Options

Comments

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    ? Walt dont have no cancer. he plotting his escape plan, a fake death to get everybody off his back (hank, wife, lidia(smash), todd. He gonna call that same dude Saul said could make anybody disappear when Gus was going after him. That's why his neighbor was shook to see him.

I doubt Walt would out himself to carol, if he was faking his death.maybe he will afterwards

Out himself? he has Heisenberg spray spray painted in his home. its pretty clear that EVERYONE knows who Walt is by the time that interaction took place. IMO, her shock was just more about seeing him at all, than it is about thinking he was dead.

i think the faking his death thing COULD be in play, but judging by how he looked, judging by his puking in the toilet, and judging by the medication he is taking, I'd guess that the cancer is real.

But more importantly, the only death that needs to be REAL is that of Skylar ted ? White. Hopefull the last time we see her, she's in a barrel

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't your hair fall out when on certain cancer medication? I'm pretty sure it does since I worked at a rx for 5 years while in college might be wrong though but anyway Walt had a full head of hair and a beard fam in just a year from when last epesoide took place and when he shook carol cancer just don't come and go in a short time span like that. He faking his death leaving everything behind.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Walt dont have no cancer. he plotting his escape plan, a fake death to get everybody off his back (hank, wife, lidia(smash), todd. He gonna call that same dude Saul said could make anybody disappear when Gus was going after him. That's why his neighbor was shook to see him.

I doubt Walt would out himself to carol, if he was faking his death.maybe he will afterwards

Out himself? he has Heisenberg spray spray painted in his home. its pretty clear that EVERYONE knows who Walt is by the time that interaction took place. IMO, her shock was just more about seeing him at all, than it is about thinking he was dead.

i think the faking his death thing COULD be in play, but judging by how he looked, judging by his puking in the toilet, and judging by the medication he is taking, I'd guess that the cancer is real.

But more importantly, the only death that needs to be REAL is that of Skylar ted ? White. Hopefull the last time we see her, she's in a barrel

I don't think he would out himself after faking his own death,unless he's about to fake his death and wanted carol to see him

• RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options

I don't think he would out himself after faking his own death,unless he's about to fake his death and wanted carol to see him

Wanted to see how the sklar/fam was doing on his 52nd birthday and took the Uzi for protection invade people where still looking for him.... Maybe
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't your hair fall out when on certain cancer medication? I'm pretty sure it does since I worked at a rx for 5 years while in college might be wrong though but anyway Walt had a full head of hair and a beard fam in just a year from when last epesoide took place and when he shook carol cancer just don't come and go in a short time span like that. He faking his death leaving everything behind.

i believe the hair falling out is the result of chemotherapy treatment. He could still have cancer, but not be undergoing any treatment that causes hair loss. In that same amount of time it took to grow that hair and beard, it also looks like he's aged 10 years, he looks like death already in that scene. I just think his cancer has come back and he's not doing too much about it. but i'm like 0-1,000,000 when it comes to making predictions on this show, so maybe u right.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    tried giving this Low WInter Sun 2 watches but u just cant PREMIERE a new show after an episode like that. my body just couldnt muster a ? . That ? need to come on monday if it wants a chance. ? is still getting their bearings together and u want us to focus on something else entirely
  • almighty breeze
    Options
    But Christ on the Cross, that might be the best 1st episode ever given the stakes. I thought Season 4 premiere was crazy but this is all on the line here.

The musi has gotten pverlooked but when Walt was walkin thru the house & when Hank was driving i was on edge. The music is flawless & racks the tension perfectly. This show man....
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last 4 episodes will take place in a federal courtroom. Saul Goodman will be like Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons but will know wtf he's talking about.

Hank will have all the evidence and Walt will eat the risin while the verdict is read.
  • almighty breeze
    Options
    This show is bearing the fruit of its planning.

Because this show was so perfectly plotted. Every scene now is filled with drama and possibility. The scenes with Saul or Walt Jr & Hank used to be relief from everything that was goin on. But now u have no clue whats going to or can happen.
    It would not be a reach to think Jesse would have forced Saul to send that money & then killed both of them in the office out of guilt right then or days later. All b/c it was perfectly set up to be understandable.

