ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    tumblr_m604rnAYyF1rt9ovuo1_500.gif

3 more away from kobe........

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saying, teaming up with 2 other all-stars, 1 of them, at the time, was considered just as good, or better then you, takes some of the value(for lack of a better word) out of the ring.

No it doesn't bruh .......not when you have clearly become the best player on your team when it's stacked like that ...Season MVP and Finals MVP ....it would be a different story if Wade was the dominate one and it was clear Lebron was taking a back seat ....but not this year because Lebron was def. the man of the team the whole season and post season

the way he handled his business this season to say "It takes some Value out of it" is just on some bitter ?

and nobody was upset For him leaving Cleveland expect bitter ass wack Cav fans , the other people that got turned off by Lebron was just how he handled it and went on national TV on some "Look at me" type ? ...

i was pulling for OKC ,but he earned that ? ..he put 2gether one of the most well rounded seasons i've ever seen

whattt ?
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait to see miami in d white house with obama i hope
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    Bailing on what team? What team do free agents play for?

Word ? that... he paid his dues in Cleveland for 7 years... he extended AFTER his rookie contract was up... He dragged that team on his back and NEVER got any serious help from a high caliber player... he did the right thing he didn't bail on anyone... Dan Gilbert bailed on him

Nothing was wrong with Lebron leaving Cleveland, but I have never understood why people make it seem like Cleveland did nothing to help Lebron. They surrounded dude with a cast tailor made to support him. No he didn't have a high caliber player next to him, but have you taken a look at the NBA these days? Half the teams in the league don't have one high caliber player, let alone a Superstar like Lebron. Ya'll are acting like he had to leave because he would never win a championship with Cleveland. That's BS, he would have been a contender in the East year in and year out. Had Lebron stayed in Cleveland, there is a good chance he still would have wound up in the Finals this year. The only real competition they would have even faced in the East would have been Boston and Chicago, and Chicago is basically Cleveland five years ago with a less talented centerpiece.

Lebron lovers can say what they want, but jumping ship on your team and hatching a strategy to join forces with another top 5 player and top 10 - top 15 player to circumvent competition and guarantee wins is a ? move. And don't act like that's not what they did. They knew it. That's why they were throwing celebrations before the season even started. That's why they were guaranteeing multiple championships despite having never played together. That's why they play like they don't give a ? during the regular season. It's all because they believed they hacked the system and found a way to be dominant from years to come. Maybe they did, and if that fulfills their desires, then good for them. But I don't understand why it's so hard for you Lebron fanboys to understand that some people simply don't like that ? . MJ is my favorite player ever, but if he got his championships by plotting with Patrick Ewing and Charles Barkley to all link up in NY to win, I would have never been a fan of his. Same thing with Lebron. Call me hater if you want, but how impressed am I supposed to be by the fact that he stacked the deck to win in an already weak league.

gave a GOAT for this real ?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word ? that... he paid his dues in Cleveland for 7 years... he extended AFTER his rookie contract was up... He dragged that team on his back and NEVER got any serious help from a high caliber player... he did the right thing he didn't bail on anyone... Dan Gilbert bailed on him

Nothing was wrong with Lebron leaving Cleveland, but I have never understood why people make it seem like Cleveland did nothing to help Lebron. They surrounded dude with a cast tailor made to support him. No he didn't have a high caliber player next to him, but have you taken a look at the NBA these days? Half the teams in the league don't have one high caliber player, let alone a Superstar like Lebron. Ya'll are acting like he had to leave because he would never win a championship with Cleveland. That's BS, he would have been a contender in the East year in and year out. Had Lebron stayed in Cleveland, there is a good chance he still would have wound up in the Finals this year. The only real competition they would have even faced in the East would have been Boston and Chicago, and Chicago is basically Cleveland five years ago with a less talented centerpiece.

