The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    locksmith1 wrote: »
    In three straight season the Thunder lost to NBA championship teams. That ? CRAY

slept on post
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wooow @ these feelings.. Cleveland

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-basketball/414633-lebron-james-thread-1126.html
    May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their ? bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another ? who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    One of the GOAT playoff runs from Lebron is he top ten all time yet?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

magic just said it. he said lebron is now top 10 all time.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wade is still the best SG in the game
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

stop it... but its only the beginning of this kind of talk....
  • TheBossman
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

i know you like to make outlandish statements, borderline trolling but........................

tumblr_lqf1bd9N301qmr00d.gif
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

in modern basketball. maybe. ? gets kinda crazy when you start going back to players 50 years ago.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doris Burke looked like she was sitting on a sybian when she interviewed Bron.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m604d6LF4c1r0m56uo1_500.gif

this was a great moment
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    maybe top 10 is too much but he has to be top 20
  • TheBossman
    Options

i know you like to make outlandish statements, borderline trolling but........................

tumblr_lqf1bd9N301qmr00d.gif

angry_display_image.jpg?1280868454
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade said he watched Game 6 against the Mavs last night.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

this was a great moment

You left Shane's stiff unconvincing bounce out

yaylebron_medium.gif

• TheBossman
    Options
    man... ether of the night has to go to nike with that commercial.
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options
    no doubt
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol....heat should sign tyson chandler
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wooow @ these feelings.. Cleveland

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-basketball/414633-lebron-james-thread-1126.html
    May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their ? bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another ? who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plra-JYWV-4

them ? made cavs fans deserve to suck ...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ cavs thinking they are loyal.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron is top 20-25
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Lol....heat should sign tyson chandler

u mean trade.... he just signed 4yr/58 mill wit NY
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

this was a great moment

You left Shane's stiff unconvincing bounce out

yaylebron_medium.gif

lmao @ joel anthony...
    \
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The all out war that will ensue between Kobe and Lebron fans has just begun!

Gonna be a funny ass Summer!
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heat need a real center to repeat

healthy greg oden?
This discussion has been closed.