You think 50cent can make a decent return like Jayz 3 years ago?

Options

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 will do fine
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »
    He could if he makes consistently good music. I think that's one of his biggest criticisms in his career, he has to put together a string of good records and go from there. Will he do that? Who knows, but everybody loves a comeback story

thatz da thang woodface dont make good musik that studio gangsta ? woodface b kickin is not good musik thatz y his sellz get LOWER & LOWER every album cuz his aggressive content is WACK!....& another woodface built his career off of BEEF woodface has diss;d atleast 7 8 rapperz on ALL his albumz come on now how many rapperz have dun sum ? like that? thatz y i said woodface cant make a come back cuz hez burnt 2 many bridgez runnin his mouf after da while da public got tired of woodface runnin his mouf....hell woodface label INTERSCOPE dont even have his back thatz y woodface was on twitter cryin like a lil ? talkin about hez gonna drop his weedplate n july rather he has da label backin him or not...

• GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ da t/s abusin da reaction ? cuz folkz is speakin da truth on woodface smh face it itz ova fa WOODFACE!
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    and lets not forget he a SNITCH........ No emcee wanna work wit 50. he gon brick. career=OVER

Waddup V.As Finest?

im chillin yeah fam woodface is a rat & hez burnt 2 many bridgez 2 make a comeback therrz just 2 many people that wanna c him fail now...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get busy, get busy
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    He could if he makes consistently good music. I think that's one of his biggest criticisms in his career, he has to put together a string of good records and go from there. Will he do that? Who knows, but everybody loves a comeback story

thatz da thang woodface dont make good musik that studio gangsta ? woodface b kickin is not good musik thatz y his sellz get LOWER & LOWER every album cuz his aggressive content is WACK!....& another woodface built his career off of BEEF woodface has diss;d atleast 7 8 rapperz on ALL his albumz come on now how many rapperz have dun sum ? like that? thatz y i said woodface cant make a come back cuz hez burnt 2 many bridgez runnin his mouf after da while da public got tired of woodface runnin his mouf....hell woodface label INTERSCOPE dont even have his back thatz y woodface was on twitter cryin like a lil ? talkin about hez gonna drop his weedplate n july rather he has da label backin him or not...

I like his mixtape work over his albums, with the exception of GRODT. That Lost Tapes mixtape is pretty dope to me but he never follows it up with an album that contains that same conssitency. I don't believe in never say never, I personally believe that everyone can do what ever it is they want to do in the end. I'd like to see him go the independent route and get out there and hustle a bit more, like you said his label has obviously left him for dead. But if he came with some quality heat on an album, I'd give it burn.

And it's alot of artists who have burned bridges and if 50's burned bridges then kanye and rozay will join him there eventually. You also make a good point about his content , that aggressive ? don't push that much anymore, I wish he'd change it up a bit. Like I said, he needs to put out some good content, if he can do that, he'll be good
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »

and lets not forget he a SNITCH........ No emcee wanna work wit 50. he gon brick. career=OVER

Waddup V.As Finest?

Who 5-0 snitch on. I think fifty can make a comeback once he stops ? mayweather being his personal assistant
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I like his mixtape work over his albums, with the exception of GRODT. That Lost Tapes mixtape is pretty dope to me but he never follows it up with an album that contains that same conssitency. I don't believe in never say never, I personally believe that everyone can do what ever it is they want to do in the end. I'd like to see him go the independent route and get out there and hustle a bit more, like you said his label has obviously left him for dead. But if he came with some quality heat on an album, I'd give it burn.

