Injustice: Gods Among Us - New DC Universe Fighting Game

Options

Comments

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lobo going ? with that shotgun. He look slow as ? tho.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nightwing is so much fun to play as.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you been waiting to grab this ? toys r us got it online for 35
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    If you been waiting to grab this ? toys r us got it online for 35

The game will be dead in like 3 months. Just rent it instead
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can still find a match very easily on MK9
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Only casuals scrubs. Most serious players stop caring about that game a year ago
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only casuals scrubs. Most serious players stop caring about that game a year ago

bruh most serious posters stopped caring about your opinion about this game a month ago
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh most serious posters stopped caring about your opinion about this game a month ago

I like this game and I don't normally play fighters. Why does this guy act like people are playing professionally?
  • genocidecutter
    Options

Its a better game than Street fighter X Tekken. I said something positive about the game happy now?
  • focus
    edited April 2013
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

I like this game and I don't normally play fighters. Why does this guy act like people are playing professionally?

Him and Bcotton are groupies of the "FGC". They really look up to them.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    35 bones at toys r us

if you buy it at Wal Mart you MK VS Dc universe free with it
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    35 bones at toys r us

Lol at them giving away that awful game
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Injustice story is GOAT. Only if they used a similar storyline in the live-action movie.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    35 bones at toys r us

who is that in ur sig?
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    35 bones at toys r us

who is that in ur sig?

Millia Rage from Guilty Gear(A game better than this game)
  • peagle05
    Options
    that first list trippin with aquaman, he's one of the better characters on there
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Here's another..... Got this one from Gamespot, this cat gave his reasons for his placings

S Tier (? /Broken Tier):

Green Lantern ( Fantastic at everything..in my opinion the most high tier character in the game)

Deathstroke ( Fantastic at Range..highly damaging combos and almost all his moves are useful)

Black Adam ( Fantastic Crossup ability. Really damaging combos great moves)

Batman ( A Great Rush Down character and is very useful for everyone)

A Tier (Top Tier):

Aquaman ( Great combos, Fairly good damage and awesome moves)

Superman ( Fairly Simple but very effective. Can have very damaging combos)

Catwoman ( A Rushdown Beast..so freaking powerful if you know what you are doing)

Flash ( A great rushdown charcter with good combos but not good at range)

Solomon Grundy ( A Big grappler character with tons of good moves and devastating chain combos)

Raven ( Very good damage on her grabs and a pretty powerful charcter but has some flaws)

B Tier (Average/Good):

Nightwing ( Has a decent mix between range and close up but is a very complicated character and has some not very effective moves)

Wonder Woman ( A good charcter with effective combos and some effective moves..but personally i don't like her playstyle but i can't deny she is a good charcter)

Doomsday ( Is a pretty good character but has some flaws..very good for online)

Shazam ( While he sucked originally..his damage has been buffed and now he is a pretty good character)

Harley Quinn ( A Wild Card but has some flaws keeping her back..a good charcter but not a great character)

Green Arrow ( Very good range and has a great combo but does have some flaws that keep him from being that high)

Killer Frost ( A Decent character with a lot of effective moves and great mobility)

Ares ( Great anti-zoning abilities and decent moves but not as powerful as other characters)

C Tier (Low/Bottom Tier):

Lex Luthor ( Slow and there are much better zoners out there)

Bane ( Not a great charcter ...his moves can be easily dodged and his trait while it can be powerful..does have flaws)

Sinestro ( While he is good at zoning..that's really about it...he has okay moves but they are only really good at a far range)

Joker ( The worst trait in the game and he is so complicated to learn compared with the rest of the cast..his moves aren't that good..)

Hawkgirl ( Very low damage and her trait while cool is pretty useless if you have a character like Green Arrow..the worst character in the game)

Iuno.... compare it to the other, I'm not even sure if the other one posted is even legit despite being "the Official" one.....

The games been out for less than a month and there already making tier list. The game hasn't been fully discovered yet. Remember Virgil was consider mid tier when UMVC3 came out
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I think Aquaman and Green Arrow are the best characters from what Ive seen so far

Green Arrow has the 85% damage reset with his super that you cant avoid unless you use wager
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs* don't shoot the messenger LOLOL, I just ran a google search and that's what came up. True be told the game is still new so like geno said, there's still a lot of stuff to be figured out. I too remember Morrigan was low tier & Virgil was mid tier when UMVC3 came out. Now they're considered ? Tier......
    How are they low tier one minute then top the next? Is this after patches or just over time because if it's determined over time, then tier lists are ? .

• focus
    Options
    tier lists are ? .

• Bcotton5
    edited May 2013
    Options
    *shrugs* don't shoot the messenger LOLOL, I just ran a google search and that's what came up. True be told the game is still new so like geno said, there's still a lot of stuff to be figured out. I too remember Morrigan was low tier & Virgil was mid tier when UMVC3 came out. Now they're considered ? Tier......
    How are they low tier one minute then top the next? Is this after patches or just over time because if it's determined over time, then tier lists are ? .

ppl complain about ? without learning to how to deal with it, ? cry about everything

Sentinel was ? ! overpowered nerf him now! in MVC3 but after ppl that know how to play figured out he was a slow character with a stupid large hitbox that was easy to open up with no mixups on offense hes ass tier now.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

ppl complain about ? without learning to how to deal with it, ? cry about everything

Sentinel was ? ! overpowered nerf him now! in MVC3 but after ppl that know how to play figured out he was a slow character with a stupid large hitbox that was easy to open up with no mixups on offense hes ass tier now.

I still remember the early days of MVC3 and everyone using Sentinel. Now he's an assist character
  • peagle05
    Options
    Batgirl the second DLC character. Could have used that slot on someone else
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    This game was just added to EVO's line up