The Official Newsroom Season 1 Thread!

Options

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another great Ep....i wonder if Will and Mack will have to cut back on going at the Tea Party so hard?? Is there a way to keep it more balanced?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo!!! It's great! Best episode of the season!!! This is airline being a writer. People like Sorkin (and myself, If you will) create fictitious accounts of real scenarios so thatvyou have to collect information to negate the source. It's a way to be apart of the conversation.

I don't think he is letting the republicans off the hook. I think he is aware of the fundamental differences in the two parties. GOP have deemed the people incapable OF correcting our own mistakes and making good decisions. Democrats are trying to give us information and allow us the clean up the mess on our own.

People are stupid the bill that was passed about the presidents protection is being called an attack on our rights. ? .

We need information. And we need to do somerhing positive with the information.

Don needed to be checked. I liked it not being will...I thought buddy would punch him in the face! Lol, the side from law and order is a g! He is great. I like how sexy ass old ass hand Fonda came in hard bodying ? .
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @focus interview was great! The Koch part was interesting!

Question for all viewers has everything they have been doing been based on real life or are they using fact and fiction?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Reese why don't you excuses us for a minute.

He can stay.

Reese get the ? out.

Lolololol
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Dope...the party system is flawed
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol at will ? a new bad ? every night to throw salt at old girl!!
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Sorkin is throwing flames at the tea party man!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? fair and balanced, factual and truthful is what matters most. The question is when or if he will go in on liberals..

It was interesting how the sped up the show, figured they would milk the timeline more. But they can do episodes for days with all the political news made since 2010 election.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    ? fair and balanced, factual and truthful is what matters most. The question is when or if he will go in on liberals..

It was interesting how the sped up the show, figured they would milk the timeline more. But they can do episodes for days with all the political news made since 2010 election.
    that's what i'm worried about cuz there's only so much news that was made & debunked for that time frame. they can't milk that for umpteen seasons.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    I am sure they will get at liberals. Sorkin made it a point to trash them in the opening spiel. He will get there throats.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Politicians say stupid ? everyday b... They'll have enough topics between that, actually news and episodes purely about the drama going on in the newsroom.

I do want to see how the cover Osama getting clapped up.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol! They have extensive content! No worries!
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    ? what an intense episode! Human emotion is dope. Bout time Don packed his lunch!

Will can't turn it off. The last sequence was the first time they properly used music! Amazing the way it all came together.

Very intense. Its dope to see people
    doing things there passionate about
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is there nudity in this joint? im looking for a reason to watch
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Its so good @gooner give it a shot brother
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ait i'll try n catch up b4 nxt sunday...this sub forum hardly steers me wrong
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    is there nudity in this joint? im looking for a reason to watch

Lmao...
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Its so good @gooner give it a shot brother
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    My bad double post
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The last sequence was the first time they properly used music! Amazing the way it all came together.

See, I thought the end was a little overblown...even for this show. I mean, Coldplay? I ? with Coldplay, dont get me wrong, but using their music in a show cant be anything but heavy handed...especially for a show like this. Ol boy running in out of no where demanding they call the death, and being proven wrong. Will screaming and slamming things on his desk just to tell his old EP about being a "Newsman"? WTF? Aight, calm down bruh. I know they was excited and all, but damn. And then the bigfoot thing on top of it. The ending was just too much.

For me, weakest episode of the season. Still love the show. Still think the episode was good. Just, the weakest so far. There was so much just not happening.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

The last sequence was the first time they properly used music! Amazing the way it all came together.

See, I thought the end was a little overblown...even for this show. I mean, Coldplay? I ? with Coldplay, dont get me wrong, but using their music in a show cant be anything but heavy handed...especially for a show like this. Ol boy running in out of no where demanding they call the death, and being proven wrong. Will screaming and slamming things on his desk just to tell his old EP about being a "Newsman"? WTF? Aight, calm down bruh. I know they was excited and all, but damn. And then the bigfoot thing on top of it. The ending was just too much.

For me, weakest episode of the season. Still love the show. Still think the episode was good. Just, the weakest so far. There was so much just not happening.

Agree that the last sequence was a tad over wrought. But that was about my only complaint about this ep. I thought it was one of the best.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    gotdamn that last 10 mins was intense. i forgot she really was pronounced dead when the story first broke.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    I thought that the show was crazy dope! This is how i see the end...it's like when we are watching sports and our squad makes a dope play you leap off of the couch! For mcAvoy he is leading a revolution (in his own mind) and Don just joined. There team just made a sick play!

I don't disagree with you guys but remember Will is stupid rich and he is an ego manic and hebis stupid smart he is going to be dramatic. And women will be too.

Show is written as if everyone is working in their field of passion. Drama will happen

The show is written with world