You think 50cent can make a decent return like Jayz 3 years ago?

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    50's music career is looking the best it's looked since massacre because he has had a couple of hits lately with other ppl and strong mixtapes.He's set to at least do a strong gold near platinum off his next ?
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    smh how is u comparin a j wit woodface? cuz j didnt not make his whole career BEEFIN wit rapperz thatz y his comeback was accept;d woodface has burnt 2 many bridgez it dont matter how much munnie he got hez still a MUUUUUNKEE...woodface has ran his mouf 2 much 2 make a comeback folkz is gonna b real critical on his azz just like he was on every1 else when he was @ da top wherr he thought he would b 4eva but NOPE KARMA is REAL & itz time fa woodface 2 get a taste of his own medicine cuz hez da REAL WANKSTA not JA RULE!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Jay lost with KC & AG????

didnt know this
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kingdom Come was trash.jay Z doesn't like it himself.Young Guru said it was rushed and put out.

AG is a classic album and one of Jay's best
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Gangsta Grillz tape is a pretty good start, but he's beefed with so many ? that his collab options are limited. People are tired of hearing him rap wit Banks and Yayo all the damn time.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay stayed losing with Kingdom Come, American Gangster. But he finally appealed to the mainstream crowd once again with Blueprint 3....... Looks like 50 is trying to collab with a lot of hot artist right now for his album. I think if he switch up his rapping style a bit he could start appealing to most of these soft internet thugs on here. what you think?

no sign, Kingdom Come was dope aswell as American gangster

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    You really named do you wanna ride and trouble? Them songs were weak. Lost ones and the prelude were dope and while the message was good I hated minority report.

Trouble last verse made up for the 1st 2 verses & Do you wanna ride was smooth as ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS is wack as wack can be. If we're talking about a comeback as far as mainstream success, then Jay only really gone for 2 years. In 04 he had the mashup with linkin park and the collab album with r.kelly. 50's been out of the mainstream for like 5 years, and he didn't even retire like jay did.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    i can c da t/s is abusin da reaction ? on any1 preachin chuuuch amen about woodface n herr lol smh
  • Dead Prezident
    Dead Prezident Members Posts: 8
    Options
  • meta4tony
    meta4tony Members Posts: 89
    Options
    yaull act like rick ross and 2chains arent the same age as 50 they talk about the same ? , but anybody can come back hell nelly did last year
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    meta4tony wrote: »
    yaull act like rick ross and 2chains arent the same age as 50 they talk about the same ? , but anybody can come back hell nelly did last year

plz rick ross & 2chainz aint murder 100 muthafukaz n da booth on recordz like woodface & again woodface has burnt 2many bridgez hez ? ;D!
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

nelly didnt comeback lol he had a hit but he aint sell ?

• MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 will never sell what he once did. I think he is done. Since GRODT, he's been searching for a new sound that would work for him and it's just not there.
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    "American Gangster" was a great album that was a critical and commercial success.

JayZ has maintained his platinum status with every album he has dropped and he's showed artistic growth and maturity in his music to coincide with his age.

50-Cent has shown zero growth as an artist, you can't be a 38 yr old millionaire dancing around with an axe talking about murdering people while other 30+ rappers are making songs about their daughters and have people take you seriously.

JayZ is so successful because his music has grown and evolved as he has grown and evolved as a person, look at the recent maturity in Emenims music after his earlier work that was childish and goofy, look at how Ludacris went from "Move ? ", to "Runaway Love".

T.I.'s image went from trapper to family-man, even the Ross's and Jeezy's have tackled political and cultural/social issues in their music while 50-cent is regurgitating the same redundant gun-talk he did back in 2003.

The poor guy just ain't been the same since he got his career ended.

His album drops in about 30 days.

Did you just say something positive about Eminem???

And how did you "ether' your own post?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nelly made a comeback last year? With what? I must've been sleeping under a rock cuz the last Nelly album I remember is "Brass Knuckles"
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

Nelly made a comeback last year? With what? I must've been sleeping under a rock cuz the last Nelly album I remember is "Brass Knuckles"

He dropped a song called Country Ass ? featuring T.I. and 2Chainz...but I wouldn't call that a comeback.

Edit: I remembered what the album was called halfway through typing that^ lol. The album is called 5.0
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quit abusing the "reaction" buttons Meela the ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

that ? stay abusing that ? if you dont agree with her fully
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

that ? stay abusing that ? if you dont agree with her fully

Word...plus she stays making the WOAT threads...she lost for being a 50 Cent stan
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    "American Gangster" was a great album that was a critical and commercial success.

JayZ has maintained his platinum status with every album he has dropped and he's showed artistic growth and maturity in his music to coincide with his age.

50-Cent has shown zero growth as an artist, you can't be a 38 yr old millionaire dancing around with an axe talking about murdering people while other 30+ rappers are making songs about their daughters and have people take you seriously.

JayZ is so successful because his music has grown and evolved as he has grown and evolved as a person, look at the recent maturity in Emenims music after his earlier work that was childish and goofy, look at how Ludacris went from "Move ? ", to "Runaway Love".

T.I.'s image went from trapper to family-man, even the Ross's and Jeezy's have tackled political and cultural/social issues in their music while 50-cent is regurgitating the same redundant gun-talk he did back in 2003.

The poor guy just ain't been the same since he got his career ended.

His album drops in about 30 days.

Did you just say something positive about Eminem???

And how did you "ether' your own post?

Why did the ? with the ? -eater avatar flag my post is that what you are asking me?
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could if he makes consistently good music. I think that's one of his biggest criticisms in his career, he has to put together a string of good records and go from there. Will he do that? Who knows, but everybody loves a comeback story
  • meta4tony
    Options

I bet nelly made more off that single then your favorite made from his whole album

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet nelly made more off that single then your favorite made from his whole album

You a nelly stan? defending him and ?
  • meta4tony
    Options

You a nelly stan? defending him and ?

no im just saying ppl still sweating album says when its a dead medium