Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    G Mack wrote: »
    RG3 on leno in a few

damn i see Adidas scooping up everybody....even dipping into football

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

(i don't follow sport brand economics)

Both. They are still far, far behind Nike.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

naw there making legitimate power moves

plus there product is quality

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

? they aint even ? with reebok either
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

naw there making legitimate power moves

plus there product is quality

Ask Derrick Rose.
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

? they aint even ? with reebok either

Agreed..
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucs lookin to trade Kellen Winslow
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm assuming the suicide threats made by Cromartie's wife have already been posted
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Addidas > Reebok in any sport.

How many teams does Reebok supply?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York hasn't been kind for Tim Tebow already. ? gon get real for son the longer he stay.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucs looking ot sing Dallas clark
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Eagles released Jacory Harris lol
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    when did the Eagles sign Jacory Harris
  • Matt-
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

haha about a week before they released him
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    dam that was fast. he can't be serious in the NFL with them floating ass passes though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucs lookin to trade Kellen Winslow

looks like ya'll might get dallas clark....a good fill in if kellen winslow leaves
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Eagles released Jacory Harris lol
    matt- wrote: »

haha about a week before they released him

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif
  • bow to royalty
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yup. Clark's been signed, Winslow's been traded to the Seahawks. Seahawks gave up a 7th, that cane be turned into a 6th. I'm mad the Bucs didn't do better than that.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Yup. Clark's been signed, Winslow's been traded to the Seahawks. Seahawks gave up a 7th, that cane be turned into a 6th. I'm mad the Bucs didn't do better than that.

i'm sure thats the best possible deal they could get.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

I don't get what would make his trade value that low
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ain't the NBA. A veteran non-franchise player/QB type player doesn't demand much on the trade market. When NFL teams trade they're usually just trying to dump salary for cap-space or avoid losing a player for nothing in free agency later.

NBA does this too, but the NFL has never been a trade happy league except on draft day.

He's not a pro-bowl caliber player anymore (since '07), known to cause problems in the locker room and buck on coaches , and has had injury issues --- They're lucky to get anything for'em.

• bow to royalty
    Options

This ain't the NBA. A veteran non-franchise player/QB type player doesn't demand much on the trade market. When NFL teams trade they're usually just trying to dump salary for cap-space or avoid losing a player for nothing in free agency later.

NBA does this too, but the NFL has never been a trade happy league except on draft day.

He's not a pro-bowl caliber player anymore (since '07), known to cause problems in the locker room and buck on coaches , and has had injury issues --- They're lucky to get anything for'em.

He hasn't caused any drama in Tampa, and he hasn't missed a game for them since he got there (3 years ago). So he doesn't really look like a distraction, or like his injuries are that big of an issue. His contract wasn't a huge one either, I think around 4-5 million. Dude's still fairly young too. But you're right about players values being low when it comes to draft pick trades.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Pretty much......

Nobody worried about that has-been. Only reason why he's worth mentioning is because of who his old quarterback is. He's slow, he can't block, and Peyton isn't passing him the ball anymore.

haha you a Dallas Clark hater? I didn't even know those existed. He was talkin bout Winslow though, not Clark
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Pretty much......

Nobody worried about that has-been. Only reason why he's worth mentioning is because of who his old quarterback is. He's slow, he can't block, and Peyton isn't passing him the ball anymore.

haha you a Dallas Clark hater? I didn't even know those existed. He was talkin bout Winslow though, not Clark

I don't hate him. I just call a ? a ? .

You can't say dude's only worth mentioning because of who his QB is. He's had a respectable career. Harrison and Wayne only worth mentioning because of who their QB was? I don't think Tampa's expectin much of him though. The offense won't rely too heavily on TE play, and Winslow's replacement was already drafted. Think Clark is just there as a short term bridge and mentor to Stocker.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Pretty much......

I don't hate him. I just call a ? a ? .

You can't say dude's only worth mentioning because of who his QB is. He's had a respectable career. Harrison and Wayne only worth mentioning because of who their QB was? I don't think Tampa's expectin much of him though. The offense won't rely too heavily on TE play, and Winslow's replacement was already drafted. Think Clark is just there as a short term bridge and mentor to Stocker.

You bringing up the past when referring to "a respectable career". I'm talking about now. He aint ? now and hasn't been for a while. I never was really too impressed with him. He only had two great seasons. The rest of his career? Not so much

That's why I said it's not worth mentioning.

Dude had a HOF WR on both sides of him most of his career. How big did you expect his numbers to be? He got hurt 2 years ago, and last year the Colts QB situation was a joke. So have we really seen him fall off?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pats are loaded this year on offense just hope we can play well on the other side of the ball.
This discussion has been closed.