And it's alot of artists who have burned bridges and if 50's burned bridges then kanye and rozay will join him there eventually. You also make a good point about his content , that aggressive ? don't push that much anymore, I wish he'd change it up a bit. Like I said, he needs to put out some good content, if he can do that, he'll be good

lol y do yall woodface supporterz alwayz say that his mixtapez is betta then his albumz? imean i dont listen 2 no gggay-unit since im n bad newz but da way yall keep sayin that woodface might as well just b a MIXTAPE rapper cuz when he dropz a album he LOSEZ fanz.....& itz funnie how woodface alwayz use 2 ? on INDEPENDENT artistz & now that his career is OVA now he wanna b a INDEPENDENT artist c wat imean about BURNIN BRIDGEZ smh...like woodface was shittin on KOCH callin koch da GRAVEYARD label even tho he sign;d off fa PRODIGY & SPIDER LOC 2 release musik on therr...& when woodface burnt another bridge & said ? JIMMy & iovine drop;d lloyd blankz & tony yoyo from da machine guess wherr woodface went 2 try & get lloyd blankz a deal??? KOCH lol da same label he call;d a GRAVEYARD & guess wat da head of koch told woodface when woodface came n therr tryna get lloyd blankz a deal....STOP!....& ya wrong fam woodface is n a place of his own katz like ye & rozay didnt make they whole career outta dissin rapperz burnin bridgez & woodface dont have it n his heart 2 drop album wit sum real content wit out bein a studio gangsta rappin MURDER 1 muuunkee ? dissin 7 8 rapperz imean hez dun it 4 albumz straight wat is gonna b different this time?
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Who 5-0 snitch on. I think fifty can make a comeback once he stops ? mayweather being his personal assistant

smh itz da 2k12 & ya still askin who did woodface snitch on? do u live under a roc?....PREME & all da BLK OWN;D RAP labelz like MURDER INC, DEATHROW & RAPALOT! when u r makin FED STATEMENTZ tellin da FEDZ 2 read da lyrikz 2 ya song 2 find out who shot u u r a SNITCH!
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh itz da 2k12 & ya still askin who did woodface snitch on? do u live under a roc?....PREME & all da BLK OWN;D RAP labelz like MURDER INC, DEATHROW & RAPALOT! when u r makin FED STATEMENTZ tellin da FEDZ 2 read da lyrikz 2 ya song 2 find out who shot u u r a SNITCH![/quot

Yeah I remember that don't know if that's really snitchin tho they asked questions and he gave a ? answer
  • chi-guy
    Options

lol y do yall woodface supporterz alwayz say that his mixtapez is betta then his albumz? imean i dont listen 2 no gggay-unit since im n bad newz but da way yall keep sayin that woodface might as well just b a MIXTAPE rapper cuz when he dropz a album he LOSEZ fanz.....& itz funnie how woodface alwayz use 2 ? on INDEPENDENT artistz & now that his career is OVA now he wanna b a INDEPENDENT artist c wat imean about BURNIN BRIDGEZ smh...like woodface was shittin on KOCH callin koch da GRAVEYARD label even tho he sign;d off fa PRODIGY & SPIDER LOC 2 release musik on therr...& when woodface burnt another bridge & said ? JIMMy & iovine drop;d lloyd blankz & tony yoyo from da machine guess wherr woodface went 2 try & get lloyd blankz a deal??? KOCH lol da same label he call;d a GRAVEYARD & guess wat da head of koch told woodface when woodface came n therr tryna get lloyd blankz a deal....STOP!....& ya wrong fam woodface is n a place of his own katz like ye & rozay didnt make they whole career outta dissin rapperz burnin bridgez & woodface dont have n his heart 2 drop album wit sum real content wit out bein a studio gangsta rappin MURDER 1 ? dissin 7 8 rapperz imean hez dun it 4 albumz straight wat is gonna b different this time?

Didn't hear anything about him taking Banks to koch, all I know of his is deal with EMI, which released HFM 2. As for Kanye and Rozay, I work in marketing. I got in the game the industry working for a company called Ch'rewd marketing, there I promoted hip hop releases from these named artists, and their labels like interscope, def jam, atlantic, koch/E1 and movies, and video games. I'm telling you what employess of def jam told me. I know for a fact that those other said artsits have burned bridges.

