She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yo wanna tip? Stop eating that broads ? !

You want another tip? Take that ? off the damn pedestal...I seen that pic...? something tells me you kissing and licking ass cheeks...and she playin you on that level

You want one more tip? If the broad isn't sucking yo ? ...maybe you need to find a broad that can and kick that vain ? to the curb...

Like my man @frostyicy said...she looks like she sucked a couple of ? ...the broad looks like she caught the d train on every weekend

hell na i may eat ? but ass lickin i dont do
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so many losses in this thread....
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    try washing your ? maybe
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »

You want another tip? Take that ? off the damn pedestal...I seen that pic...? something tells me you kissing and licking ass cheeks...and she playin you on that level

You want one more tip? If the broad isn't sucking yo ? ...maybe you need to find a broad that can and kick that vain ? to the curb...

Like my man @frostyicy said...she looks like she sucked a couple of ? ...the broad looks like she caught the d train on every weekend

? sittin there with the i eat ass face..SHE LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF ? TO BLAST YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR PEOPLE TO BRO
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    yall straight judging a book by its cover i mean just cause she got red hair&her tongue out she suck ? damn....i knew i should of put one of her classy pics up instead of a freak pic she sent me smh just put her in a bad light off the bat...i was not thinking
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....Youngins these days. Boy i tell ya.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    malik08 wrote: »
    I need to see if she's worth it show a PIC.All this time no head saving that ? for a RING.

@malik08 I think you'll understand why i go down&dont wanna let go now
    [img][/img]kry.jpg

That's her????

I'll let ya know now bruh...you must not be doing somethin right...

Cuz trust when I tell you from the looks of it she has had more than one ? in her mouth AT THE SAME DAMN TIME AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

FIX'T
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll bout to ? this dude's psyche up.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    edited May 2012
    Options
    yall straight judging a book by its cover i mean just cause she got red hair&her tongue out she suck ? damn....i knew i should of put one of her classy pics up instead of a freak pic she sent me smh just put her in a bad light off the bat...i was not thinking
    NOT JUST THE TOUNGE..like i said earlier i see no tounge ring...adn not just red hair look at the state of it look like she just got hit..u trippin bro or just tryna get attention

or like i said earlier u gettin her roasted on the internet....if thats true u a real ?
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    hm have you tired the back of the knee? almost as good as head
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta is that u in the avi?

Is this a serious question?

Ontopic: Bruh she looks like she give that sloppy head. You losin yet winnin at the same damn time.
  • major pain
    Options

show me a classy ? with red hair that dont suck ? so i can show you this beachfront property in Nevada with a view for the low low
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options

? sittin there with the i eat ass face..SHE LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF ? TO BLAST YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR PEOPLE TO BRO

notice what i put in bold she looks like the type doesnt mean she is on the real i've known this girl for 7months we was friends b4 we started dating she is nothing like how yall painting her out to be
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's worse.

Saying a ? gives wack head on the internet?

or

Saying a ? doesn't give head on the internet?
  • major pain
    edited May 2012
    Options
    if thats her u LOSING....SHE A STRAIGHT FLIPPER BRO...THE RED HAIR...ITS MESSY TO LOOK LIKE SHE JUST GOT DONT SUCKIN ? ...I CAN TELL

lol na thats just her in the morning real talk i was in the other room when she took that pic

lmao at her taking that pic with you in the other room and sending to the ? she suckin off tonight
  • major pain
    Options
    I'm on my phone..who is it?

Chris Brown
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's worse.

Saying a ? gives wack head on the internet?

or

Saying a ? doesn't give head on the internet?

A ? that gives wack head. She gave you hope in getting your ? shined just to supply you with a lick
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

Chris Brown

? that SLIM DUNKIN u lacking forreal

• Tru_Hitta
    Options

slim dunkin
  • major pain
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

Chris Brown

? that SLIM DUNKIN u lacking forreal

lol the irony in this post
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not what I meant bruh...I wasn't talking actual ass kissing...what I was implying is that you got this broad on the pedestal. I'm talking kissing up to someone, brown nosing, chumming up to somebody-You eating her ? but she won't suck your ? . If you continue eating ? without her sucking you ? , she knows she doesn't have to suck your ? because you continue to eat ? . Therefore, your game is translated to her as a pedestal play.

Smh...I can tell the way you answer she got your mind bugged over that tainted ? . Bruh, I'm not sending shots at you...this is the proverbial, "smack your grills-? what the ? is doing" post. You defending this broad? The same broad that doesnt have the common courtesy to put your ? in her mouth...even after you eat her ? ? Then she tells you its nasty...but yall ? right? The ? can go in her ? but not in her mouth? Now we judging books by the cover...but c'mon bruh...you posting pix of her tongue curled with the infamous twitter shot pose and don't expect ? to comment the way they are. Put up a classy pic bruh, I bet the freak in her will still shine.

All bs aside...you getting played for a sucka bruh. Don't get mad at me bruh...I'm just dropping the science

? know this ? ...if you eating a broad's ? and she isn't giving you the same treatment...bruh, you got a problem. The fact she isn't doing it, tells you how she feel about you...

I bet a ? with presidential game, nice whip and dough wouldn't have to ask this broad...her hello would be dropping down to the knees and gargling on some nuts...

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P Slim Dunkin.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    never heard of him

he was with bricksquad gucci mane&them he got killed though
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bruh just charge it to the game cuz this ? has sucked a ? and YES she sucks ? bone and she enjoys suckin ? bone...she looks like she dreams about about a ? in her mouth while suckin on her thumb in her sleep....you have been flim flammed....she gave you the okie doke...and whatever else.

No shade at all bruh.

Here ya go tho....maybe she'll sing this song to you while she is lying sayin she doesn't give head *cough cough*....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4mgsRp6KQ