Lebron lovers can say what they want, but jumping ship on your team and hatching a strategy to join forces with another top 5 player and top 10 - top 15 player to circumvent competition and guarantee wins is a ? move. And don't act like that's not what they did. They knew it. That's why they were throwing celebrations before the season even started. That's why they were guaranteeing multiple championships despite having never played together. That's why they play like they don't give a ? during the regular season. It's all because they believed they hacked the system and found a way to be dominant from years to come. Maybe they did, and if that fulfills their desires, then good for them. But I don't understand why it's so hard for you Lebron fanboys to understand that some people simply don't like that ? . MJ is my favorite player ever, but if he got his championships by plotting with Patrick Ewing and Charles Barkley to all link up in NY to win, I would have never been a fan of his. Same thing with Lebron. Call me hater if you want, but how impressed am I supposed to be by the fact that he stacked the deck to win in an already weak league.
    R.D. wrote: »

bruh...smh

lebron left becuz he was never gonna win a ring there. it wasnt gonna happen. they got lucky and beat a piston team they they shouldnt have...and got swept by the spurs.

now lets look at all the help the cavs gave lebron:

larry hughes
    old shaq
    antwaan jamison....

real talent right there. meanwhile the celtics added the big 3...derrick rose was coming into his own...orlando...then later you have the knicks with stat/melo....

the writing was on the wall. and he was smart enough to see it. they were too good to get lottery pics...and becuz they have to over pay bums to come there...they couldnt afford quality free agents. and before you mention kyrie irving...if lebron stayed there they never wouldve gotten him...they wouldve been too good to be in the lottery but not good enough to win the ring.

so in summary:

cleveland wasnt winning a ring. lebron knew it. your logic is faulty. they were too good to get lottery picks...and nobody wanted to go there and play with him, and even if they did. THE CAVS DIDNT HAVE THE $$$ TO PAY THEM. so he left. and i dont blame him.

and you're right...that long ass post was real ? ...and the operative word is ?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a Miami fan by any stretch, but the hate for these dudes is crazy...? rippin' Lebron for going to Miami, saying the NBA is fixed and the refs are to blame for the series...I've even seen people going as far as "Miami won the leagues 66th title, in a 66 game regular season, and Lebron wears #6...he's never thanked ? in his interviews"...Like, WOW! This ? is outrageous.
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

contradicting urself maybe????

anyway, theres no top 5 player who did it dolo, not MJ, Magic, Bird. so no reason why Bron shuld feel anyway bout joining forces with Wade and Bosh....bottom line is we was the most important player on the BEST team

yall ? are so infatuated seeing ? play 1vs 5 and the game just isnt played that way....the BEST team wins PERIOD...

if u wanna be mad at something, be mad at free agency, be mad that this team wasnt brought together through draft picks like the Thunder...but these ? played within the rules and won...

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the "real" OKC fans from day 1......
    Zjwo4.gif
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Smokelahoma had to commit that last night....dude's been MIA since after Game 1
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rozay wasn't at club liv last night?
  • infamous114
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I don't think he was in town last night
  • infamous114
    Options
    Dan LeBatard's rant will be epic today.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what will I watch on tv now??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Teen wolf
    Olympics
  • MR.CJ
    Options

we got the olympics coming up
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smokelahoma had to commit that last night....dude's been MIA since after Game 1

He ain't a real okc fan..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    LeBron James ‏@KingJames
    OMFG I think it just hit me, I'm a CHAMPION!! I AM a CHAMPION!!
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thunderstruck on abcfamily
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I don't think he was in town last night

wayne?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    CUBAN: Wat Different Defensive Schemes Did The Thunder Run Skip?