We were told by these people that Kanye's attitude has been a headache for the label and that his demands have always been out of control. They said that at that time, the first wack album Ye dropped that def jam would release him from his contract. Burning bridges as you like to put it is on alot of artists in the game. I've seen your hatred for him which is cool but I guarantee an artist that you like has or will fall victim to these same tactics your spewing at me. And if you'd like to check my credentials look up Ch'rewd and see for yourself. I've been around many artists, singers, etc thru my job. And is Rozay not a studio gangster? Lol I know you don't like the guy but if your going to raise an argument with me give me facts not jealousy
  • chi-guy
    Options

smh itz da 2k12 & ya still askin who did woodface snitch on? do u live under a roc?....PREME & all da BLK OWN;D RAP labelz like MURDER INC, DEATHROW & RAPALOT! when u r makin FED STATEMENTZ tellin da FEDZ 2 read da lyrikz 2 ya song 2 find out who shot u u r a SNITCH!

Where is the proof that he snitched on anybody or anybody's company? This is the funniest ? ever to me. Who's paperwork is his name on? Why hasn't any website called him on it? Show me or link me some PROOF to him snitching
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Yeah I remember that don't know if that's really snitchin tho they asked questions and he gave a ? answer

my thang is if woodface was so gangsta like he b rappin y was he talkin 2 da FEDZ n da 1st place? that rat shouldve went back 2 da hood & start;d shootin his gun @ da shooterz who shot his rat azz but no woodface ran 2 da poconoz SNITCHIn like a HOE!
    Where is the proof that he snitched on anybody or anybody's company? This is the funniest ? ever to me. Who's paperwork is his name on? Why hasn't any website called him on it? Show me or link me some PROOF to him snitching

woodface did alot of DRY SNITCHIN on MURDER INC 2 da FEDZ & anybody that ? ;d wit da inc like PREME, J PRINCE & SUGE KNIGHT all got hit by da fedz 2 thatz y IRV, SUGE & PRINCE all hook'd up & was dissin woodface 2gether cuz woodface is really a SNitCH! but if u watch da SUPREME AMERICAN gangster they speak on woodface makin FED STATEMENTZ thatz y da lyrikz 2 his song was on da front pg of da NY DAILY NEWZ! & da paperwork/ORDER OF PROTECTION woodface put out on murder inc is on da BEEF DVD da ? is REAL!
  • chi-guy
    Options
    woodface did alot of DRY SNITCHIN on MURDER INC 2 da FEDZ & anybody that ? ;d wit da inc like PREME, J PRINCE & SUGE KNIGHT all got hit by da fedz 2 thatz y IRV, SUGE & PRINCE all hook'd up & was dissin woodface 2gether cuz woodface is really a SNitCH! but if u watch da SUPREME AMERICAN gangster they speak on woodface makin FED STATEMENTZ thatz y da lyrikz 2 his song was on da front pg of da NY DAILY NEWZ! & da paperwork/ORDER OF PROTECTION woodface put out on murder inc is on da BEEF DVD da ? is REAL![/quote]

Ok, where is the fed proof that you speak of? When a ? snitch his or her name is on some paperwork. Who locked up behind his alleged snitching? A ? song? that ghetto quran ? right? Stop it bro, if that's the case then there is no hip hop ? that's real, all them dudes say the same ? B, but mostly re-telling their homeboys life. And a order of protection aint snitchin. That's a restraining order lol. How the ? a restraining order is snitching? And that precint's existence was/has been in dispute for quite some time now, though the order of protection is real. And they have said that no one knows who asked for the order of protection.

Until I see some legit ? , some ? locked up behind him "allegedly" telling, ? need to ? with the snitchin talk because even after that DVD came out, it was a story that in NY a judge could enter an order of protection without someone asking for it. Hell, even here in Da Chi a judge can do that

• GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Didn't hear anything about him taking Banks to koch, all I know of his is deal with EMI, which released HFM 2. As for Kanye and Rozay, I work in marketing. I got in the game the industry working for a company called Ch'rewd marketing, there I promoted hip hop releases from these named artists, and their labels like interscope, def jam, atlantic, koch/E1 and movies, and video games. I'm telling you what employess of def jam told me. I know for a fact that those other said artsits have burned bridges.

