She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options
Tru_Hitta
Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Man i been talking to this girl for a min&we been ? &all that the sex is good only one problem she wont suck my ? -_-. Even though i eat the ? (i do it cause i like to not cause she ever asked me to) but everytime i put my ? to her mouth she keeps it closed. Hell one time i even put it on against her lips while she was sleep&tried to throat ? her got the tip in but she woke up. She keeps saying she doesnt like doing it period its nasty&dammit i like head so im bout ready to cheat on her ass&get it from one of my old girls.

My question is do yall know any tricks to get a ? who doesnt wanna give up the mouth to do it?
PART 2
Last Night When She Came Home

ME:We need to talk
HER:About?
ME:Its about you giving me head i need my ? sucked in a relationship now u dont gotta do it all the time but me givimg you head&not returning the favor is selfish&im tired of it now if u cant do it we dont need to be together bottom line
HER:fine with me end it&let it go you chose head over me so i guess thats what you want
ME:dont try that reverse ? on me if i can do it you can do it
HER:? you do it cause you want to i didnt ask you to i dont like giving head so im not going to aint that much love in the world to make me do something i dont wanna do i could careless who i loose
ME:ight if thats how you feel

Shes Giving Me The Silent Treatment Didnt ? Last Night Like We Usually Do She Went To Work Without Saying A Word&We Havint Talked All Day....? ? Up

Comments