The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The all out war that will ensue between Kobe and Lebron fans has just begun!

Gonna be a funny ass Summer!

What? Lebron still aint sitting at the round table with Kobe and the other greats.

He could. See how hungry this heat team is next postseason.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wooow @ these feelings.. Cleveland

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-basketball/414633-lebron-james-thread-1126.html
    May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their ? bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another ? who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.

Got Damyum... I don't even know what to say or do... is this ether or feelings???
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron won d title with kobe in the league.....makes it legit
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ perkins havin two points
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The all out war that will ensue between Kobe and Lebron fans has just begun!

Gonna be a funny ass Summer!

Why? last time i checked 5 is greater than 1

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    wooow @ these feelings.. Cleveland

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-basketball/414633-lebron-james-thread-1126.html
    May as well say it:

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their ? bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another ? who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.

Got Damyum... I don't even know what to say or do... is this ether or feelings???

both
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So amber rose was channeling her inner bosh to do that smirnoff comercial?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ringspic.jpg

like i said....bron done the hard work now..... getting the first one is always the hardest,,,,,,,,i think getting the next will be easier as all that pressure is over now.............. if wade stay healthy.........they get more solid pieces...they will repeat
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lebron is top 20-25

You out your ? mind........... when it's all said and done he'll be 2. 2nd best player ever
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May as well say it:

bronhate.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emm Holla & Every ? from NY
    Pacers fans who dont exist on the IC
    Its John....B
    Jeff Axel
    Smokelahoma
    Greenwood

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angry ? out there tonight....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to question the authenticity of rants such as the one just posted from supposed Cleveland people. I think random people are just writing those. No way people can truly achieve that level of lame and be serious about it. No way.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll be surprised mostvig....there are some people out there like that.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet they still partying right now
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing worse than these cleaveland fans are the inevitable "championship game ? talkers" whose actual teams have been deep sea bass fishing for over a month now but since their squad is irrelevant and forgotten, they try to blend in to the crowd and "critique" the winners and pop ? about the losing team.

I see that fishin rod and dusty ass Gilligan kangol, ? , y'all ain't slick. LoL
  • 1of1
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Where are all the pics? Last year I feel like all that Dallas ? was posted within like 3 hours of the end of the game. 4 hours tops.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I've seen are the spicy bosh "spit and swallow" locker room pics, nh. How fitting for Alphas squad, lol.

• ATTS
    Options
    Justwoke up...proud of bron still.....this is his team..lebron wasnt on some pippen ? ....he was mj this yr
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kdsad.gif

Real talk, this gif doesn't show how many people he hugged, but watching him hug all of his people and break down in stages was one of the most painful things I've ever seen in sports. ? was like watching a car wreck in slow motion, and the camera stayed on it the whole time.

He gonna hit the weight room hard this summer and come back like Post-Fro Kobe bulked up and even more deadly.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    tumblr_m604d6LF4c1r0m56uo1_500.gif

this was a great moment

LOL at Battier with the Ted Debiasse stone face!

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think he's a lame for bailing on his team and taking the easy route. But props to LeBron for getting that ring.

ALeqM5jvJ1H2AjtrxZgGRAY9ponl_ZyQxQ?docId=69857336095f4fa89221fa09afc27cbf&size=l
  • 1of1
    Options
    Bailing on what team? What team do free agents play for?
This discussion has been closed.