BLACK FOLKS!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS POWERFUL VIDEO REAL QUICK(ESPECIALLY SISTAS)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
This some real ass ? . It's gone make a lot of people catch feelings lol. Don't let the title turn you away from the video this is really good. This ? may be too trill for some black folks on this site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-OL0MHY_Ck&

Comments

• Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He makes some valid points, but I don't think we should alienate all our mixed brothers and sisters when they have been victims as well. We should accept the ones that consider themselves black and the ones that like to play games should be kicked to the side. In America most blacks. Here is a relevant video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPTzWaJdEqE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this is so true. I met this black women who was dark like me who told be she was mixed with Japanese. These women are so delusional.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I agree with his point about black people claiming their mixed with anything and how whites don't do the same.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    This color thing is really important.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now it just black women fault that we as a race think that mixed women are the most beautiful of our race?? And we're running to white men so we can have mixed babies???? I can't.....
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    The color of the person is more important than the substance of the person.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    He makes some valid points, but I don't think we should alienate all our mixed brothers and sisters when they have been victims as well. We should accept the ones that consider themselves black and the ones that like to play games should be kicked to the side. In America most blacks. Here is a relevant video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPTzWaJdEqE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

C/S

Dude had some points, but took it too far.

If he understands the mental programming that he kind of spoke about, then he really shouldn't feel the way he does. He should be mad at those people who are mixed, and think they are better than people who APPEAR to be black because of their skin color. But to be honest,most of us who consider ourselves "black" are mixed as well. We just have more "black" genes.

I get what dude was saying, but you have to take it with a grain of salt. Mixed people still face some of the same discrimination "black" people face, just not to the same degree. They play us against each other. Willie Lynch is still in effect even if people want to deny it ever existed. The proof is in the pudding.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    this is one of the greatest most etherous videos in youtube history LOL

this should be the new black national anthem lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHO'S IN THAT KINKY CURLS ACCOUNT? I KNOW COONKY CURLS DA CO-GOAT AIN'T BACK.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if yo mama aint black you aint black
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is one of the greatest most etherous videos in youtube history LOL

this should be the new black national anthem lol

This is. Damn exposing this facet is one of the keys to building culture within Black folks.

My question is what are we gonna do with this information?

I expect all the IC females will avoid this thread except LL. She's trill she'll comment.

The first video is ultimately why I dropped my ex. she's white, I didn't want to have kids and purposefully load them with a lifetime of cultural identity issues.
    I think when folks start thinking about who they want their children to be they will be more conscious of their partners. Black folks I mean because white people do this. Other cultures do this. Background checks are done and if you have something funky in your family history they won't breed with them. Unfortunately, Black people for the most part do not possess this concept so a lot of frivolous ? goes on therefore a child's destiny is never properly designed.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    "Who was doing it first? Who was doing it first huh? Josephine Baker!"

Lol

This info will really advance the black community
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt watch this is stupid.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude is low key commin with some gibberish ... this ? says oh im not tryna disparage the mix individuals but why us black people gotta accepted others "trash?" ....lol this dude is silly ...... the ? aint even that complex he knows just like everybody else knows about the cultural history in this country when it comes to race association... the one drop rule etc etc ... i dont know what his whole rant about black women was about but once he started rambling i turned it off ....sounded like some self hate ? ..i cant rock with that.. sound like he hurt cos a light skin ? ? his ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ignorant ? cosigning this

i tell you ? are the new ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    and did this dude really say no whites claim george zimmerman? smh & lol ...well who the ? you think keeps bailing that cracka ass cracka out then?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    this dude is low key commin with some gibberish ... this ? says oh im not tryna disparage the mix individuals but why us black people gotta accepted others "trash?" ....lol this dude is silly ...... the ? aint even that complex he knows just like everybody else knows about the cultural history in this country when it comes to race association... the one drop rule etc etc ... i dont know what his whole rant about black women was about but once he started rambling i turned it off ....sounded like some self hate ? ..i cant rock with that.. sound like he hurt cos a light skin ? ? his ?

All of this can be interpreted as:

tumblr_lx6w9e9D5n1qhbit3.gif
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wating other ? dead......how surprising
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited July 2012
    Options

how you figure...i aint mixed .... you can listen to all the dumb ? you want .....dont bother me ...a lot of ? seem to embrace walking around with a dunce cap on anyways
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    I stopped listening to the second video @judges wearing black robes or some bs like that.

Mofos try to go deep on color.
    Next mofos will try to find a deep meaning between Coco puffs and rice krispies.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This video didn't improve my life in any way nor was it entertaining. Thanks for the recommendation though, I shall find somewhere in my life to apply this info.
  • Amotekun
    Options

how you figure...i aint mixed .... you can listen to all the dumb ? you want .....dont bother me ...a lot of ? seem to embrace walking around with a dunce cap on anyways

Comparative cultural studies prove out the man's claims. I don't see how you can say its dumb.

The only idiotic thing I see is Black people stay cosigning other peoples fuckery and cast offs.