She Wont Suck D**k....PART 2:We Had The Talk (Her Pic Is On Pg 2&Part 2 Is In The O/P)

Options

Comments

• Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Hitta wrote: »
    Yo wanna tip? Stop eating that broads ? !

You want another tip? Take that ? off the damn pedestal...I seen that pic...? something tells me you kissing and licking ass cheeks...and she playin you on that level

You want one more tip? If the broad isn't sucking yo ? ...maybe you need to find a broad that can and kick that vain ? to the curb...

Like my man @frostyicy said...she looks like she sucked a couple of ? ...the broad looks like she caught the d train on every weekend

hell na i may eat ? but ass lickin i dont do

That's not what I meant bruh...I wasn't talking actual ass kissing...what I was implying is that you got this broad on the pedestal. I'm talking kissing up to someone, brown nosing, chumming up to somebody-You eating her ? but she won't suck your ? . If you continue eating ? without her sucking you ? , she knows she doesn't have to suck your ? because you continue to eat ? . Therefore, your game is translated to her as a pedestal play.
    yall straight judging a book by its cover i mean just cause she got red hair&her tongue out she suck ? damn....i knew i should of put one of her classy pics up instead of a freak pic she sent me smh just put her in a bad light off the bat...i was not thinking

Smh...I can tell the way you answer she got your mind bugged over that tainted ? . Bruh, I'm not sending shots at you...this is the proverbial, "smack your grills-? what the ? is doing" post. You defending this broad? The same broad that doesnt have the common courtesy to put your ? in her mouth...even after you eat her ? ? Then she tells you its nasty...but yall ? right? The ? can go in her ? but not in her mouth? Now we judging books by the cover...but c'mon bruh...you posting pix of her tongue curled with the infamous twitter shot pose and don't expect ? to comment the way they are. Put up a classy pic bruh, I bet the freak in her will still shine.

All bs aside...you getting played for a sucka bruh. Don't get mad at me bruh...I'm just dropping the science

? know this ? ...if you eating a broad's ? and she isn't giving you the same treatment...bruh, you got a problem. The fact she isn't doing it, tells you how she feel about you...

I bet a ? with presidential game, nice whip and dough wouldn't have to ask this broad...her hello would be dropping down to the knees and gargling on some nuts...

I really didnt wanna say this cause i know how its gonna sound (like im a fool) but she did gemme head once but it was only for like 2mins ? was so bad at it i stopped her she aint even use her tongue just put it in her mouth&moved her head back&forth i told her practice makes perfect but she refuses to do it again....i just didnt wanna say she had wack head on here so i left that part out
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Catch her slippin. When she sleepin put the ? in her mouth. Hopefully she still got her rooting reflex.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Catch her slippin. When she sleepin put the ? in her mouth. Hopefully she still got her rooting reflex.

i tried that already didnt u read my O/P
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

You want another tip? Take that ? off the damn pedestal...I seen that pic...? something tells me you kissing and licking ass cheeks...and she playin you on that level

You want one more tip? If the broad isn't sucking yo ? ...maybe you need to find a broad that can and kick that vain ? to the curb...

Like my man @frostyicy said...she looks like she sucked a couple of ? ...the broad looks like she caught the d train on every weekend

That's not what I meant bruh...I wasn't talking actual ass kissing...what I was implying is that you got this broad on the pedestal. I'm talking kissing up to someone, brown nosing, chumming up to somebody-You eating her ? but she won't suck your ? . If you continue eating ? without her sucking you ? , she knows she doesn't have to suck your ? because you continue to eat ? . Therefore, your game is translated to her as a pedestal play.
    yall straight judging a book by its cover i mean just cause she got red hair&her tongue out she suck ? damn....i knew i should of put one of her classy pics up instead of a freak pic she sent me smh just put her in a bad light off the bat...i was not thinking

Smh...I can tell the way you answer she got your mind bugged over that tainted ? . Bruh, I'm not sending shots at you...this is the proverbial, "smack your grills-? what the ? is doing" post. You defending this broad? The same broad that doesnt have the common courtesy to put your ? in her mouth...even after you eat her ? ? Then she tells you its nasty...but yall ? right? The ? can go in her ? but not in her mouth? Now we judging books by the cover...but c'mon bruh...you posting pix of her tongue curled with the infamous twitter shot pose and don't expect ? to comment the way they are. Put up a classy pic bruh, I bet the freak in her will still shine.