We were told by these people that Kanye's attitude has been a headache for the label and that his demands have always been out of control. They said that at that time, the first wack album Ye dropped that def jam would release him from his contract. Burning bridges as you like to put it is on alot of artists in the game. I've seen your hatred for him which is cool but I guarantee an artist that you like has or will fall victim to these same tactics your spewing at me. And if you'd like to check my credentials look up Ch'rewd and see for yourself. I've been around many artists, singers, etc thru my job. And is Rozay not a studio gangster? Lol I know you don't like the guy but if your going to raise an argument with me give me facts not jealousy

herrz rozay speakin on that koch ? ...

http://youtu.be/Wfl7T06VBzQ

& i think me & u r talkin about 2 different thangz cuz im not just talkin about burnin bridgez wit labelz im talkin about RAPPERZ 2 & u r sittin therr LYIN 2 ya self sayin rozay & ye has made they whole career outta dissin rapperz like woodface...& all rapperz is basically studio gangstaz itz just ross hustlin rapz is way mo believable then woodface MURDER 1 rapz & i dont support rapperz like woodface who just try & chop people down..
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Ok, where is the fed proof that you speak of? When a ? snitch his or her name is on some paperwork. Who locked up behind his alleged snitching? A ? song? that ghetto quran ? right? Stop it bro, if that's the case then there is no hip hop ? that's real, all them dudes say the same ? B, but mostly re-telling their homeboys life. And a order of protection aint snitchin. That's a restraining order lol. How the ? a restraining order is snitching? And that precint's existence was/has been in dispute for quite some time now, though the order of protection is real. And they have said that no one knows who asked for the order of protection.

Until I see some legit ? , some ? locked up behind him "allegedly" telling, ? need to ? with the snitchin talk because even after that DVD came out, it was a story that in NY a judge could enter an order of protection without someone asking for it. Hell, even here in Da Chi a judge can do that

fam i told u 2 watch da SUPREME AMERICAN GANGSTER cuz they speak on woodface makin FED STATEMENTZ tellin da FEDZ 2 read da lyrikz 2 his song 2 find out who shot him woodface LYRICZ WAS ON DA FRONT PG OF DA ny DAILY NEWZ smh....& that order of protection/restrainin order is real da BEEF DVD ? ;d da dispute about if da precint was real cuz it is & da gggay-unit sued murder inc fa fukin them up n da studio!...my thang is if woodface wasnt a rat y did J PRINCE send Z-RO & da rapalot goon squad 2 a houston hotel 2 beat da ? outta woodface? & y would suge make a dude take his gggggay-unit bra strap tank top off on his UNFINISH;D BIZNIZZ show & burn da ? sayin ? GGGAY-UNIT!? usually katz like prince & suge got love fa g'z but they call woodface a RAT!
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

ROFL @ "what the ? is Amalglam? ? sounds like a prehistoric dinosaur" this video kinda funny. ? talked about knocking 50's house down and turning it in a garden.

I never seen this video. And yeah, Fif called Koch a graveyard back when the 50/Cam beef popped off...I never heard anything about Banks signing to Koch though. I know he dropped HFM2 on EMI a while back.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ROFL @ "what the ? is Amalglam? ? sounds like a prehistoric dinosaur" this video kinda funny. ? talked about knocking 50's house down and turning it in a garden.

