Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    i hate that my @Preachernamedweebay alias was banned

that was my only alias where people didnt kno it was me

lol No way was that u, that dude was way too articulate to be ur alias. Plus lets face it, while u are a real nmigga, ur also real dumb, Plap.

@elzo... lol idiot, since the site went down u posted wayyyy more than me (still irrelevant) so what are u talkin about? Not to mention after 10 years u still cant leave the site alone lol.. sad.

lol at being banned and still lurking faithfully like the kid who wasnt invited to the party but still showed just to watch ? have fun from a window. Even after 10 years of randomly posting, this place means way more to you than it does to me... lol at being relevant to a ? who sleeps on a cot in a boiler room...

None of what u say is factual, u seem to mistake it meaning more to me bcuz im more relevant than u are, when the facts are u post/lurk on here damn near everyday and have been doin so longer than I have. Fact. Ur the equivalent of the IB ? that doesnt post, adds nothin, claims he doesnt be on the internet and has a life, yet has pics of me saved to his desktop that in a million years I wouldve never knew he had.. sad.

@sboog.. smh @ u being upset I talk to females u have an e crush on, offline, while ur relegated to interacting with her for a mere 3 post max before she curves u, again I say... sad.

lol idiot i work from 9 - 6 5 days a week so you are right im here damn near all the time minus weekends... whats your excuse though for thoroughly stalking this forum and its posters on twitter while being banned?

lol @ u claiming not to post after 6, ? ... the only 2 ? ive never seen post after 5 or so is Du and Blaz, u be on here at any given time of the day, lame ? . Like I said its been a long 10 years for u brother, why u still posts beats me, u add nuffn.. u just the ? that always wanna be in ? , but never wanna BE in ? . Worthless.

lol u going overboard w the male stalking bruh... but anywho id rather bring nothing to an online forum than use it as a means to escape my real life. I know the IC is the only place in this world u feel any self worth and any sense of superiority. Its ok lol...

lol U sending shots at all the posters more relevant than me? Cuz I swear to ? u wouldnt dare say that ? to the "Legends" of the IC who I would assume u feel the same way about, actually ? assuming, its clear as day thats how u feel bout those guys lol.. but after 10 years of being penisually invested in em u have formed a double standard that only applies to me and not them.. ? posters FTL.

But you called me out though so im addressing you. lol at you w this weak ass instigation attempt. Stop worrying bout others the scope is on you. btw These so called" legends" dont bother me so I dont bother them.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Lol...CB why do you stay in a boiler room?

You an "extra" at yo gran mammy house?

He prolly calls it the batcave...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fazeem and H-Rap being mods was such poor judgement on admin behalf....

Them two is ? cops...rat ?
    I ain't scurred to say H-Rap be abusing his powers....

So....all mods have ability to unban, but are not supposed to do so without admin consent?
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    i know of posters banned for no reason other than talking ? to Gee...

• -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options

lol No way was that u, that dude was way too articulate to be ur alias. Plus lets face it, while u are a real nmigga, ur also real dumb, Plap.

@elzo... lol idiot, since the site went down u posted wayyyy more than me (still irrelevant) so what are u talkin about? Not to mention after 10 years u still cant leave the site alone lol.. sad.

lol at being banned and still lurking faithfully like the kid who wasnt invited to the party but still showed just to watch ? have fun from a window. Even after 10 years of randomly posting, this place means way more to you than it does to me... lol at being relevant to a ? who sleeps on a cot in a boiler room...

None of what u say is factual, u seem to mistake it meaning more to me bcuz im more relevant than u are, when the facts are u post/lurk on here damn near everyday and have been doin so longer than I have. Fact. Ur the equivalent of the IB ? that doesnt post, adds nothin, claims he doesnt be on the internet and has a life, yet has pics of me saved to his desktop that in a million years I wouldve never knew he had.. sad.

