Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of those non lyrical dumb songs I like.It's catchy and grimey.I like the original better actually, but this ? hard.keef really sounded wack compared to the others on the remix.This tough. but the original was raw energy.Ye is using this dude
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow kanye and jada verses was cool, the hook is ass tho
    not worth a download
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're not a producer you wouldn't understand why chop is mad..how would u feel if a ? took ur work, sum ? u take deep pride in and changed it without ur permission or even building with you?

If u listen to the remix kanye threw it in chop face that he disrespected him by changing the beat..kanye threw out plenty of subliminal shots at chi ? in that song my dude..

i make beats and chop is stupid. its called a remix buddy. and the song was released for free

he's still gonna get paid for the ? once it gets white labeled. this ? chop doesn't understand ? about the industry

are they going to release it for sale? cuz i was under the impression they weren't
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them same ? he shouted out is the same ? he's ? over in the past..first ? he shouted out was bump j, the main ? he turned his back on..that's why solid went to robbing banks..bump was one of the first ? that was on g.o.o.d. music label and kanye turned on him..the ? was being funny with his shout outs on sum rich ? sarcasm ? ..

what?? lol yall ? is crazy ...kanye forced him to start robbing banks?? wooorrrrd?? ..cos with all that "talent" ye so called passed on.. the only option he had left was to rob?? lmao ...i see why ? never get nowhere in life with that crab in the barrel ass mentality ....

anyways tho ..this track was alright ..about a week to late and a few original sounds short of being as dope as it could have been ... as far as chop being mad i can feel him on that i mean it is his art ..but at the end of the day ..? gotta realize its much easier to get in this game by understanding it rather than trying to rebel against it ..either way the remix is going to help his career its not like ? gots to give him this kind of major look ...we'll see where he's at in a few years tho..
  • on1x
    on1x Members Posts: 43
    Options
    If you're not a producer you wouldn't understand why chop is mad..how would u feel if a ? took ur work, sum ? u take deep pride in and changed it without ur permission or even building with you?

If u listen to the remix kanye threw it in chop face that he disrespected him by changing the beat..kanye threw out plenty of subliminal shots at chi ? in that song my dude..

because it's a remix. that's the point. ye/whatever producer don't answer to the original producer, or it wouldn't be a "remix." this dude young chop sounds like someone who's young and unacquainted with the history of this craft. when have you ever had to consult with the original producer?!?!?

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH ima young producer and i would be honored to gain an Warner Brothers deal and even more Honored for a mega star like Kayne and company even rap on my ? . ? not grateful these days, Young chop doesnt even know what kind of doors could have open up if he established a relationship with GOOD music. Dont belive me? look at young super producer Hit-Boy story. I would trade spots with Young chop and get my ? remixed in a heartbeat real talk.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get what you're saying but lmao let's not act like this beat is some musical masterpiece. its a simple ass beat, and I feel bad for dude if he was like "this is the best beat i've ever made!".
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remix>>>imo

aint no reason for chi town ? to be mad, they can just get back to their regularly scheduled summer shootings and killings, this aint even a big deal
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    If u call yourself a beat maker then you would understand and appreciate giving a fellow beatsmith a heads up at the minimum if u gon change the beat..remix or not..the ? looks free but bcuz of the names on the so-called remix, there is big money involved..

im a beat maker, and, if i had a simple beat wit a wack rapper on it, and ye and friends got to it, remixed it, didnt even change it that much, id be quite honored actually.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

shut yo ugly ass up
  • NoHateNoFear
    NoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125
    Options
    man this ? was WEAK AF compared to the original. Adding them ? ass ad libs and melodies ? the whole vibe of the track, and I can see why Chop is ? off. The streets definitely wasnt feeling this. But shout out to Ye for giving lil broski some worldwide exposure by remixing the track. And keef you aint keep 3 hunna, by leaving lil reese off the remix.. ? it suppose to be OTF. Overall this is a POWER MOVE for the city, and salute to all the real ? in the city thats on that MUBU campaign and thats putting they differences aside so Chicago can claim its rightful position in the game... ITS A DRILL. ? Im 6 Hunna.
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I thought King Louie would blow first. I think he is better
    Louie would have been had signed with a major but he signed with Lawless Inc Folks aint no goofy, he going that independent route. low key rockie fresh is the future of Chicago Hip hop. Salute to everybody else doe.

• BackInWhite
    Options
    all this reppin make a ? feel like ? chicago
    don't nobody outside of chicago care what "hunna" you is
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ this dude taking a picture of his daddy's gun and putting it on the internet as his avi.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    man this ? was WEAK AF compared to the original. Adding them ? ass ad libs and melodies ? the whole vibe of the track, and I can see why Chop is ? off. The streets definitely wasnt feeling this. But shout out to Ye for giving lil broski some worldwide exposure by remixing the track. And keef you aint keep 3 hunna, by leaving lil reese off the remix.. ? it suppose to be OTF. Overall this is a POWER MOVE for the city, and salute to all the real ? in the city thats on that MUBU campaign and thats putting they differences aside so Chicago can claim its rightful position in the game... ITS A DRILL. ? Im 6 Hunna.

why that ? had to put reese on that damn ? , who song is it? chief keef aint obligated to that ? , and neither one of em can even rap.
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    lmao @ this dude taking a picture of his daddy's gun and putting it on the internet as his avi.
    lmao **? from the burbs post** ? I wish I had a father.. 30 poppers on deck... Im never lacking

• BackInWhite
    Options
    rofl ? said he wish he had a daddy
    ?
    lookin for love in all the wrong places ass ?
    ol teaira mari ass ?
    "i ain't have no daddy around when i was growin up, that's why i'm wild n ion give a ? " ass ?
    you ? with the self ether amuse me so much at 2:38 in the morning
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    not havin a father dont give u an excuse to be dumb as ? bruh
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options

why that ? had to put reese on that damn ? , who song is it? chief keef aint obligated to that ? , and neither one of em can even rap.
    you gotta point bruh.. keff aint obligated to put reese on the remix because its keff song, however the ? keff always yelling 3 hunna and OTF... and him not putting Reese on the remix contradicts EVERYTHING (OTF/300) he suppose to stand for... that ? was unloyal.. but salute to all them ? ... because they puttin on for the city.
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    think before you talk bruh.. i rather get caught with it than with out... yall ? probably in the safe confines of your home, so I know you wouldnt understand. smh. yall internet goofies be looking to deep into ? . jus worry about yourself.

• BackInWhite
    Options
    think before you talk bruh.. i rather get caught with it than with out... yall ? probably in the safe confines of your home, so I know you wouldnt understand. smh. yall internet goofies be looking to deep into ? . jus worry about yourself.

internet goofies!
    rofl!
    so how is you on this website right the ? now?
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    ?
    ol teaira mari ass ?
    "i ain't have no daddy around when i was growin up, that's why i'm wild n ion give a ? " ass ?
    ? you lame AF.. you must be some internet clown with those weak ass jokes... just worry about yourself... ? i aint bite me tongue.. SMH... clown ass ? ... thats what them 30 poppers for... come to the chi and them drillas would trunk yo goofy ass

• Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

shut yo ugly ass up

im getting tired of yo ? ass come 2da chi bru on ? imma bust yo ? &i put dat on lakeside put uh hole in yo punk ass

• NoHateNoFear
    Options
    ?
    ol teaira mari ass ?
    ? you got lil b as your signature... Everything you say from here on out is DEAD.... ? you endorsing a ? ... so most likely your a ? ? ... smh... yall internet clowns are hilarious... **looks at post count** yeah your definitely a clown... go outside and get some sun light

This discussion has been closed.