I never seen this video. And yeah, Fif called Koch a graveyard back when the 50/Cam beef popped off...I never heard anything about Banks signing to Koch though. I know he dropped HFM2 on EMI a while back.

real talk we really need 2 have a moment of silence fa lloyd blankz cuz his career is DEAD & rozay literally did knock down woodface house cuz da ggggay-unit is dead thatz y lloyd pumper is 'n da club' buyin a MMG artist sum ROZAYYYYYYYY lol....& woodface tried 2 get lloyd pumper a deal @ koch but koch told woodface 2 gtfoh after he talk;d all that graveyard muuuunkee ? thatz y CAMRON told prodigy 2 get away from woodface on CUUURTIS! ha
  • chi-guy
    Options

& i think me & u r talkin about 2 different thangz cuz im not just talkin about burnin bridgez wit labelz im talkin about RAPPERZ 2 & u r sittin therr LYIN 2 ya self sayin rozay & ye has made they whole career outta dissin rapperz like woodface...& all rapperz is basically studio gangstaz itz just ross hustlin rapz is way mo believable then woodface MURDER 1 rapz & i dont support rapperz like woodface who just try & chop people down..

Video was mildly entertaining. But the only problem I have with it is it come from Rozay, this dude is a known liar. He's a 50/50 ? to me, you just never know when he's telling the truth or not. This the same cat that lied on TI and said he (TI) was talking ? about trick, they beef, then when it's over he admits he made it up. This ? done carved a nice career out of fabrications so I take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because there are certain points to your argument I don't believe, i.e. the snitch ? . But I repsect your opinion. He has burnt bridges but all artists have to an extent. A burnt bridge is a burnt bridge..PERIOD. And I never thought of it has him chopping people down. I think he played a character and somewhere along the lines that character got stale. Suge Knight is a ? who chops people down. Hell, Suge so stupid he chopped his self down
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been a 50 fan...Never says anything wowin'..bangin' beats and catchy hooks is what made GRODT a decent album...Thing is, them beats aren't in fashion...And too bad for 50, he sounds awful over these in-fashion 808 beats...And no one wants to hear him say, 'swag' or 'Ima boss' like everyone else these days...so, he's a lil stuck
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll make this quick and easy, NO!!!!! He's about done but, he'll do stay relevant with features on peoples songs
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gonna type several paragraphs on an internet message board to let the world know how much 50 cent has hurt me
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Video was mildly entertaining. But the only problem I have with it is it come from Rozay, this dude is a known liar. He's a 50/50 ? to me, you just never know when he's telling the truth or not. This the same cat that lied on TI and said he (TI) was talking ? about trick, they beef, then when it's over he admits he made it up. This ? done carved a nice career out of fabrications so I take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because there are certain points to your argument I don't believe, i.e. the snitch ? . But I repsect your opinion. He has burnt bridges but all artists have to an extent. A burnt bridge is a burnt bridge..PERIOD. And I never thought of it has him chopping people down. I think he played a character and somewhere along the lines that character got stale. Suge Knight is a ? who chops people down. Hell, Suge so stupid he chopped his self down

dont u know that WOODFACE LIED about gettin SHOT 9 TIMEZ...

http://youtu.be/tPAD2kVhNOE

^ c rozay was not da 1st rapper 2 tell a lie & if u believe everythang that comez outta a rapperz mouf i feel sorry fa u cuz rapperz is just ENTERTAINERZ....& fam itz well document;d that woodface is a informant thatz y katz like J PRINCE & SUGE KNIGHT call;d woodface a SNITCH...& ya nutz woodface has diss;d 7 8 rapperz on ALL his albumz wooodface livez 2 chop people down atleast when suge was choppin people down he was shittin on them crackaz 2....woodface on da other hand has no problem choppin down blkz like when ross lied about bein a co but when woodface cracka slavemassah FEMINEM got caught LYIN & xposed as a KLANSMEN woodface muuuunkee azz was PROTECTIN HIM smh
    im gonna type several paragraphs on an internet message board to let the world know how much 50 cent has hurt me

y do u male stalkin crackaz come on blk musik sitez worryin about a blk male posterz postz & wat we have 2 say about hiphop? if u want every1 2 love woodface take ya cracka azz 2 that ? site thisis50 wherr every1 ownz a gggay-unit ? but this site aint it cracka!
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that mixtape 50 just dropped is hot
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

csss