@sboog.. smh @ u being upset I talk to females u have an e crush on, offline, while ur relegated to interacting with her for a mere 3 post max before she curves u, again I say... sad.

lol idiot i work from 9 - 6 5 days a week so you are right im here damn near all the time minus weekends... whats your excuse though for thoroughly stalking this forum and its posters on twitter while being banned?

lol @ u claiming not to post after 6, ? ... the only 2 ? ive never seen post after 5 or so is Du and Blaz, u be on here at any given time of the day, lame ? . Like I said its been a long 10 years for u brother, why u still posts beats me, u add nuffn.. u just the ? that always wanna be in ? , but never wanna BE in ? . Worthless.

lol u going overboard w the male stalking bruh... but anywho id rather bring nothing to an online forum than use it as a means to escape my real life. I know the IC is the only place in this world u feel any self worth and any sense of superiority. Its ok lol...

lol U sending shots at all the posters more relevant than me? Cuz I swear to ? u wouldnt dare say that ? to the "Legends" of the IC who I would assume u feel the same way about, actually ? assuming, its clear as day thats how u feel bout those guys lol.. but after 10 years of being penisually invested in em u have formed a double standard that only applies to me and not them.. ? posters FTL.

But you called me out though so im addressing you. lol at you w this weak ass instigation attempt. Stop worrying bout others the scope is on you. btw These so called" legends" dont bother me so I dont bother them.

Peep game, the difference is, the way I view you, is the same way I view every other irrelevant ? poster, and I aint afraid to voice that to them. U on the other hand seem to have an issue with what I do online as a poster but let the same traits other posters share with me slide... u see what im saying? So what I assume is that if I never "bothered" u, u would be swinging from my ? thread to thread the same way u do theirs, no? Feel free to correct me.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you getting ? in these aprons in kitchen role play scenes? If not, complete ? waste of time/fabric.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Peep game, the difference is, the way I view you, is the same way I view every other irrelevant ? poster, and I aint afraid to voice that to them. U on the other hand seem to have an issue with what I do online as a poster but let the same traits other posters share with me slide... u see what im saying? So what I assume is that if I never "bothered" u, u would be swinging from my ? thread to thread the same way u do theirs, no? Feel free to correct me.

ur tactics wont work w me lol like i said stop trying to divert attention from yourself. I made a post u decided to give that post some attention. So like a father who s been locked up for way too long im giving you the attention that you requested. Once again dont look around the scope is on you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIdBj_7svo
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well hostess aprons have two purposes

1. Is to have a better looking option when your entertaining guests

Nothing's worse than trying to set the table in front of guests with an apron tat has animal blood, flour, and frosting all over it

2. Is getting ? while making blue berry pancakes butt naked

See? No waste
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    :Dunny wrote: »
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    Can someone give me a quick recap? This thread has multiple topics and I don't have the urge to go through 26 pages and various "feelings caught" moments. Thank you in advance.

No

Go read the thread

Exactly who does she think she is like somebody gonna do all that hard work for her...
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Well hostess aprons have two purposes

1. Is to have a better looking option when your entertaining guests

Nothing's worse than trying to set the table in front of guests with an apron tat has animal blood, flour, and frosting all over it

2. Is getting ? while making blue berry pancakes butt naked

See? No waste

thank goodness my "woman in an apron" fetish has been satisfied by these comments :)
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Ice sister?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @Elzo..Ur invested so much so, that u took it upon urself to make sure that u were still in good standing with a female avatar even after she told u to ? urself (Chi can quote what u said word for word) proven u take this ? seriously and somehow believe the internet is real.. smh
    Damn u act just like ? lol once again bringing others into ur issues. This is about you. Ole why u mad at me, i heard Mike said the same thing about you too type of ? . smh. As far as Kat its all in good fun she knows that but i know my troll game is proper when I can get someone to wish death upon my person.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My AGSN brotha Chi, please bless the Godfather wit those pics and vids. Appreciate that brotha.

Ok so judging by what I've been reading so far wit this whole reactions, mods thing. ? have been holding grudges, and are now abusing the new feature, by clapping, or gettin ? locked up over so past bs right?

So pretty much the instant Kimi steps back in this ? , she's either gonna get clapped, or locked up. All b/c the hate ? have for her? Just using her as example. No caping. But that's what it seems like what's goin on wit the mods and the posters.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @ Elzo... lol @ u somehow believin that im invested in this ? more than u are when the fact of the matter is that until I post here every ? day consistently for the better part of my 20s the way u have , which is sad btw, u have no argument to prove what u say to be true. So u can type as much fallacies, assumptions, and opinions as ur soon to be arthritic hand (tends to happen after posting as long as u have) allows u to but the facts remain the same.

