Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    @ Elzo... lol @ u somehow believin that im invested in this ? more than u are when the fact of the matter is that until I post here every ? day consistently for the better part of my 20s the way u have , which is sad btw, u have no argument to prove what u say to be true. So u can type as much fallacies, assumptions, and opinions as ur soon to be arthritic hand (tends to happen after posting as long as u have) allows u to but the facts remain the same.

CB >>> Elzo

lol at this post. Pathetic. Just admit defeat. ? u older than me lol and the only thing u look forward to waking to, is to troll ? on an online forum. If i got banned, life would move on, u get banned and u stalk ? like the ? from Fatal Attraction til mods feel sorry for u and let u post again. Like i said this is the only place in the world u feel any self worth. It s ok...

Again u speak no facts, all assumptios and opinions lol... facts are that u are constantly lurking the site, wanna know how we all know why? Bcuz just like a few other lame posters/24hr lurkers, as soon as a beef/exposure/poppin thread pops up.... so do u, cowinkydink I think not... FOH.

@Chi... lol why would I have beef wit u? I embrace all NY posters.

lol yea u lost this one bruh. U re running on fumes at this point. Feel free to apologize whenever you are ready. All fun and games for me yo. Im not too sure about you tho..
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options
    lol @-cb-
    you still being bitter about me banning you...
    im not even mad at kimi about the ? no more...

it was just funny watching you type them long ass paragraphs only for me to come by and bloop...

i had to get it out my system, call it... a controlled detonation...
    it was like getting your first check ever, and wasting it on a ? awful wu tang chain and medallion....

lol Im not mad bro, I dont hold e grudges. I just felt the need to correct Chi bout u being a cool mod when ur guilty of the same ? u complaining about, especially considering I did nuffn to get banned but make prolific posts. *shrugs*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @ Elzo... lol @ u somehow believin that im invested in this ? more than u are when the fact of the matter is that until I post here every ? day consistently for the better part of my 20s the way u have , which is sad btw, u have no argument to prove what u say to be true. So u can type as much fallacies, assumptions, and opinions as ur soon to be arthritic hand (tends to happen after posting as long as u have) allows u to but the facts remain the same.

CB >>> Elzo

lol at this post. Pathetic. Just admit defeat. ? u older than me lol and the only thing u look forward to waking to, is to troll ? on an online forum. If i got banned, life would move on, u get banned and u stalk ? like the ? from Fatal Attraction til mods feel sorry for u and let u post again. Like i said this is the only place in the world u feel any self worth. It s ok...

Again u speak no facts, all assumptios and opinions lol... facts are that u are constantly lurking the site, wanna know how we all know why? Bcuz just like a few other lame posters/24hr lurkers, as soon as a beef/exposure/poppin thread pops up.... so do u, cowinkydink I think not... FOH.

lol naw that's the infamous Elzo @ Kat post, 'Are we still cool tho'

btw i couldnt stop laughing while typing the underlined lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

btw i couldnt stop laughing while typing the underlined lol

• -CB-
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

lmao Thats what the lame ? said, after posting alongside her for the better half of a decade and assuming that they forged some perpetual life lasting relationship via the web lol... lame ass internet ? thinkin this ? is real.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

lmao Thats what the lame ? said, after posting alongside her for the better half of a decade and assuming that they forged some perpetual life lasting relationship via the web lol... lame ass internet ? thinkin this ? is real.

lol at you being too stupid to realize that i knew typing that would incite emotions from her once again at you to trying to bring others in this situation this is about you.
  • -CB-
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

lol at you being too stupid to realize that i knew typing that would incite emotions from her once again at you to trying to bring others in this situation this is about you.

The same emotion u wanted to incite when u PM'd an internet ? asking for real life advice, lame ? ?

? at u runnin to ur PC in seek of affection from avatars lol... ur pathetic.
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Future advice for anyone wanting to spar with me, its best u get ur quick hits in and be out, cuz the more and more u reply, the more and more im just gonna get scronger and scronger and then whats happenin to Elzo and a slew of other past victims start to take place. True story, ask about me.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

The same emotion u wanted to incite when u PM'd an internet ? asking for real life advice, lame ? ?

The same avatars u stalk while being banned and go to sleep and wake up thinking bout riiiiiight...
  • -CB-
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

The same avatars u stalk while being banned and go to sleep and wake up thinking bout riiiiiight...

^lmao This the what, 4th or 5th time you've stated this same exact thing? U were better off with some boiler room jokes, the crowd seemed to like those smh.. but yeah man, we're done here, see u next time u feel like being made a fool of.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

^lmao This the what, 4th or 5th time you've stated this same exact thing? U were better off with some boiler room jokes, the crowd seemed to like those smh.. but yeah man, we're done here, see u next time u feel like being made a fool of.

Pathetic lol what besides the Kat ? which everybody knows about and been discussed here u havent said anything
    im pretty sure i told you to admit defeat a page or two ago which seems like what you are doing... so its ok im pretty sure u re sitting in the boiler room aka the batcave thinking of ways to troll avatars just know im not one of them...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

Pathetic lol what besides the Kat ? which everybody knows about and been discussed here u havent said anything
    im pretty sure i told you to admit defeat a page or two ago which seems like what you are doing... so its ok im pretty sure u re sitting in the boiler room aka the batcave thinking of ways to troll avatars just know im not one of them...

I'll stick to the bolded and u stick to asking em for advice. I'll ask one of the ? of mine that OTT posted for some advice when I need some... or better yet 2 or 3 females I can ask from here, offline, herb.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

CB >>> Elzo

I'll stick to the bolded and u stick to asking em for advice. I'll ask one of the ? OTT posted for some advice when I need some... or better yet 2 or 3 females I can ask from here, offline, herb.

U mean the one w the mustache? im sure she ll give u a males point of view on ur issues but Yea u lost this one bruh ure running on fumes lol im untrollable. Try that pseudo intellectual bs u stole from Choice and PimpMVP w these other posters. Anyway im bout to get off then im jetting to O'Hare for a quick trip. ill be back tomorrow morning. Have fun in the boiler room i mean batcave. See u tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Darkone360, no vids just pics and gifs

@Chicity

PimpMVP linked the vids of Cali in one of my threads cuz I ain know about it

Hol up, I'll pm you the link
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill recognize trill
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can lick Pico's nipples and navel at the same time.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe kai just might be ics biggest troll
  • a.mann