Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl ? said he wish he had a daddy
    ?
    lookin for love in all the wrong places ass ?
    ol teaira mari ass ?
    "i ain't have no daddy around when i was growin up, that's why i'm wild n ion give a ? " ass ?
    you ? with the self ether amuse me so much at 2:38 in the morning
    ? you lame AF.. you must be some internet clown with those weak ass jokes... just worry about yourself... ? i aint bite me tongue.. SMH... clown ass ? ... thats what them 30 poppers for... come to the chi and them drillas would trunk yo goofy ass
    Battlezone wrote: »
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

shut yo ugly ass up

im getting tired of yo ? ass come 2da chi bru on ? imma bust yo ? &i put dat on lakeside put uh hole in yo punk ass

you 2 ? , right, should get together....and ? me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh yall make chicago look horrible.
  • NoHateNoFear
    NoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125
    Options
    not havin a father dont give u an excuse to be dumb as ? bruh
    think before you talk bruh.. i rather get caught with it than with out... yall ? probably in the safe confines of your home, so I know you wouldnt understand. smh. yall internet goofies be looking to deep into ? . jus worry about yourself.

internet goofies!
    rofl!
    so how is you on this website right the ? now?
    bruh stay on topic.. focus on the topic at hand (I Dont Like Remix)... dont worry about me. Thats what I mean by internet goofies. ? you looking to deep into ? ... making up wack ass jokes and song references.. that tells me you have no life.. probably in a ? ass basement thinking a cool ? to say to people you will never meet... ? you ah LOSER

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    man this ? was WEAK AF compared to the original. Adding them ? ass ad libs and melodies ? the whole vibe of the track, and I can see why Chop is ? off. The streets definitely wasnt feeling this. But shout out to Ye for giving lil broski some worldwide exposure by remixing the track. And keef you aint keep 3 hunna, by leaving lil reese off the remix.. ? it suppose to be OTF. Overall this is a POWER MOVE for the city, and salute to all the real ? in the city thats on that MUBU campaign and thats putting they differences aside so Chicago can claim its rightful position in the game... ITS A DRILL. ? Im 6 Hunna.

why that ? had to put reese on that damn ? , who song is it? chief keef aint obligated to that ? , and neither one of em can even rap.
    you gotta point bruh.. keff aint obligated to put reese on the remix because its keff song, however the ? keff always yelling 3 hunna and OTF... and him not putting Reese on the remix contradicts EVERYTHING (OTF/300) he suppose to stand for... that ? was unloyal.. but salute to all them ? ... because they puttin on for the city.

how is it not 300/otf, how is it not loyal, ? aint betray reese, he still on the team, but until he make a hit himself that ? better fall back and ride sidelines when ? like kanye call
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    not havin a father dont give u an excuse to be dumb as ? bruh
    think before you talk bruh.. i rather get caught with it than with out... yall ? probably in the safe confines of your home, so I know you wouldnt understand. smh. yall internet goofies be looking to deep into ? . jus worry about yourself.

internet goofies!
    rofl!
    so how is you on this website right the ? now?
    bruh stay on topic.. focus on the topic at hand (I Dont Like Remix)... dont worry about me. Thats what I mean by internet goofies. ? you looking to deep into ? ... making up wack ass jokes and song references.. that tells me you have no life.. probably in a ? ass basement thinking a cool ? to say to people you will never meet... ? you ah LOSER

my basement clean
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    rofl ? said he wish he had a daddy
    ?
    lookin for love in all the wrong places ass ?
    ol teaira mari ass ?
    "i ain't have no daddy around when i was growin up, that's why i'm wild n ion give a ? " ass ?
    you ? with the self ether amuse me so much at 2:38 in the morning
    ? you lame AF.. you must be some internet clown with those weak ass jokes... just worry about yourself... ? i aint bite me tongue.. SMH... clown ass ? ... thats what them 30 poppers for... come to the chi and them drillas would trunk yo goofy ass
    I TOLD YALL CHIEF KEEF WAS UH FLEXXING ASS ? ? BETTA MOVE OUT CHI B4 HE GET HIS HEAD POPPED EBK ? ? 3HUNNA&KEEF ? ASS

shut yo ugly ass up

im getting tired of yo ? ass come 2da chi bru on ? imma bust yo ? &i put dat on lakeside put uh hole in yo punk ass

you 2 ? , right, should get together....and ? me
    man joe, u lame AF... yo jokes are stale ass hell... just give up...

