Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i think he will plan on coming at walt with everything he's got. then he'll realize, easier said than done. i don't think he'll give up easily or at all.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so Walt drives all the way to New Hampshire to buy the assault rifle. then drives all the way back home to Albuquerque to get the ricin?! while his empire has clearly fallen all around him.

so many questions. one thing im sure of alotta ? bout to go down in these final 7
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    so Walt drives all the way to New Hampshire to buy the assault rifle. then drives all the way back home to Albuquerque to get the ricin?! while his empire has clearly fallen all around him.

so many questions. one thing im sure of alotta ? bout to go down in these final 7

That wasn't an assault rifle.....it was a M60 light machine gun.....call of duty ?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly"

man look...walt serving up the ether this season
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

He didn't go to New Hampshire. He was in Albequerque while at the Denny's
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hank is gonna go crazy and ? himself...Or at least...Walt...Or Todd...Will try to make it look that way...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Cordasco, the Breaking Bad superfan to whom the latest episode of the show was dedicated, passed away this past March of cancer at the age of 16.

"He and his friends watched it obsessively and ate pizza in his bedroom," his father told The Hollywood Reporter. "There was something about the Walter White character … the way he took control of his illness, and his life, that really resonated with Kevin."

The Calabasas, California, teen actually got to meet the cast and crew of the acclaimed AMC series thanks to his godmother, who was able to get in touch with Bryan Cranston through connections at Sony TV.

"Bryan and his wife sat with Kevin for hours at the hospital," Kevin's dad is quoted as saying. "And then Vince [Gilligan, the show's creator] came to our house, along with some of the cast. They even invited Kevin to the writers room. He was beyond thrilled."

Before Kevin passed on, Gilligan offered him the world's most sought-after spoiler: How Breaking Bad ends.

Gilligan told listeners of the Breaking Bad Insiders Podcast that his only condition was that Kevin not tell anyone else.

But, living up to his title as Breaking Bad's biggest fan, Kevin refused, telling Gilligan he wanted to learn Walter White's fate at the same time as the rest of the viewers — during next month's series finale.

R.I.P. sucks he didn't make it.
  • Matt-
    Options
    poor kid but i really hope my children do not relate to walter white in any way.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Cordasco, the Breaking Bad superfan to whom the latest episode of the show was dedicated, passed away this past March of cancer at the age of 16.

"He and his friends watched it obsessively and ate pizza in his bedroom," his father told The Hollywood Reporter. "There was something about the Walter White character … the way he took control of his illness, and his life, that really resonated with Kevin."

The Calabasas, California, teen actually got to meet the cast and crew of the acclaimed AMC series thanks to his godmother, who was able to get in touch with Bryan Cranston through connections at Sony TV.

"Bryan and his wife sat with Kevin for hours at the hospital," Kevin's dad is quoted as saying. "And then Vince [Gilligan, the show's creator] came to our house, along with some of the cast. They even invited Kevin to the writers room. He was beyond thrilled."

Before Kevin passed on, Gilligan offered him the world's most sought-after spoiler: How Breaking Bad ends.

Gilligan told listeners of the Breaking Bad Insiders Podcast that his only condition was that Kevin not tell anyone else.

But, living up to his title as Breaking Bad's biggest fan, Kevin refused, telling Gilligan he wanted to learn Walter White's fate at the same time as the rest of the viewers — during next month's series finale.

damn thats some sad ? ...
  • Matt-
    Options
    i think he will plan on coming at walt with everything he's got. then he'll realize, easier said than done. i don't think he'll give up easily or at all.

i wonder if Hank would be willing to accept Walt turning in (assuming he would do so) Deckland (sp), Todd, Jesse, Lydia, her company, etc... Walt is huge, but if Hank could bring down a world-wide ? distribution company disguised as a legitimate operation, then I think he would rather have that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Walt go me ready to quit my job n start cooking ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Whatever you do. Don't do that. Walt just makes it look easy.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This is a theory I heard on a Grantland Pop Culture podcast: One of them thinks that Walt had his slate clean so he can go into hiding and that it's possible Lydia or w/e goons she got or the ? Brotherhood get Jesse knowing he's got the recipe to cook 99% pure ? or to lure Walt out and he's come back to deal with that.

Lol I doubt that really happens.
  • DarthRozay
    Options

The secret ending of breaking bad... He took it to his grave
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The secret ending of breaking bad... He took it to his grave

Nah...he refused to hear it?
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    oops didn't read the last part where it said he didn't. guess he won't know now
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went back to season 4 to a conversation with Saul & Walt about disappearing for good. Saul knows a guy that can make it happen.

This is a viable option for Walt...new identity, which could easily tie in with the theory that he has faked his own death. Saul arranges a funeral etc...

I
  • Matt-
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Went back to season 4 to a conversation with Saul & Walt about disappearing for good. Saul knows a guy that can make it happen.

This is a viable option for Walt...new identity, which could easily tie in with the theory that he has faked his own death. Saul arranges a funeral etc...

I

the only thing that i find weird is that he's using Skylar's maiden name on his license. Seems a bit to obvious of a choice for a person trying to do something like that. But then again. they say he takes on the traits of people he kills. so.....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Naw, Walt did that so hopefully you wont have to go through that

Top 5 realest things u ever wrote
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »

I

the only thing that i find weird is that he's using Skylar's maiden name on his license. Seems a bit to obvious of a choice for a person trying to do something like that. But then again. they say he takes on the traits of people he kills. so.....

oooh I think you on to something there... good catch
  • Matt-
    Options
    Oh ? . Wonder if some Czechen twins roll up to A1 mean mugging
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout the only thing i didnt like from the new episode is jesse's bitchassness. Tryna give away his 2.5 million & then throwing stacks out the window smh. White ppl man..