SKIP: ibaka as suppose to come hard.

hahahahahahahahaha
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

R.D. wrote: »

bruh...smh

lebron left becuz he was never gonna win a ring there. it wasnt gonna happen. they got lucky and beat a piston team they they shouldnt have...and got swept by the spurs.

now lets look at all the help the cavs gave lebron:

larry hughes
    old shaq
    antwaan jamison....

real talent right there. meanwhile the celtics added the big 3...derrick rose was coming into his own...orlando...then later you have the knicks with stat/melo....

the writing was on the wall. and he was smart enough to see it. they were too good to get lottery pics...and becuz they have to over pay bums to come there...they couldnt afford quality free agents. and before you mention kyrie irving...if lebron stayed there they never wouldve gotten him...they wouldve been too good to be in the lottery but not good enough to win the ring.

so in summary:

cleveland wasnt winning a ring. lebron knew it. your logic is faulty. they were too good to get lottery picks...and nobody wanted to go there and play with him, and even if they did. THE CAVS DIDNT HAVE THE $$$ TO PAY THEM. so he left. and i dont blame him.

and you're right...that long ass post was real ? ...and the operative word is ?

? please, they already went to the Finals with the cast they had. So saying they had no chance of winning the championship is just stupid. Nothing you say supports your claim. The Celtics were going to stop him from getting a championship? The same Celtics who were all injured this year and may not even be a unit next year? Chicago is going to stop him? The same Chicago that is pretty much a replica of Cleveland with an inferior and injury prone leader. Orlando is going to stop him? The same Orlando that may not even hold onto it's superstar and even it if it does, it's still just a one man show. And I'm hot even going to get into NY, a team whose highlight of the past decade has been simply making it to the playoffs.

? out of here. The East sucks. The only teams that could possibly have stood in his way from going to the Finals every year were the Celtics and the Bulls. The Celtics are probably not even a factor anymore and the Bulls aren't bringing anymore to the table than the Cavs were. And lol at you saying they'd never be able to get anyone else there to help him. If MIA could build a surrounding cast around the Big 3 after they soaked up half the budget, Cleveland could have and would have eventually found a couple key players that would have come there just to win a championship. If my post was such ? , you'd think you be able to come up with a better counter than that nonsense you put.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

contradicting urself maybe????

anyway, theres no top 5 player who did it dolo, not MJ, Magic, Bird. so no reason why Bron shuld feel anyway bout joining forces with Wade and Bosh....bottom line is we was the most important player on the BEST team

yall ? are so infatuated seeing ? play 1vs 5 and the game just isnt played that way....the BEST team wins PERIOD...

if u wanna be mad at something, be mad at free agency, be mad that this team wasnt brought together through draft picks like the Thunder...but these ? played within the rules and won...

Where's the contradiction? There was nothing wrong with him leaving Cleveland, and no point in my post did I say I had a problem with that. My problem was with him leaving the team specifically to join forces with two other Superstars to win. You're supposed to beat the competition not join them. And I'm so tired of the "1 person can't do it alone" nonsense. No one is saying that Lebron had to go at it solo, but this idea that people do what he, Wade, and Bosh did all the time is ? . MJ had Pippen. But Pippen wasn't already an All-star on another team that Jordan conspired with. He developed into an All-star by playing beside MJ. Magic had Kareem, but Magic didn't have secret meetings with Kareem to get him on the same team. He was drafted to that team, and won despite Kareem being on the downside of his career and being injured anyway. Hell, why go that far back. We can look at Wade. He was on a team full of washed up players who were one or two years from retirement. Even Shaq was a shell of himself. Wade didn't have another Top 5, Top 10, or even Top 15 player beside him, but he still won. So why are ya'll cats acting like it takes two All NBA players on a team to win?

The comparisons you dudes make are ridiculous. What those three did is not comparable to Olajuwon, Drexler, or Barkley. It isn't comparable to Garnet, Pierce, and Allen getting together. It's not even comparable to Gasol going to the Lakers. As I've stated, them dudes getting together would have been like Jordan, Barkley, and Ewing getting together in the 90s or Kobe, Duncan, and Nash teaming up in the at some point in the 00s. That ? would be unthinkable to real competitors. People like to put Lebron on the level with Jordan and Kobe, but those dudes would never team up with stars whose names are mentioned alongside theirs as that generations greats because they know that beating those guys is what would cement their own legacies.

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if youve never been to club Liv in Mia u gotta before u croak

http://youtu.be/tNJvfob7eiY
This discussion has been closed.