Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Options

Comments

• Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

What was that Chiinese? ? speak English
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haven't heard the original yet, but this is straight..the beat and Big Sean's verse were dope..
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're not a producer you wouldn't understand why chop is mad..how would u feel if a ? took ur work, sum ? u take deep pride in and changed it without ur permission or even building with you?

If u listen to the remix kanye threw it in chop face that he disrespected him by changing the beat..kanye threw out plenty of subliminal shots at chi ? in that song my dude..
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're not a producer you wouldn't understand why chop is mad..how would u feel if a ? took ur work, sum ? u take deep pride in and changed it without ur permission or even building with you?

If u listen to the remix kanye threw it in chop face that he disrespected him by changing the beat..kanye threw out plenty of subliminal shots at chi ? in that song my dude..

he shouted out at least 5 chicago rappers too

• Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Them same ? he shouted out is the same ? he's ? over in the past..first ? he shouted out was bump j, the main ? he turned his back on..that's why solid went to robbing banks..bump was one of the first ? that was on g.o.o.d. music label and kanye turned on him..the ? was being funny with his shout outs on sum rich ? sarcasm ? ..
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options

Nahhh I understand what you saying but I just can't agree. At the end of the day its a remix how you gonna cry over a remix which someone else take on the original. At the end of the day this could of been a GOOD music party, but kanye showed respect and got the original ? on the track, he shouted ? out and all that ? , and he evern kept the same drum pattern for the most part because we all know kanye coulda kanye'd the ? out of the beat and we all woulda still listened lol. Young chop feelings is hurt, and thats it lol. He shouldn't be doing all this chest beating and just tweet the truth of the matter "My feelings are hurt, I thought the world was bout to hear my beat and I was gonna mad new clients that actually pay"

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

i make beats and chop is stupid. its called a remix buddy. and the song was released for free
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    As far as the G.O.O.D. Music situation, Kanye is a good friend of mine. He helped pay for my lawyer and he’s making sure my books are straight while I’m in here. But as far as signing to G.O.O.D. Music, I feel like I would’ve gotten a deal with whoever I sat down to talk with. At the time, I was focused on recording and having an album already done before I tried to sign with anybody. But G.O.O.D. Music would’ve been one of my first options.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/kanye-west-holding-incarcerated-rapper-bump-j-down/
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why Chop is mad. I mean he did get a deal with Warner Bro. out of this
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    If u call yourself a beat maker then you would understand and appreciate giving a fellow beatsmith a heads up at the minimum if u gon change the beat..remix or not..the ? looks free but bcuz of the names on the so-called remix, there is big money involved..
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    You can post all the links u want but I'm in the chi and the streets talk..like that dude joey greco sed..? gonna pay homage one way or another..kanye is why bump went to robbin banks in the first place..he ? him over and his conscience and fear of death made that ? do the right thing..same reason gets no real hood love in the chi is why kanye pays to come home without harm..this extortion ? been goin on for years my ? ..real talk
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    *same reason twista gets no love*
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    If u call yourself a beat maker then you would understand and appreciate giving a fellow beatsmith a heads up at the minimum if u gon change the beat..remix or not..the ? looks free but bcuz of the names on the so-called remix, there is big money involved..

Was the original release for commercial use? No. Kanye released the song for free and do whatever the ? he wants to withit

you didn''t see him ? about this did you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DIS52KQJ7Mw
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Watever dude..I'm not bout 2 go back and forth with you..I sed all I was gon say and I'm dun..hav fun wit it bruh
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i make beats and chop is stupid. its called a remix buddy. and the song was released for free

here we are.
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options
    You can post all the links u want but I'm in the chi and the streets talk..like that dude joey greco sed..? gonna pay homage one way or another..kanye is why bump went to robbin banks in the first place..he ? him over and his conscience and fear of death made that ? do the right thing..same reason gets no real hood love in the chi is why kanye pays to come home without harm..this extortion ? been goin on for years my ? ..real talk
    Damn I feel you Young Chop.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    *same reason twista gets no love*

lol I remember Twista said he was getting extorted by GDs back in the day, he kept it real

remix kinda wack, original version is my ? though
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big sean has stepped his game up from the last album on a few recent features well see how he can carry a 2nd album but i like what ive been hearing recently
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like this ? , beats listening to chief keef and lil reese for an entire song
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Lol @boom..I'm jus sayin tho..in the long run, that remix and those associated with it has a hefty pricetag..chop knows just like everybody else..fam tryin to get on jus like the ? he put on..
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    so basically you guys from the Chi don't respect any Chi rappers....
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, after living in Illinois I can say that Chicago has a deep-rooted issue with self-hatred. It is sad.
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so basically you guys from the Chi don't respect any Chi rappers....

@BlackJerryMaguire Chi is a "Street Based City" where gang members are da majority if you from chi blow up and dont show love to ya city or respect then the city will shut you down everytime you comeback&if you a "Street ? /GangBanger" like dat ? boy chief keef is suppose to be then blow up off one song&start cutting off the ? you grew up with is the type of ? dat will get you killed in da chi dis aint about no damn industry music dis is about what da streets in the chi is feeling&right now dey aint feeling dis b.s dat keef&kanye did you just an outsider looking in you dk wtf is going on so dont speak on it
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he's still gonna get paid for the ? once it gets white labeled. this ? chop doesn't understand ? about the industry
This discussion has been closed.