Injustice: Gods Among Us - New DC Universe Fighting Game

Options

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thu, Apr 11, 2013 | 11:15 BST

Injustice: Gods Among Us Wii U supports GamePad-only play

Injustice: Gods Among Us will make use of the Wii U’s GamePad in multiple ways, including a command list display and off-TV play.

Siliconera reports that Injustice Wii U will indeed display your character’s move list on the GamePad as you fight, and will also allow for off-screen play, meaning you can play it entirely on the controller whenever you get booted off the TV.

The site adds that the PS3 and Xbox 360 builds also show quick move lists as well, but that they appear under your fighter’s life bar instead.

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases on April 16 for PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 and is out now for free on iOS.

Thanks Nintendo Life.

Between the D pad, off screen play, and command list on the controller, I might cop on Wii U. Plus I know the MiiVerse community will be dope for this one. I dunno...might buy one for 360 and one for Wii U
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Injustice: Gods Among Us will make use of the Wii U’s GamePad in multiple ways, including a command list display and off-TV play.

Siliconera reports that Injustice Wii U will indeed display your character’s move list on the GamePad as you fight, and will also allow for off-screen play, meaning you can play it entirely on the controller whenever you get booted off the TV.

The site adds that the PS3 and Xbox 360 builds also show quick move lists as well, but that they appear under your fighter’s life bar instead.

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases on April 16 for PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 and is out now for free on iOS.

Thanks Nintendo Life.

Between the D pad, off screen play, and command list on the controller, I might cop on Wii U. Plus I know the MiiVerse community will be dope for this one. I dunno...might buy one for 360 and one for Wii U

i pre-ordered mine on the wii u anyway
  • focus
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

Thanks Nintendo Life.

i pre-ordered mine on the wii u anyway

Fasho. I'll have to get your Nintendo Network ID since our mods can't be bothered to make a thread, or sticky the one I made.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little late at posting this but Filipino Champ calls out the MK commmunity
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykrMcWAJKM

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom fighters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament."
  • peagle05
    Options
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played the demo and it wasn't bad, but not worth $60. Maybe $40 or $35.

I need to see some videos of it first.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Lobo, Bizarro or martian manhunter ? IM DISSAPOINT
  • peagle05
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    No Lobo, Bizarro or martian manhunter ? IM DISSAPOINT
    Not as playable characters. At least not now. Martian manhunter and lobo right now are kind of background characters as fan service.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard if someone rage quits you during an online match, you get the loss. lol
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had it since Friday, it's actually a pretty dope game. Cross between mk9 and doa 5 imo
    ABBB7DDE-A7C5-4911-A804-077E216D564F-11723-000006861A87E3D0.jpg
  • genocidecutter
    Options

Genius thinking from netherrealm

• focus
    Options

MK9 online >>> Any online from any Capcom fighting game released all gen. I doubt this true.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MK9 online >>> Any online from any Capcom fighting game released all gen. I doubt this true.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/when-your-opponent-rage-quits-you-get-a-loss.30033/
  • genocidecutter
    Options

Not from what I've heard. Plus you need a pass to play online
  • focus
    Options

MK9 online >>> Any online from any Capcom fighting game released all gen. I doubt this is true.

MK9 's online has way more features and options. Going off that link, this rage quit thing sounds like a bug or something, not an actual, conscience design choice. The game isnt out and will probably have a day one patch like every game now. Anything that happens to a person's profile who was playing the game online before it even dropped...well, thats on them.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

MK9 online >>> Any online from any Capcom fighting game released all gen. I doubt this is true.

MK9 's online has way more features and options. Going off that link, this rage quit thing sounds like a bug or something, not an actual, conscience design choice. The game isnt out and will probably have a day one patch like every game now. Anything that happens to a person's profile who was playing the game online before it even dropped...well, thats on them.

Yeah but it lags
  • focus
    edited April 2013
    Options

Yeah but it lags

No better or worse than Marvel 3, Street Figher 4 or SFxT tho.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there only one story? or does each character have their own storyline?
  • peagle05
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Is there only one story? or does each character have their own storyline?
    story mode is done like MK9..this ? so sick.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a fan of fighting games at all... I would only cop cause Im a DC Comics fan.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Adam and green arrow my mains as of now. I'm a set up a ic room on ps3 this week (Thursday night) who's down?
  • peagle05
    Options
    Story mode is pretty short 3-4 hours. But I haven't even started the star labs ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS AINT GON EBE NO BULL ? THAT YOU GOTTA PAY TO PLAY ONLINE IS IT?
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i already beat the story mode. superman went in mirking dudes. my favs are nightwing, deathstroke and surprised aquaman came hard in this game. have code for red son pack. for 360 tho