when it comes to punchlines. No one is seeing chino XL.

Options
12346»

Comments

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    celph is cool but nah.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    celph is cool but nah.

Celph's whole style is dedicated to punchlines though.

"Parker Brothers say my name yall start to stutter...
    Slicing ? im a certified carpet cutter"

"Its a muthafuckin party in here, We tend to get big.
    Stabb you in the leg with a shuvel...Have a shindig"

"Hog haters need to stop actin' pompous
    Cause I'm the type to knock a conscious rapper unconscious"

"MC's front like labels be after them
    I don't brush my teeth, my plaque's already platinum"

"You couldn't Drop knowledge even if you threw an Encyclopedia off a Cliff"

"My clique is raw, be prepared when you meet us//
    ? an unborn baby and you still couldn't de-fetus (defeat us)"

That was just a small sample too. Celph is all wordplay and punchlines.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    "Spit 16's when my grin's mean/
    Put so many rappers in trunks, I'm coachin swim teams"

"I'm a ? with the essence of Lucifer,
    Y'all couldn't get head if you was a guillotine executioner"

"Load the hammers in the car before I bust back
    crash a bike in your face and leave you with a handle bar mustache"

"After that sex change I gues you not the man now
    cut off your arms, you're the best MC hands down"

"I'm raw dawg relentless
    the only way you represent the streets is if you got poured into the cement mix"

"I rock promotional shirts even if the group's wack
    so don't be surprised if you see your logo on my back"
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chino XL stans angry as ? in here, something I neva thought I would type on da IC
  • juan travolta
    Options
    Chino XL stans angry as ? in here, something I neva thought I would type on da IC

whos angry. lol i'm just chilling and kicking backing talking some hip hop.

stop making assumptions.

• BlackAX410
    Options

stop making assumptions.

between u, nujurz, nd hip-hop is alive questioning everyone's hip-hop taste just cuz they say they dont bump him or find someone else betta then him yall not only dispute it but yall throwin out titangraphs nd ? lol tbh Chino is an aquired taste i gave him a chance nd couldnt rock wit him cuz he was a bitter ass backpackin trynna bring hip-hop back type of dude nd i got my preferences nd he dont fit my interest, dat dont mean "iont kno real hip-hop" nd ? like dat its all opinion bruh lls
  • juan travolta
    Options

stop making assumptions.

between u, nujurz, nd hip-hop is alive questioning everyone's hip-hop taste just cuz they say they dont bump him or find someone else betta then him yall not only dispute it but yall throwin out titangraphs nd ? lol tbh Chino is an aquired taste i gave him a chance nd couldnt rock wit him cuz he was a bitter ass backpackin trynna bring hip-hop back type of dude nd i got my preferences nd he dont fit my interest, dat dont mean "iont kno real hip-hop" nd ? like dat its all opinion bruh lls

lmao when did i question anyone's taste bruh?

idgaf what people listen to, who am i to tell people what they should be bumping. this thread is my opinion.

and where did i type up titan graphs. the reason is hilarious yall some emotionally fragile people.

• LUClEN
    Options
    Chino is dope... but can we all admit flow is not his strength?
  • juan travolta
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Chino is dope... but can we all admit flow is not his strength?

i agree with you he doesn't have the best flow..but its about punchlines i'm not talking about everything else that goes with rapping. this is strictly punchlines.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

stop making assumptions.

idgaf what people listen to, who am i to tell people what they should be bumping. this thread is my opinion.

and where did i type up titan graphs. the reason is hilarious yall some emotionally fragile people.

you multi quoting everyone tho yall did question taste "Yall got horrible taste if yall think Cass nd Banks got betta punchlines then Chino" we gon act quotes like dat wasnt posted in here, oh ard..... lmao
  • juan travolta
    Options

stop making assumptions.

you multi quoting everyone tho yall did question taste "Yall got horrible taste if yall think Cass nd Banks got betta punchlines then Chino" we gon act quotes like dat wasnt posted in here, oh ard..... lmao

find a post in this thread where i said that..

nothing i said in this thread questioned any ones taste at all. wtf r u talking about lol.

i said multiple times in this thread i like cass and banks.

• BlackAX410
    Options

stop making assumptions.

find a post in this thread where i said that..

nothing i said in this thread questioned any ones taste at all. wtf r u talking about lol.

i said multiple times in this thread i like cass and banks.

i didnt say u in particular wit dat last quote lol its 2 other dudes bashing heads who disagree ultimately it aint dat serious its an unpopular opinion if u ride wit it cool mane i disagree im done goin back nd forth
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fact that dude equates Chino with Backpack lets me know you really didn't listen to his joints
  • LUClEN
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Fact that dude equates Chino with Backpack lets me know you really didn't listen to his joints

what exactly qualifies a rapper for backpack status?
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2012
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

what exactly qualifies a rapper for backpack status?

IDK I let Throw Axel answer that..Usually someone from the East Coast or East Coast influenced thats lyrical..and always an Independent or Underground MC...
  • BlackAX410
    Options

dats just wat i heard nd trust me i didnt go deep into his catalogue from my knowledge he dont have any crossover hits, any top 25 tracks? any great hooks? lol he's not versatile wat i heard, dude is lyrical nd got slick punchlines iont think "the best" punchlines tho nah not in my opinion, rappin a bunch of big words wit not much meaning aint really "dope" to me anyway plus dat bitter ass "? the mainstream" attitude makes me feel he's a backpacker its JEFF AXEL's opinion mane lls
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2012
    Options

dats just wat i heard nd trust me i didnt go deep into his catalogue from my knowledge he dont have any crossover hits, any top 25 tracks? any great hooks? lol he's not versatile wat i heard, dude is lyrical nd got slick punchlines iont think "the best" punchlines tho nah not in my opinion, rappin a bunch of big words wit not much meaning aint really "dope" to me anyway plus dat bitter ass "? the mainstream" attitude makes me feel he's a backpacker its JEFF AXEL's opinion mane lls

Had one minor hit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfU1eEWt7A

This joint had some burn on Rap City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd4D83VnNu4

But I guess anyone who uses big vocabulary is backpack regardless if most of your content is about beating ? in fights, ? and personal ? ..
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Had one minor hit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfU1eEWt7A

This joint had some burn on Rap City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd4D83VnNu4

But I guess anyone who uses big vocabulary is backpack regardless if most of your content is about beating ? in fights, ? and personal ? ..

just listened to creep while he's lyrical nd has punchlines he's just bland nd boring as ? to me lol
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread's premise is "Chino XL has the best punchlines of any rapper" not "Chino is the best rapper". People are coming in here talking about flow and this and that. Chino's flow isn't his strong point, anyone can see that. But his punchlines are on point. Some of that Marvin guy's Cassidy quotes aren't even punchline and very weak. Cassidy is a good rapper, but he isn't seeing Chino "when it comes to punchlines".
  • LUClEN
    Options
    The thread's premise is "Chino XL has the best punchlines of any rapper" not "Chino is the best rapper". People are coming in here talking about flow and this and that. Chino's flow isn't his strong point, anyone can see that. But his punchlines are on point. Some of that Marvin guy's Cassidy quotes aren't even punchline and very weak. Cassidy is a good rapper, but he isn't seeing Chino "when it comes to punchlines".

I'm sorry i didn't realize we couldn't discuss Chino's other strengths and weaknesses in this thread, officer.

On topic, can anyone post punches nicer than those celph lines i dropped?