing naked for men, Or asking dudes to strip naked for him if they lose a rap battle are all incidents brought out by those close to them man. Words and actions take a different meaning when you compare them to the company kept in my circles I guess it is different in yours. Like dude pointed out the hypocrisy of kats talking ill about Wayne when he is not doing even half the suspect ? his predecessors did...

Ain't nobody got no pic of BIG naked with men or making a man strip though.Where did this naked in front of men BIG rumor come from?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    For one Biggie wasnt ? , that ? stems from the "ill suck on your daddys ? " line which was comedy, it was supposed to be funny and it was it had people dying back in the day, matter fact the song was about a female but these internet lames are infatuated with starting rumors and acting like they know ? nobody else knows, they believe what they want and run with it and then all of the sudden a bunch of other stupid people start believing false accusations, matter fact almost everybody listed were rumors started by "wendy williams", wendy ? williams is where we are getting our facts from now?? The ? said red and ? hold hands, busta and qtip are ? , nas isnt ? but hes a dusthead etc.., its stupid ? she does for ratings or whatever I really dont know why she does it, personal vendettas maybe I dont know, only suspect one to me really was Guru because that whole situation was shady

Whats funny is you saying Biggie was not ? or Bi as an absolute is as bad as If i say on the ablsolute tip he was. There was more then the "daddys ? Line" there was the "rather ? Rupaul" Line, The"? other MC's Raw up the ass Line" The "I dare you to stick your ? in me Line" and other more subtle questionable lines. Besides that dudes best friend was openly ? , His Dj ? Trannys, His lil Homie strips for men and dances, his other homie picked up Trannys and his manager kicks it at ? clubs. What Does B.I.G. actually stand for? It was made an acronym for a reason. That said only the really ? circle he rolled with knows for sure if he was truly a Notorious Bi G...

I dont know who his best friend who is openly ? is or his "other homie" that picks up trannys is, for all i know these are stories that are made up, Cease is his cousin and yea what he did was suspect, but how does that make big ? ? that ? doesnt even automatically make cease ? , Cee is the only proven one and it had nothing to do with Big, not even in the same time zone, your honestly going to sit here and try to convice people Big was ? because Cee did what he did or does what he does? When theres no proof of big even being suspect and dont bring up those lines again either thats reaching at its finest, they hold no clout on the matter, i'm not a ? but I think those lines were witty, they were used for emphasis like aneed was saying, Big aint ? man your trying hard but your failing

alright you believe that people stay in denial and play ignorance on ? all the time. Every incident I named made the news Mase picking up the ? , Biggie's Openly ? Friend Mann and Puffy Taking Xzibit to a ? club. Biggie chilling naked eating and smoking blunts in rooms full of men and lacking women and his lil cease enjoying stripping and dancing naked for men, Or asking dudes to strip naked for him if they lose a rap battle are all incidents brought out by those close to them man. Words and actions take a different meaning when you compare them to the company kept in my circles I guess it is different in yours. Like dude pointed out the hypocrisy of kats talking ill about Wayne when he is not doing even half the suspect ? his predecessors did...

Ain't nobody got no pic of BIG naked with men or making a man strip though.Where did this naked in front of men BIG rumor come from?

It's not a rumor...DJ Premier confirmed it in an interview that Big was naked eating a bucket of KFC in front of him
  • loch121
    Options
    Stop it.The 90's was grimey and gangster for real.Check the crime stats.It was like that.These new ? are gayde ? ? wearing tight jeans and just being ? directly.The ? lifestyle was not cool in that era.It's almost a trend now to be very girly. If there were a few ? , and their were were some, how many you think their are now in the game when ? is a cool trend?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Nope you can't pick and choose. If being naked in front of men is ? then athletes are ? for that too.

lol@ pick & choose...u sound SILLY!
    I didn't make the rules. These dudes are saying that being naked in front of men means you're ? .

u sound like a lil kid do u really think jockeyz r n da lockerroom sittin around nekkid eatin kfc & smokin Lz? get fa real again a athlete is goin n da lockerroom 2 shower & change not goin n da lockerroom sittin around eachother NEKKID starin@ ? ....NO MANN!

smh how soon we forget

guru-20060414032843708.jpg

m.aol.com/music/blog/theboombox/2010/03/05/gurus-friends-and-family-question-solars-power-of-attorney/

Them ? was ? . Gaining power of attorney and preventing Gurus family from seeing him in the hospital sounds like something a wife or "life partner" would do.

and

Disgust at u comparing athletes showering to Biggie sitting around butt naked at his LEISURE with other men in the room.