I will remember this episode for not letting up a second on the suspense. Not just b/c its a premiere & they got right to it. But everything was on the table. Anything your mind could think of. Brilliance.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Walt and Hank work out some kind of "deal" to where he leaves and never comes back. He fakes his own death. Making everyone, including his own family, believe he's dead.

They raid his house, find nothing.

He comes back. For what, though? The ricin is for whom?
  • BarryHalls
    Options
    Ricin is for Walt. He bout to commit that. Hank wants him to go down for ? with him, his wife, putting his own family in danger and killing his witnesses.
  • Matt-
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Ricin is for Walt. He bout to commit that. Hank wants him to go down for ? with him, his wife, putting his own family in danger and killing his witnesses.

if he is going to just ? himself, why go through all the trouble of going back for the ricin? why not just ? himself in a less painful manner. I think he's going to end up telling Jesse about all his sins after secretly feeding him a dish of rici'n beans. Jesse will become enraged. Walt tells Jesse he just ate the ricin. However, it doesn't work. the failed poison is symbolic of Walt's imperfections and hubris. Jesse then goes on to say how he will ? every member of Walt's family as revenge for the people walt took out that were close to him. Walter pleads to Jesse to act rational, to which Jesse sarcastically replies, "yeah science, ? "
  • VIBE
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ricin: I think this is for Hank.

Hank: he'll stay persistent, like he always does. In the end, his lack of evidence will be his downfall. He might be able to pull strings for a raid, but that will turn up nothing. No large sums of money, no drugs and no lab/chemicals. Hank will probably have to take time off or retire. They'll label him with PTSD, call him crazy. Hank will more than likely run Walt off, either knowingly or unknowingly. In the end, Walt will come back to ? Hank to get his family back.

Jesse: he will continue on his downward, annoying spiral. He can't stomach all he's done and lost. Money is of no value to him anymore. He will build up his frustrations and blame Walt. He'll die by suicide or by Walt's doing.

Saul: will continue to be crooked. Nothing happens to him.

Sky: I think she'll be lost. She will be confused as to how she should feel. I think that she will be fooled by Walt's "death", and will be mad/shocked/sad that he's still alive.

Walt: he will have to fake his own death. It's the only way to get away after all this ? . Even though Hank couldn't get direct evidence, the word on the street is that Walt was the legendary Heisenberg. His home will he the spot all the kids hang, because it's cool. When he comes back, he shocks Carol. She's been thought he was dead. Walt will get that ricin and poison Hank, making it clean and "accidental". In the beginning, something was said about moving to Europe. So, I think Walt will take his family to Europe, with Sky's sister joining as well. Walter White will live on, freely, enjoying his money and family in Europe until he dies of cancer.

• BarryHalls
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hank is stuck in a situation that will have no positive outcomes. If he busts/kills Walt, the family will never forgive him (Skyler is happy things are back to normal, Marie has no clue, Walt Jr. loves his Pops.) If he doesnt, he risks having the DEA find out that his brother-in-law is the "Blue ? Kingpin" and it will ruin his career/life.

? , his boss George Merkert lost his job just for being Gustavos friend. The DEA would probably assume Hank was involved if they find out about Walt before Hank.

I dont think they're gonna ? off Skylers character. I mean she has 2 kids to worry about. She was forced into the situation. This is television. The bad guys always die at the end.

Yall might be right. Maybe Walt will grow a conscious and tell Jesse what he did to Brock and Jane. Walt will give Jesse the ricin but since it takes a couple days to take effect, Jesse will murk Walt then Jesse will have a "heart attack."

The end.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Hank is stuck in a situation that will have no positive outcomes. If he busts/kills Walt, the family will never forgive him (Skyler is happy things are back to normal, Marie has no clue, Walt Jr. loves his Pops.) If he doesnt, he risks having the DEA find out that his brother-in-law is the "Blue ? Kingpin" and it will ruin his career/life.