CB >>> Elzo
  • -CB-
    Options
    @Elzo..Ur invested so much so, that u took it upon urself to make sure that u were still in good standing with a female avatar even after she told u to ? urself (Chi can quote what u said word for word) proven u take this ? seriously and somehow believe the internet is real.. smh
    Damn u act just like ? lol once again bringing others into ur issues. This is about you. Ole why u mad at me, i heard Mike said the same thing about you too type of ? . smh. As far as Kat its all in good fun she knows that but i know my troll game is proper when I can get someone to wish death upon my person.

But for me its not in good fun, rite? lol lame ? smh

Yeah I know how u feel, been trollin since I got here.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy.. my feelings and whacks dropped significantly..

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @ Elzo... lol @ u somehow believin that im invested in this ? more than u are when the fact of the matter is that until I post here every ? day consistently for the better part of my 20s the way u have , which is sad btw, u have no argument to prove what u say to be true. So u can type as much fallacies, assumptions, and opinions as ur soon to be arthritic hand (tends to happen after posting as long as u have) allows u to but the facts remain the same.

CB >>> Elzo

lol at this post. Pathetic. Just admit defeat. ? u older than me lol and the only thing u look forward to waking to, is to troll ? on an online forum. If i got banned, life would move on, u get banned and u stalk ? like the ? from Fatal Attraction til mods feel sorry for u and let u post again. Like i said this is the only place in the world u feel any self worth. It s ok...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @tabatha, he got banned for dropping nudes and never returned

@CB- are we still cool tho? *No offense El, but that ? was funny and sad at the same time, more funny tho*

@Darkone360, no vids just pics and gifs (or a gif, i don't know but I just rearranged my folders so that i can grab pics quickly for occasions like these)
    IMAGE_032_Copy.jpg

Man this makes the day go by lol..Click as many ethers as u want my dude...u ever come back in the Chi u know drinks on me...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    crazy.. my feelings and whacks dropped significantly..

Yo me too

I meant to say something about that

Some of you scary ass weirdos got shook

Morons

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad cold people in this thread. I'll just jump to page 14 and guess the rest.

@chicity yep that's me. Where did my brother go? Haven't seen him on since I've been back.

Young-Ice briefly posted nudes at around 7:00 am central time, and was immediately banned for it.

He hasn't been seen since. Maybe he was ready to leave the forum, or his been posting on some alias.

Or maybe Huruma killed him.
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

lol at this post. Pathetic. Just admit defeat. ? u older than me lol and the only thing u look forward to waking to, is to troll ? on an online forum. If i got banned, life would move on, u get banned and u stalk ? like the ? from Fatal Attraction til mods feel sorry for u and let u post again. Like i said this is the only place in the world u feel any self worth. It s ok...

Again u speak no facts, all assumptios and opinions lol... facts are that u are constantly lurking the site, wanna know how we all know why? Bcuz just like a few other lame posters/24hr lurkers, as soon as a beef/exposure/poppin thread pops up.... so do u, cowinkydink I think not... FOH.

@Chi... lol why would I have beef wit u? I embrace all NY posters.

• -CB-
    Options
    And again u take shots at any poster to get banned and come back... cant lie bro, u are subliminally an etherous poster, albeit being unintentionally.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @tabatha, he got banned for dropping nudes and never returned

@CB- are we still cool tho? *No offense El, but that ? was funny and sad at the same time, more funny tho*

@Darkone360, no vids just pics and gifs (or a gif, i don't know but I just rearranged my folders so that i can grab pics quickly for occasions like these)
    IMAGE_032_Copy.jpg

Man this makes the day go by lol..Click as many ethers as u want my dude...u ever come back in the Chi u know drinks on me...
    no doubt my brother
    I juggling come there, going to florida or my sister and neices driving up
    My neices nvr been to nYC so they might come up

and the ethers are because u and CB ? popped outta no where and I'm lol'ing

lol idk man i think the ? loves my style idgaf tho im loving life my bday in 3 weeks and im mulling over France, Vegas, DC or the Carribeans for that weekend. How can i be mad at that?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @boldchild thanks, also what the hell happened to Huruma? He didn't seem to post the same after that whole ? post.

Huruma is probably posting on some other forum.

Can probably track him down by search Huruma + Vegan on google.