SMH You ? can rationalize anything

U CALL;D IT DREAMING SMH..
    Where was it said BIG walked around naked in front of dudes?

SMH@ this this post is a great xample of y this thread is LEGIT cuz this biggie sittin around NEKKID eatin kfc n a room full of MEN wit his rollz out should b common hiphop knowledge...NO MANN!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is hilarious... imagine if this were Dre 3000 instead of Big or Solar yall ? would be having a field day now its oh it rumors and oh its the same as being in the locker room lol cut it out
  • infamous114
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Nope you can't pick and choose. If being naked in front of men is ? then athletes are ? for that too.

I didn't make the rules. These dudes are saying that being naked in front of men means you're ? .

u sound like a lil kid do u really think jockeyz r n da lockerroom sittin around nekkid eatin kfc & smokin Lz? get fa real again a athlete is goin n da lockerroom 2 shower & change not goin n da lockerroom sittin around eachother NEKKID starin@ ? ....NO MANN!

smh how soon we forget

m.aol.com/music/blog/theboombox/2010/03/05/gurus-friends-and-family-question-solars-power-of-attorney/

Them ? was ? . Gaining power of attorney and preventing Gurus family from seeing him in the hospital sounds like something a wife or "life partner" would do.

and

Disgust at u comparing athletes showering to Biggie sitting around butt naked at his LEISURE with other men in the room.

SMH@ this this post is a great xample of y this thread is LEGIT cuz this biggie sittin around NEKKID eatin kfc n a room full of MEN wit his rollz out should b common hiphop knowledge...NO MANN!

Biggie wasn't sitting around naked dudes...if anything the other dudes are suspect for staying in the room lol
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this is hilarious... imagine if this were Dre 3000 instead of Big or Solar yall ? would be having a field day now its oh it rumors and oh its the same as being in the locker room lol cut it out

yep & sad @ da same time imean this lockerroom ? is off da wall on sum mike jack ? son!...lol
    Biggie wasn't sitting around naked dudes...if anything the other dudes are suspect for staying in the room lol

who said biggie was sittin around nekkid dudez? HE was NEKKID n a room full of MEN tryna b his boy MANN HA..& yes everybody n that room was on sum MANN ? cuz if i was n da room i wouldve kick;d bigz bucket of chicken ova & told him 2 put sum damn clothez on NO MANN!..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GeE757 my point was that if being naked in front of men means "? " according to y'all. Then athletes are ? too.

Again apples and oranges Changing in a locker room and bullshitting for a minute is vastly differnt then hanging out for extended periods naked in a room full of nothing but men long enough to Eat a Bucket of Chicken and then smoke Multiple Blunts. You cannot rationalize that simply off that logic couple that with the company kept and their sexual tastes and the things one speaks on you start building a new picture. No One can say anything definitely but if this was any new rapper who talked about ? Other men, trannys and being ? like a ? in his raps and he had ? Best Friends, ? loving DJ's and Homies, lil Homies that stripped for men and all the other ? ? floating around the BadBoy Camp over the years you guys would crucify him...

Why be mad @ Wayne when others are/were doing the same ? long before him, why deny no matter how fruity it may sound that he feels Baby dude who essential raised hihis teenage him as a boyservant since before his teenage years is his dad/mafia boss or whatever other ? they said...

A precedent has been set and you have to be a in denial hypocrite to deny who set it most blatantly and talk ? about wayne or even lil b's confused ass pushing a envelope into areas I am disapointed that HipHop is going to. Whether it is shock, coincidence or carefully planned desensitzation...