• NoHateNoFear
    Options
    bruh yall make chicago look horrible.
    who is yall... ? be specific

• BackInWhite
    Options
    ? spelled specific correctly
    know yeen got no life
    real ? with real ? goin on ain't spellin words right, dunny
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    you know what @BlackInWhite you aint even worth wasting a bullet on you beneath me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    who else from chicago in here talkin bout killin ? and showin off guns bruh?! and u on the internet just like me
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    you know what @BlackInWhite you aint even worth wasting a bullet on you beneath me

you wasn't gon do ? anyway tho
    nobody believed you, my dude
    you just a ? talkin ? on the net just like me
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    man this ? was WEAK AF compared to the original. Adding them ? ass ad libs and melodies ? the whole vibe of the track, and I can see why Chop is ? off. The streets definitely wasnt feeling this. But shout out to Ye for giving lil broski some worldwide exposure by remixing the track. And keef you aint keep 3 hunna, by leaving lil reese off the remix.. ? it suppose to be OTF. Overall this is a POWER MOVE for the city, and salute to all the real ? in the city thats on that MUBU campaign and thats putting they differences aside so Chicago can claim its rightful position in the game... ITS A DRILL. ? Im 6 Hunna.

why that ? had to put reese on that damn ? , who song is it? chief keef aint obligated to that ? , and neither one of em can even rap.
    you gotta point bruh.. keff aint obligated to put reese on the remix because its keff song, however the ? keff always yelling 3 hunna and OTF... and him not putting Reese on the remix contradicts EVERYTHING (OTF/300) he suppose to stand for... that ? was unloyal.. but salute to all them ? ... because they puttin on for the city.

how is it not 300/otf, how is it not loyal, ? aint betray reese, he still on the team, but until he make a hit himself that ? better fall back and ride sidelines when ? like kanye call
    man like Reese said, it aint "I Dont Like" without him.. man it was unloyal and hollywood as hell to leave reese off the remix.. point blank pidd.... "when you eat good, yo whole team should"... Reese contributed to the track and he should have been on the remix... end of story

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    what the hell he contribute, who remember reese part, who remember anything but keef sayin ION LIKE, keef made the hit, he makes the call, ? aint gon be mad when he get to ride on the tour bus ? hoes for the free
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options

believe what you want but i bet you dont live in the hood you a suburb house ? theres a big difference in how we grew up i just know you wont come to chi with that b.s you speaking you dont live in the city with the highest murder rate in america i do so whatever i say about what goes on in the chi hoods has some type of cred no matter how many jokes you make you still just a outsider looking in you dk ? about where im from how i live or what i do you lil house ? i dont gotta make anymore threats my citys body count speaks for itself so think i wont do ? if you want to

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    ? spelled specific correctly
    know yeen got no life
    real ? with real ? goin on ain't spellin words right, dunny
    REALLY? Bruh real ? dont kick it with stupid ? (them be the ones lacking), thats how I know you a ? ? ... ? its structure up here.. ? got laws and policies.. but im done, I can tell you know nothing about the REAL WORLD.. like ? C said "Oz aint prison and the Wire aint dope".. stop believing what you see on TV.

• NoHateNoFear
    Options
    who else from chicago in here talkin bout killin ? and showin off guns bruh?! and u on the internet just like me
    man bruh, I hear you.. however ? jumping to conclusions and looking to deep into ? ... its a 30 popper as a Avi.. just leave it at that.... ? talking about its my daddy gun, blah, blah, blah.. let who gives a ? .. im here to discuss the keff song... like that ? goofy as hell to me

• BackInWhite
    Options
    rofl
    i was born and raised in south memphis, tennessee
    yall not tellin me ?
    i came up just how yall came up
    the only difference is i ain't a ? ? that thinks that ? is cute
    ol "i wish i had a father" ass ?
    who says ? like that?
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    what the hell he contribute, who remember reese part, who remember anything but keef sayin ION LIKE, keef made the hit, he makes the call, ? aint gon be mad when he get to ride on the tour bus ? hoes for the free
    we can agree to disagree.. low key reese did his thing.. but shout out to them lil ? .. Im proud to see the youngins doing something positive and providing for they families.. thats the most important thing
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    ? went from murdering me over a message board to providing for their families and doin somethin positive bein the most important thing
    wowzers
  • NoHateNoFear
    Options
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.
    you entitled to your opinion.. this the internet... feel free to voice your opinion

• NoHateNoFear
    Options

believe what you want but i bet you dont live in the hood you a suburb house ? theres a big difference in how we grew up i just know you wont come to chi with that b.s you speaking you dont live in the city with the highest murder rate in america i do so whatever i say about what goes on in the chi hoods has some type of cred no matter how many jokes you make you still just a outsider looking in you dk ? about where im from how i live or what i do you lil house ? i dont gotta make anymore threats my citys body count speaks for itself so think i wont do ? if you want to
    yea you can tell he a house ? ... look at the ? post count.. SMH.... lame ass ? missing out on life, on the computer all day and ?

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.
    you entitled to your opinion.. this the internet... feel free to voice your opinion

aint nobody even talkin bout u bruh, feel guilty if u wanna

• NoHateNoFear
    Options
    ? went from murdering me over a message board to providing for their families and doin somethin positive bein the most important thing
    wowzers
    Learn how to read.. I never said I would murder you... You must have a low reading comprehension level.

• BackInWhite
    Options
    ? said i'm missin out on life
    i can guarantee you i've been to more places in 4 months than you have in your life
    and my post count was higher than this
    but i'm a house ?
    smh
    ? is ? out here
This discussion has been closed.