? , his boss George Merkert lost his job just for being Gustavos friend. The DEA would probably assume Hank was involved if they find out about Walt before Hank.

I dont think they're gonna ? off Skylers character. I mean she has 2 kids to worry about. She was forced into the situation. This is television. The bad guys always die at the end.

Yall might be right. Maybe Walt will grow a conscious and tell Jesse what he did to Brock and Jane. Walt will give Jesse the ricin but since it takes a couple days to take effect, Jesse will murk Walt then Jesse will have a "heart attack."

The end.

lol if he tells Jesse about that, it won't be because of conscious, it will be done to be a complete ? to make jesse feel as guilty and as responsible for those murders as walt is. He treats Jesse like a son sometimes, and like a lil ? other times. I don't think this would be one of the father/son moments.
  • BarryHalls
    Options

The end.

lol if he tells Jesse about that, it won't be because of conscious, it will be done to be a complete ? to make jesse feel as guilty and as responsible for those murders as walt is. He treats Jesse like a son sometimes, and like a lil ? other times. I don't think this would be one of the father/son moments.

We'll see. No more playing the guessing game. I just cant wait for next week to roll thru. lol

I be like this after every episode.

tumblr_m8oiv9Q4M31qkg82fo1_500.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    W.W

Scream at me
  • Matt-
    Options
    not a spoiler since everything in the picture has already aired.

but wtf

http://i.imgur.com/BHg4vzA.jpg
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Going against the grain here and someone check me if I get my facts wrong, but I didn't like this episode.

Lydia's already proved to be way too ? skittish, and without the choke chain that was Mike, she's unreliable as hell to be walking the streets. I understand she has to be left in play, but you got thorough-ass people getting dropped left and right, yet the clear candidate for Bullet of the Year is still kicking and visiting your civilian shop.

What?

After already about snitching once.

What?

Still being shaky.

What? What? What?

Then there's the Hank sessions. Great TV happened in that garage, but the whole episode for that one moment? I could see if this was the beginning of a new season and coming out slow. We just came off a year for what feels like The Sopranos after that massive layoff only to get episodes that weren't as interesting as reruns. Set up the stuff with Hank, trim that entire Jesse section with his ? friends, and do something else. Missed what happens next week, but hopefully it isn't a bunch of reiterated information: we know Jesse's losing it; we know Walt's a sociopath; we know Jesse's friends are stupid; we know Skylar wants Walt out the game; and we know Walt Jr. likes his ? meals with both parents present.

A year delay? You gotta come harder than that.

Damn bruh you gotta be patient the whole story isn't going to unfold in one episode. In this episode you gained a little more insight in Walt's future with that great opening scene in the beginning, saw Hank's reaction to figuring Walt out, Jesse is slipping more and more and the showdown with Hank and Walt is official, it's going down. It also was really clever subtle things that made the show as well like the contrast in the greeting from his neighbor in the present as opposed to the future and Marie telling Walt he's the devil as soon as Hank steps out the door. The first episode certainly delivered on the hype understanding that the story has to continue to develop.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not a spoiler since everything in the picture has already aired.

but wtf

http://i.imgur.com/BHg4vzA.jpg

Jesse's a dead man lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yall think Jesse was seeing through the ? Walt was spewing him about Mike being alive?

Yeah.
  • BarryHalls
    Options
    Yall think Jesse was seeing through the ? Walt was spewing him about Mike being alive?

Of course. The camera was focused on Pinkmans face majority of the time in that scene. You can tell he smelled ? . Add the fact that Walt was saying "I NEED YOU to believe this" a couple times is a deeeeead giveaway...dead giveaway.
  • Matt-
    Options

Yep.

Especially since Walt admitted that he would say anything aka lie just to win an argument
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    Options
    This gonna have to go down as the goat show, the wire held that spot long enough but this is just insane. Walts transformation to the villian is/was amazing to watch. Not 1 bad actor on the show ever. ? deserves a lifetime achivement award.