You think 50cent can make a decent return like Jayz 3 years ago?

Options
124»

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and Banks was on Amalgam for a digital deal for his mixtapes. but, ok. anyway.
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G G G Gee Unit!
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 been done fame wise. He can't re invent himself. He can't make any alliances. He can't choose a catchy beat.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    chi-guy wrote: »
    Video was mildly entertaining. But the only problem I have with it is it come from Rozay, this dude is a known liar. He's a 50/50 ? to me, you just never know when he's telling the truth or not. This the same cat that lied on TI and said he (TI) was talking ? about trick, they beef, then when it's over he admits he made it up. This ? done carved a nice career out of fabrications so I take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because there are certain points to your argument I don't believe, i.e. the snitch ? . But I repsect your opinion. He has burnt bridges but all artists have to an extent. A burnt bridge is a burnt bridge..PERIOD. And I never thought of it has him chopping people down. I think he played a character and somewhere along the lines that character got stale. Suge Knight is a ? who chops people down. Hell, Suge so stupid he chopped his self down

dont u know that WOODFACE LIED about gettin SHOT 9 TIMEZ...

http://youtu.be/tPAD2kVhNOE

^ c rozay was not da 1st rapper 2 tell a lie & if u believe everythang that comez outta a rapperz mouf i feel sorry fa u cuz rapperz is just ENTERTAINERZ....& fam itz well document;d that woodface is a informant thatz y katz like J PRINCE & SUGE KNIGHT call;d woodface a SNITCH...& ya nutz woodface has diss;d 7 8 rapperz on ALL his albumz wooodface livez 2 chop people down atleast when suge was choppin people down he was shittin on them crackaz 2....woodface on da other hand has no problem choppin down blkz like when ross lied about bein a co but when woodface cracka slavemassah FEMINEM got caught LYIN & xposed as a KLANSMEN woodface muuuunkee azz was PROTECTIN HIM smh

When did this feminem you speak of get exposed as a klansmen? Where's the proof? Don't tell me ? about no got damn song or no words, show me a picture, where's the bed sheets and him at ? functions? If it's well documented Gee, show me the link to the paperwork, I don't give a ? what J prince washed up ass said, this ? ries to extort boxers that'll whoop his ass (see Floyd Mayweather and Winky Wright, who don't ? with him no more) And Suge Knight is a house ? , he tries to tear down snoop, Dre, anybody who left his ? ass label.

By your logic, you uppin a ? who was/is the west coast 50. Suge couldn't handle Puff comin up so he downed him, ? got lit up right next to him and his big ass aint do ? but sit in jail. Come out of jail, instead of maturing, he back talking ? about who he like and who he'll ko. FOH, Suge is a jealous ? , every hood has one (insert your hood here). Suge went from mogul to " I got a Tupac story, wanna hear it". Truth is aint no fed agent, cop, etc, said he was a snitch, it was a lolly pop label (murder inc) who started it. "He bombin on us" "What should we do" "let's say he snitched, ? love that ? " 'ok Irv". I don't debate in wonderland I live in reality and the reality is your argument has no factual basis.

50 ? his self over acting out that bad boy of hip hop, but anyone who believes he can't make a comeback is entitled to their opinion but in reality, who the ? is you or me or any body to say yay or nay on that? Everyone can make it back to something if they wanted to anyone saying different is a hater
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    it's lookin' pretty good these days for 50. the pass 2 months he's been gettin buzz........Ross mixtapes/lil album no were on sites to be found