The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Melo the only dude in the top 5 picks of the 2003 class that doesn't have a ring.

He's also the only one who stood on his own.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    I'm not a Miami fan by any stretch, but the hate for these dudes is crazy...? rippin' Lebron for going to Miami, saying the NBA is fixed and the refs are to blame for the series...I've even seen people going as far as "Miami won the leagues 66th title, in a 66 game regular season, and Lebron wears #6...he's never thanked ? in his interviews"...Like, WOW! This ? is outrageous.

? as nothing to do with sports.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Melo the only dude in the top 5 picks of the 2003 class that doesn't have a ring.

Yup, by wanting to go team up with Amare in New York.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dan LeBatard's rant will be epic today.

them ? are not entertaining at all

• infamous114
    Options

Down here, they are
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Reali posts on the ic. Reveal yourself Reali
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm really not liking Amare lately. Knicks are space fillers in the bottom of the east bracket.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    I'm not a Miami fan by any stretch, but the hate for these dudes is crazy...? rippin' Lebron for going to Miami, saying the NBA is fixed and the refs are to blame for the series...I've even seen people going as far as "Miami won the leagues 66th title, in a 66 game regular season, and Lebron wears #6...he's never thanked ? in his interviews"...Like, WOW! This ? is outrageous.

? as nothing to do with sports.

word to the Marshall football team that crashed
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Reali posts on the ic. Reveal yourself Reali

what he say?
  • usmarin3
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I felt kinda bad seein durant cry like that

2012 Finals>>>>>2010

And Lol @ us marine actin like he a genuine heat fan I was on here when u was a frontrunnin bandwagon cavs fan years ago

I've said from the beginning i don't follow teams in basketball, i follow players. I'm a Lebron fan, been one even through last years finals.

Translation: " I'm a hoe ass ? "

? , as a Laker fan you should be the last person to talk. Ya'll ? didn't exist in 2005-2007 after Shaq left
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    0.jpg

i cant front tho. a ? was hurt to see my young bull kevin durant crying on his momz like that. the young buck DID deserve to win. ? was almost as bad as when uncle ice sent mitch his little brothers finger in paid in full.

KD will def win one tho you dont have to win every time you go. i think even bill russell, the biggest winner ever lost 1 (okay i know its a reach cause he already won like 5 in row but you know what i mean LOLOLOOL)

bron deserved THIS ONE more tho. bron went thru way more than durant. i just hate to see my young bull like that after the game. ? scott brooks for blowing game 4
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    I felt kinda bad seein durant cry like that

2012 Finals>>>>>2010

And Lol @ us marine actin like he a genuine heat fan I was on here when u was a frontrunnin bandwagon cavs fan years ago

I've said from the beginning i don't follow teams in basketball, i follow players. I'm a Lebron fan, been one even through last years finals.

Translation: " I'm a hoe ass ? "

? , as a Laker fan you should be the last person to talk. Ya'll ? didn't exist in 2005-2007 after Shaq left

lmao...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't seriously think LeBron was going to win
    0.jpg

i cant front tho. a ? was hurt to see my young bull kevin durant crying on his momz like that. the young buck DID deserve to win. ? was almost as bad as when uncle ice sent mitch his little brothers finger in paid in full.

KD will def win one tho you dont have to win every time you go. i think even bill russell, the biggest winner ever lost 1 (okay i know its a reach cause he already won like 5 in row but you know what i mean LOLOLOOL)

bron deserved THIS ONE more tho. bron went thru way more than durant. i just hate to see my young bull like that after the game. ? scott brooks for blowing game 4

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it, word to Snoop.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    wooow @ these feelings.. Cleveland

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-basketball/414633-lebron-james-thread-1126.html
    May as well say it:

LeBron James is a world champion.

It does hurt to watch him succeed. It does hurt me to see that he prospered by cheating. And he did cheat. And he was rewarded. It hurts me to see the hometown guy take a giant dump on his hometown, then go on to greater things. If I had any belief whatsoever in Karma for what he did, then I'd say that later in life, he's in for some ****.

This was the moment that I dreamed about for years with LeBron. To see him hoist that trophy, to be the Finals MVP, to see him get his. And now there is nothing I would rather see but him tragically lose it, or somehow drop the trophy and it shatters, or something so that it ruins his moment of joy.

You see, this was the script, except he wasn't supposed to do it as the enemy. People laugh at the star wars stuff, but it's so true. He was supposed to end the drought of Cleveland championships, not instead be another heart break along the way.

And I don't care what anyone says, no, you do not know Cavs fans or Cleveland pain. This guy was here for 7 years and crumbled under pressure, he failed as a leader, then quit on us when we needed him most, with one foot out the door. But then again, what should I have expected?

So with all of my heart, I say this: **** you LeBron, you Judas piece of ****. **** Pat Riley and his subversive ways. **** Wade for being there and **** Bosh for looking like a Dinosaur. And **** LeBron's real father who should have been there to teach him loyalty like a real man, rather than being another ****ing ******* father who leaves his child.

**** Gloria, but Delonte already took care of that. **** the City of Miami for being useless, and so full of whatever plastic **** they are using to make their ? bigger and their faces more Joan Riversish.

And I'm sure LeBron will prance around, constantly looking for Wade to pump him up, because of his daddy issues, and I'm sure he'll act like the big man on campus. He'll look left and right, to make sure everyone is watching. And it'll be a fake moment, in a fake city, with fake people, and fake enthusiasm. Because tomorrow, you could walk down the streets and still be another guy. You are not the savior or the chosen one down in Miami, you are just another ? who spread her legs for some gold.

Either way, he's a world champion now, so congrats you piece of trash, burn in hell, and I cannot wait until you retire. You piece of monkey ****. **** off.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA..this ? soul is on fire, LMAO
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol @ cakewalk ,wit bosh out 9 games in the middle of the playoffs and wade playin below his standards heat still made the finals

Sounds just like a cakewalk

If they win it they'll be the 1st team in history to win the title after trailing in 3 series

they played a boston team w/o its premeter defender and ray on one ankle
    a injured new york team w/o its starting point guard, back up pg, an injured amare (his own fault)and perimeter defender
    there just better than the pacers
    they never had to see D.Howard or D.rose (2 of the best players in the L)

so yeah cake walk.....
  • Copper
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    ? can't seriously think LeBron was going to win
    0.jpg

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it, word to Snoop.

wasnt that clint eastwood first??
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yup, by wanting to go team up with Amare in New York.

Lol @ Amare being considered somebody. Amare is worse than Bosh and Wade.

In other words, you're not "joining forces" unless you team up with another top 10 player, but you knew that already.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

Down here, they are

yall ? must be easily impressed

• Inglewood_B
    Options
    cheapseats surprisingly subdued today
  • usmarin3
    Options
    tumblr_m605t6NCyg1qbpq3v.jpg

Goons don't cry!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not that many real heat fans on here.

Back in 09, 10, we had the pictures up like crazy. These guys don't know how to stunt on and clown their haters.
  • Copper
    Options
    damn I just realized im older than kendrick perkins...why the tv(commentators) had me thinking this ? was 43?
  • infamous114
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Not that many real heat fans on here.

Back in 09, 10, we had the pictures up like crazy. These guys don't know how to stunt on and clown their haters.

Check out the Heat thread
This discussion has been closed.