when it comes to punchlines. No one is seeing chino XL.

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Ya'll act like BiG L never spit a rhyme in his life? ? chino xl

BIG L>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You strike me as that mindless guy that doesn't listen to anyone Tupac dissed on a record, are you that much of a sheep bro?

nujerz84 wrote: »
    Those Punches by Banks and Cass were wack as ? ..I guess simple mind are easily impressed by simple ?

Straight Jab knock outs usually get more buzz than thought out sloppy combinations.... and a clever line does not = Punchlines....

I've seen one or two people ever knocked out from a jab, jabs do not have much power to them, horrible analogy. How can a sloppy combination be "thought out" at all?. That is a contradiction.

I have spoken to Chino about this stuff and his punchlines are not forced at all so lol @ whoever gave me a nosign when I spoke to dude about his rhymes man.Between people being impressed by these mediocre Cassidy lyrics and AR-AB and Lloyd Banks lyrics I can't take you guys serious at all.

Just because something is Thought Out doesnt mean the execution is going to be on Point.... And u never seen somebody get knocked out with one punch?? Really?

One punch =/= a jab. There are different kinds of punches. I have seen people get knocked out by crosses, hooks, shovel punches,overhand rights, uppercuts, but not by jabs. Please do not try to discuss this with me, you are uneducated on the matter. This is not a case of semantics either, as none of those punches are the same as the next. Sloppy combinations are instinctual due to the muscle memory that has to be formed to be able to execute those combinations. The only thing that would make it sloppy is fatigue. When fighters fight and are in the moment, combinations tend to come from instinct from the years of training, not thinking what they are going to do next. I hate discussing sports with women and this is why.

nineties wrote: »
    poor man's Big L

Him and Big L rap nothing alike, ignorant post

SlickestR wrote: »
    ? Chino XL i don't even know what the ? look like.

? Chino XL i don't even know what the ? look like.

why would u care what he look though are u a ? ? lol.

How would you come to that conclusion? Obviously when you're talking about somebody to people, they can automatically identify who the person it is you're talking about whether mentally or visually.

How someone looks has no correlation with the music one makes or the quality of it. This is so unfounded in logic that it makes me wonder how you got through middle school bro.
    starvin wrote: »
    I tried listening to a chino xl album ..couldn't do it mayne no hate

It's not hate because you do not have a preference for something. You gave it a listen and it is not for you, hate is when the dislike originates from something illogical and nothing related to music at all.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nineties wrote: »
    poor man's Big L

Nah not really, more like a poor man's Canibus.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How someone looks has no correlation with the music one makes or the quality of it. This is so unfounded in logic that it makes me wonder how you got through middle school bro.

cut the middle school ? bro.. I wasn't talking about this ? 's music in the first place. My first post didn't say anything about his music, so stop it b.

• yeah i rap so don't
    Options

cut the middle school ? bro.. I wasn't talking about this ? 's music in the first place. My first post didn't say anything about his music, so stop it b.

Which is my point exactly. What "middle school ? " are you saying I was implying? My response was mature. We are in a thread about music and you respond about not knowing what someone looks like. Can you not see how primitive you sound now?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? comparing chino XL to big L is hilarious. Now i know you guys haven't listened to a chino XL album.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Worst thread ever. LOL@ Chino XL. ThiS YEA I RAP DON'T ASK guy loves to shove his opinion on rappers he doesn't like as facts but when we don't like this wack ass Chino XL ? we're just hating?

I love the logical fallacy in that argument.

Cassidy, Bank$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chino XL.

i'm just trying to spark up some new topics but i guess the reason likes talking about the same ? .

• stevenjx712
    stevenjx712 Members Posts: 37
    Options
    Chino XL is one of the greatest of all time lyrically. I dont know how anyone can seriously say that Cassidy or Lloyd Banks is better. Chino XL would destory them
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst thread ever. LOL@ Chino XL. ThiS YEA I RAP DON'T ASK guy loves to shove his opinion on rappers he doesn't like as facts but when we don't like this wack ass Chino XL ? we're just hating?

At least he brought something to the thread.. you bring nothing to back up the absurd crazy notice that wack Cass and Banks are better than Chino (which is laughable).

• edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1.) Chino XL
    2.) Big L

That is how I rank the top punchline rappers, Fab would be 3rd I think. I like Lloyd Banks, one of my favorites, but he isn't messing with Chino at all, only thing he has better than Chino is flow.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tech N9ne >>>>>>>>>> Chino XL
  • juan travolta
    Options
    Lol at calling us nerds because we like chino xl how is that possible. ? bruh your sounding ignorant as ? . Do u think before u post or do you just let your emotions go wild like a women.

And lol tech nine..nope.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which is my point exactly. What "middle school ? " are you saying I was implying? My response was mature. We are in a thread about music and you respond about not knowing what someone looks like. Can you not see how primitive you sound now?

No. My First response was about Pac calling him out... that's how i remembered Chino XL, so it had to do with music, not HIS (Chino's) music, but Pac mentioning his name in "Hit Em' Up"

second, you're tryna say my response to me responding to somebody's post was dumb, and saying that my logic is the same level as middle schoolers.

so no, i don't agree that i sound primitive because you really thought my first response in the thread was about me not knowing who he is and what his appearance is, when really i posted the relation between Chino and Pac through Pac's diss track... before the "I don't even know what the ? look like" comment...

• juan travolta
    Options

No. My First response was about Pac calling him out... that's how i remembered Chino XL, so it had to do with music, not HIS (Chino's) music, but Pac mentioning his name in "Hit Em' Up"

second, you're tryna say my response to me responding to somebody's post was dumb, and saying that my logic is the same level as middle schoolers.

so no, i don't agree that i sound primitive because you really thought my first response in the thread was about me not knowing who he is and what his appearance is, when really i posted the relation between Chino and Pac through Pac's diss track... before the "I don't even know what the ? look like" comment...

so if you never listened to chino XL music why are you in my thread and commenting on it?

i can tell half these people in this thread haven't listened to chino XL, they heard what pac said and it confirmed there opinion.

2pac the goat but stop being sheeps.

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

"I even hit a chick that's ugly if her ass fat"

"Why you worried about the feds man, when the only coke you hold is the soda in a red can".

That's why your album not good, like wendys burgers".
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    "I'm on the grind till the strip close. That's why my crib so big, it needs its own zip code. I sold bricks every day i'm good. I just bought a house the size of my old neighborhood".

It's like my knife be cuttin like jazy jeff. And my gun keep bangin like Premier beats. I got the most punchlines, the most analogies. And the ? i'm rappin, happen in actuality. I hold weight no calories. So my jewels frozen like Sub Zero fatalities. FINISH HIM. And were i'm at it's mortale combat. when i take shots, aq, its not goin to be cognac. When i roll up, you get smoked like a dime sack".

"Even people with no arms, say i'm the best hands down".
    CASSIDY THE PUNCHLINE KING

/thread
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • juan travolta
    Options
    banks is cool. but nah.

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks makes way better music and has a better flow any way so it's more than just about lyrics.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

Reading comprehension is not your strong point. I never even use the word "hating" to describe anyone and I never accused anyone of doing that in this thread. Can you read?

I can not help but to not take you serious bro.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Banks makes way better music and has a better flow any way so it's more than just about lyrics.

i understand that. but this thread is about punchlines.
  • Makaveli The King
    Makaveli The King Members Posts: 562
    Options
    big l fabolous big daddy kane and lord finesse
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    foh with fabolous. Half his punchlines are corny.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    i co sign marvin.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    GOAT first post homie. Celph is slept on.