All bs aside...you getting played for a sucka bruh. Don't get mad at me bruh...I'm just dropping the science

? know this ? ...if you eating a broad's ? and she isn't giving you the same treatment...bruh, you got a problem. The fact she isn't doing it, tells you how she feel about you...

I bet a ? with presidential game, nice whip and dough wouldn't have to ask this broad...her hello would be dropping down to the knees and gargling on some nuts...

I really didnt wanna say this cause i know how its gonna sound (like im a fool) but she did gemme head once but it was only for like 2mins ? was so bad at it i stopped her she aint even use her tongue just put it in her mouth&moved her head back&forth i told her practice makes perfect but she refuses to do it again....i just didnt wanna say she had wack head on here so i left that part out

? why the ? you lyin!?!?!?!!?

You know, I know and the whole gotdamn IC knows that she does give head but she hasn't given you head.

Come on son...you ain't gotta lie to kick it.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many ? give it all up to a broad without her even lifting a finger or cooking at least a hamburger helper meal for a ? ...

My ? , we got to stop doing that ? ...we letting some of these broads out here get away with ? that should be on default...

And this ain't even with bad ? ...this is with some regular bird around the way...

If the broad isn't giving you what you want, get her the ? out your circle

You would be surprised what you get when you start using the word "no" more with these women...

You cannot be bamboozled by a light skin or vanilla skin on a woman...

lay down the law...be a man...
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    never heard of him

damn i called u a real as ? 2.u disappoint lol

RIP SLIM
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »

? why the ? you lyin!?!?!?!!?

You know, I know and the whole gotdamn IC knows that she does give head but she hasn't given you head.

Come on son...you ain't gotta lie to kick it.

im not lying she did it ONCE&only for 2mins if i was gonna lie wouldnt i come up with some better than that
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What city are you in? I guarantee we can find another IC member who could ? her throat on day 1.

? looks like she inhales bananas and pulls them back out with no scars or teeth marks.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    What city are you in? I guarantee we can find another IC member who could ? her throat on day 1.

? looks like she inhales bananas and pulls them back out with no scars or teeth marks.

on yo moms she do
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    lol...? need to start listening to that old UGK and some of that Too Short for real

dem ? will school you about the game
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a big girl that gives me grade A dome, back rubs, and cooks me bacon and eggs. Winning.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Lol @ throat ? her while she's asleep. Naw ? . just lay the ? in her mouth and wait. Gotta treat it like you fishing.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    I got a big girl that gives me grade A dome, back rubs, and cooks me bacon and eggs. Winning.

you still losing and no amount of small victories can overcome your deficit
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    BACON AND EGGS!!!! Winning.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

dat quick with kat? Tar baby stay losing.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dr.Chemix just dropped that pure knowledge. GOAT'd that bruh.

@Hitta I hear ya bruh.

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just peered into that ? 's soul through the picture and she told me "I suck ? ".nh
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options
    BACON AND EGGS!!!! Winning.

HOW YOU WINNING WHEN THAT ? ALREADY COOK THAT ? EVERY MORNING...YOU AINT GETTING NOTHING SPECIAL YOU A EXTRA MOUTH TO FEED ? ..!!
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    Options

Lol @ throat ? her while she's asleep. Naw ? . just lay the ? in her mouth and wait. Gotta treat it like you fishing.
    LMAO ? SAID LIKE YOU FISHING..MOFOS BE KILLING ME IN THIS SITE
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    lol...? need to start listening to that old UGK and some of that Too Short for real

dem ? will school you about the game

They dont hear you son.. Check my last POST.. *daps*

I see you ? ! lol, yep falling on deaf ears...
    frostyicy wrote: »
    @Dr.Chemix just dropped that pure knowledge. GOAT'd that bruh.

@Hitta I hear ya bruh.

bruh you already know...we always trying to put these cats down with the truth...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A gif to explain this thread.

sYYgS.gif
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....I guarantee we can find another IC member who could ? her throat on day 1.
    StudentRaisingHand.gif

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Cole shut your skinny ass up.

Skinny > the pet name tarr tarr or being hounded by a tar baby online
    ? ain't even close.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

Bruh you don't sound like a fool. You not the only ? that experienced this.

So she needs the pickle/banana training?

In the mean time, while she learning...you can find one who got the head game skills up to par...