The Official 2012-2013 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man they are gonna have so many lame cameos from all the dolphins owners on that show
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    man they are gonna have so many lame cameos from all the dolphins owners on that show

? now that i think about it give me serena back shots from south beach and this show might be no to something

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Alex smith needs to sit his ass down. The context of what he was saying were on point but he was out of line directed it to Cam. should have just made a generalized statement not singling out any qb. As wack as his ass has been he should be the last person talking. .

Exactly. He knew what he was doing when he mentioned Cam's name..

"I don't want my son to play football," Scott, a 10-year NFL veteran, told the Daily News. "I play football so he won't have to. With what is going on, I don't know if it’s really worth it."

Bart did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that.

The bold is straight stupid. ? ain't working 3 jobs to provide a better life for his kids and that they won't have to work those 3 jobs to provide for their family.

"I already played football in the NFL, for both of us. So there's no need for you to play." The ? ?
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea bart scott tripping talking like working in the NFL is picking up elephant ? at the circus
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolphins will appear on Hard Knocks this year
    lame.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ terrell owens
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asante showin' out already...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/29/samuel-creates-stir-in-first-practice-with-falcons/
    The plan is to move Robinson to the slot, with Grimes and Samuel on the outside. “I have a preference,” Samuel said. “I want to be on the left side. I’m a left corner but I’ll do anything I can to help the team. This is a right-handed league and I want to be where the ball is coming.”

Samuel played both sides on Tuesday, and he was eager to show off. “Can I get some action out here?” Samuel yelled at one point while on the practice field. “Am I out here for my health? I want to show the people what I can do!”

After intercepting a Ryan pass, Samuel pointed to his jersey and said, “Deuce Deuce right here.”

The bold is interesting. Good ? .

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that on the ajc

“Get me some action over here so I can show these people [as he pointed to the coaches] what I can do,” Samuel said Tuesday. When no passes immediately came his way, Samuel went to the top and involved Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff in his antics. “Dimitroff, tell them to get me some action,” Samuel said. The offense was working on their inside timing routes and finally got around to throwing some passes to Samuel’s side of the field. Samuel stepped in front of a pass from backup quarterback John Parker Wilson that was intended for Kevin Cone. Samuel ran to the sideline for a quick pose, with his arms crossed. “That’s the G-Stance,” Samuel said. “I’m the first person to do this. [He posed again.] I branded it. ” A few plays later, Samuel nabbed a Matt Ryan pass that was intended for Drew Davis. Samuel, 31, who was acquired in a trade with Philadelphia in April, said there was a method to his madness in calling for some action in practice. “That’s what you’ve got to do, put the bull’s eye on your shoulder and step up to the plate,” Samuel said. “That’s how you get better. If you are talking [smack] and you’re telling them ‘they can’t do this or they can’t do that,’ of course, they are going to try. But if you don’t back it up, they are going to [make fun of] you.”

? it I'm doing this right now I sacrifice chris owens to the knee collector for asante samuel
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I saw that on the ajc

“Get me some action over here so I can show these people [as he pointed to the coaches] what I can do,” Samuel said Tuesday. When no passes immediately came his way, Samuel went to the top and involved Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff in his antics. “Dimitroff, tell them to get me some action,” Samuel said. The offense was working on their inside timing routes and finally got around to throwing some passes to Samuel’s side of the field. Samuel stepped in front of a pass from backup quarterback John Parker Wilson that was intended for Kevin Cone. Samuel ran to the sideline for a quick pose, with his arms crossed. “That’s the G-Stance,” Samuel said. “I’m the first person to do this. [He posed again.] I branded it. ” A few plays later, Samuel nabbed a Matt Ryan pass that was intended for Drew Davis. Samuel, 31, who was acquired in a trade with Philadelphia in April, said there was a method to his madness in calling for some action in practice. “That’s what you’ve got to do, put the bull’s eye on your shoulder and step up to the plate,” Samuel said. “That’s how you get better. If you are talking [smack] and you’re telling them ‘they can’t do this or they can’t do that,’ of course, they are going to try. But if you don’t back it up, they are going to [make fun of] you.”

? it I'm doing this right now I sacrifice chris owens to the knee collector for asante samuel

SMH @ you thinking The K.C. take direction from mere mortals.

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    asante was one of my favorite players when he was with philly....but falcons fans watch for that double move this season lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You never know bruh that ? might take bribes

? I just don't wanna see this ? laying on the ground and chris owens sorry ass grabbing his helmet
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    asante was one of my favorite players when he was with philly....but falcons fans watch for that double move this season lol

Unless you can convince me Chris Owens is better -- I gives no fuxx.

Good luck wit dat. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    smh @ Nick Fairley.

What town is he and Jemarcus Russell from?

? from there should be banned from the first round.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asante must not know that most right handed qbs have caught on to high caliber corners playing to the left more often....dont bite on the double homeboy
  • Matt-
    Options
    nick mangold's sister thick as hell

06.1s.051.mangold.C--300x300.jpg

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt what's up with your boy from UNC Dwight Jones? He already quit the team!!

• Matt-
    Options
    Matt what's up with your boy from UNC Dwight Jones? He already quit the team!!

damn. didn't know that. but i do know that this quote is hilarious

Texans undrafted receiver Dwight Jones informed the team he didn't want to play football anymore

— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26
  • Matt-
    Options
    Sounds like the debt collector has struck Jamal Lewis
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    You never know bruh that ? might take bribes

? I just don't wanna see this ? laying on the ground and chris owens sorry ass grabbing his helmet

don't make deals with the devil b
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's not every day that the Washington Redskins call up a man convicted of ? and ask him if he'd agree to a one-day workout, but it happened Tuesday.

Oh, and the Kansas City Chiefs called Tuesday, too. And the Miami Dolphins. And they were three days behind the Seattle Seahawks, who will work him out on June 7.

Why are all these NFL teams eager to check out a convicted sex offender, a man who served five years in prison and wore a GPS ankle bracelet for another five?

Because Brian Banks didn't do it.

A judge in Long Beach, Calif., threw out his kidnapping and ? conviction last week after looking at a videotape of his accuser admitting she lied. After 10 years, he was suddenly a free and innocent man.

Banks was 16 in 2002, the bluest of blue chips out of Long Beach Poly High School, an NFL feeder if there ever was one. He'd already been offered a full-ride scholarship at USC by then-coach Pete Carroll.

But on a summer day that year, he and a girl named Wanetta Gibson decided to go make out in a stairwell at school. When they came out, she accused him of ? .

No ? traces in the ? kit. No witnesses. And yet Banks' attorney insisted he cop a plea, saying his size, age and race would mean a sure conviction of 40-plus years. He said no, no, a hundred times no and finally, reluctantly, yes.

Banks got six years. He served 62 months.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7986979/redemption-brian-banks
  • Matt-
    Options
    kinda hope he makes it, but if not he can always go to college and play. that would be more interesting.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vikings CB Asher Allen retires at age 24.....
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yeah hopefully dude can at least catch on to a team's practice squad and work his way up
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yeah hopefully dude can at least catch on to a team's practice squad and work his way up

i dont see him being more than a special teams guy at best

The BDB wrote: »
    Vikings CB Asher Allen retires at age 24.....

thats a damn shame........he will be sorely....

by other teams receivers

This discussion has been closed.