• aneed123
    Options

smh how soon we forget

and

would u eat kfc butt naked in front of ur homies from jump? thats hella comfortable...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did my post get buried and flagged 5 times? Gee got some secret service agents out here caping for him.
  • infamous114
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

smh how soon we forget

and

would u eat kfc butt naked in front of ur homies from jump? thats hella comfortable...

I'm not making excuses for it lol, ? I know I wouldn't do it. Still doesn't make me think Biggie was ? though
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^ cut that male stalkin ? out ? ...
    Again apples and oranges Changing in a locker room and bullshitting for a minute is vastly differnt then hanging out for extended periods naked in a room full of nothing but men long enough to Eat a Bucket of Chicken and then smoke Multiple Blunts. You cannot rationalize that simply off that logic couple that with the company kept and their sexual tastes and the things one speaks on you start building a new picture. No One can say anything definitely but if this was any new rapper who talked about ? Other men, trannys and being ? like a ? in his raps and he had ? Best Friends, ? loving DJ's and Homies, lil Homies that stripped for men and all the other ? ? floating around the BadBoy Camp over the years you guys would crucify him...

Why be mad @ Wayne when others are/were doing the same ? long before him, why deny no matter how fruity it may sound that he feels Baby dude who essential raised hihis teenage him as a boyservant since before his teenage years is his dad/mafia boss or whatever other ? they said...

A precedent has been set and you have to be a in denial hypocrite to deny who set it most blatantly and talk ? about wayne or even lil b's confused ass pushing a envelope into areas I am disapointed that HipHop is going to. Whether it is shock, coincidence or carefully planned desensitzation...

DEAD
  • infamous114
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    How did my post get buried and flagged 5 times? Gee got some secret service agents out here caping for him.

Probably a mod...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited April 2012
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

ask in the mod thread oh you already did that and this post is again a attempt to take thread off topic so what are you really trying to accomplish? Get Gee's attention or discuss the thread topic or derail the thread???
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Lol at soloman putting logistics behind the situation. You wrote a titangraph (which I didn't read by the way lol) trying to validate why what biggie did made him a homosexual.

When rappers claim they ? people on their songs does that make them murderers? Unless they actually ? someone they not really killers. Unless big was having relations he wasn't ? .

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why is no one calling Premier ? for admitting he stared at Biggie who was naked in his own room?
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options

So why is no one calling Premier ? for admitting he stared at Biggie who was naked in his own room?

did u miss my post? i said every1 n that room wit a nekkid big eatin kfc was on sum MANN ? especially since they aint kick his chicken ova & make him put sumthang on!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

did u miss my post? i said every1 n that room wit a nekkid big eatin kfc was on sum MANN ? especially since they aint kick his chicken ova & make him put sumthang on!

so they're all ? then
  • GeE-757
    Options
    so they're all ? then

i dunno but they is all on sum SUSPECT ? !
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol at soloman putting logistics behind the situation. You wrote a titangraph (which I didn't read by the way lol) trying to validate why what biggie did made him a homosexual.

When rappers claim they ? people on their songs does that make them murderers? Unless they actually ? someone they not really killers. Unless big was having relations he wasn't ? .

you are right lets not apply logic to the situation instead running on emotions for men that you can relate to is the better route as you have proven...

? is beyond suspect both the actions of said rappers/camps and then the ideology of defense from camps supporters...
  • aneed123
    Options
    when its a ? u like folk wanna be all logical and break ? down... but a rapper who they dont its all fair game lol oh the hilarity
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    @aneed123 your post is dripping with irony.

@Solom,an the Wise i'm just going by you and the ones that share the same views logic. Y'all said that if a man is naked in a room full of men then he's ? . So i brought up athletes in lockerrooms and said then they must be ? by that logic. Then y'all tried to backtrack.

i mean keep it consistent. by y'all logic it dont matter what they are doing, or the context behind it, the only thing that matters to y'all is that if a man is naked in a room with men then he's ? .
  • GeE-757
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^ wat r u talkin about back trakin? aint nobody back trakin from wat they is sayin n this thread smh...& ya logik is still DELUSIONAL...