BLACK FOLKS!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS POWERFUL VIDEO REAL QUICK(ESPECIALLY SISTAS)

Options

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them gun rights advocates are the ones bailing out zimmerman , white people in general are not going out there way to claim him mostly cause they know the truth ...either way majority of the advocates are white and republican...
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude is low key commin with some gibberish ... this ? says oh im not tryna disparage the mix individuals but why us black people gotta accepted others "trash?" ....lol this dude is silly ...... the ? aint even that complex he knows just like everybody else knows about the cultural history in this country when it comes to race association... the one drop rule etc etc ... i dont know what his whole rant about black women was about but once he started rambling i turned it off ....sounded like some self hate ? ..i cant rock with that.. sound like he hurt cos a light skin ? ? his ?
    Lol @ ignorant ? cosigning this

i tell you ? are the new ?

All of this can be interpreted as:

tumblr_lx6w9e9D5n1qhbit3.gif

how you figure...i aint mixed .... you can listen to all the dumb ? you want .....dont bother me ...a lot of ? seem to embrace walking around with a dunce cap on anyways

Comparative cultural studies prove out the man's claims. I don't see how you can say its dumb.

The only idiotic thing I see is Black people stay cosigning other peoples fuckery and cast offs.

comparative cultural studies prove that mixed people arn't black? ...lol ? log off talking to me with that dumb ? ... but hey if that makes sense to you my brutha by all means rock with it ...
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    C/S Kai

I wonder who invented this concept of race?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really thought he was droppin knowledge by making this thread..

This type of idiotic cosigning is whats wrong with some negroes in the first place.. you are a part of the problem and the other cosigners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRSgUTWffMQ&feature=player_embedded

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/16122/who-taught-you-to-hate-yourself
  • Well Got Dam
    Options
    hahahaha......this ? said the only time you seen a cherokee is when yo daddy bought one from the jeep store
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the video about?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    Them gun rights advocates are the ones bailing out zimmerman , white people in general are not going out there way to claim him mostly cause they know the truth ...either way majority of the advocates are white and republican...

I rest my case...
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am mixed. Mom is black, dad is white. I grew up raised by my mother and seeing my dad every other weekend from 6-16. I'll tell you this. My mother's side has high-blood pressure, it is prevalent in Black's with African-slave lineage. That is in my genetics. I was raised amongst other backs. Only other black people made an issue about my race. Self-hate is real. Saying I am not "black" is saying I do not exist. There needs to be more unity and less hate over skin color. Nobody can decide what they are born as, so I can not hate or show love for it either way. I show love based on us all being humans sharing a planet, while being citizens of the world together.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you had no case to begin with
  • playmaker88
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    Lol @ ignorant ? cosigning this

i tell you ? are the new ?

The_e95800_710315.jpg

???
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    I was About to co-sign Malcolm X but then I realized that he was a mix breed so ? everything he had to say because he's trash.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    I was About to co-sign Malcolm X but then I realized that he was a mix breed so ? everything he had to say because he's trash.
    lol i posted it for that reason..

word to the founder of the black panthers

• God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Word to W. E. B. Du Bois
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    You got black Hispanic that don't claim black they claim their Spanish side. No matter what we say there is a stigma against black
  • Kushington
    Options
    Pure looking blacks havent done anything for the advancement of african americans.
    Black ass muhfuckas is the main ones ruining the neighborhoods because theyre mad at the world for being soo black and ugly.
  • Well Got Dam
    Options
    black skin is the most hated skin in world, we stand out the most, mafuckas that aint never been around or seen black people hate us just because we black................white man got some powerful influence over the weak minded which is most people

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped at 58 sec

comparing people to actual colors and dogs.

*disgust*
  • Kushington
    Options
    Foh with that white man ? , even in black ass africa the brownskinned ones are the bawse. Darkies dont do nuthin but complain and start problems
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i stopped after he said "black people aren't proud of our race". what would that be exactly since race is not real thing (other than what we make it socially).

and even more importantly, everyone is mixed. do people honestly think race is a real thing? do they really think that we are that different from one another genetically, cuz we really aren't. just because someone has a recent ancestor (like a parent) who is white and therefore appears more mixed than someone who has a great great granparent who was white doesn't mean they both aren't mixed
    I'm gonna sit this one out for the most part but in actuality genetically blacks are different than whites. I thought this was common knowledge but now I see why most of my posts are taken the way they are. You guys have to start researching the topics you speak on
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    @uolag good drop bruh .... cant wait for that hidden colors 2 to drop
  • Kushington
    Options
    @uptown

two individuals randomly selected can have more genetically in common than two people from the same "race".
    Its possible you have more in common with a white person from finland than the bruthas who live across the street from you.
    Africans have the most genetic diversity.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    He said some real ? , maybe could've used a better choice of words in some instances. Also I think he went a little too hard at the sistas, when in fact both us black men and black women are too blame for a lot of things.

I don't know if I fully agree with him as far as disowning mixed people, but I think everyone should at least see where he is coming from.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said some real ? , could've used a better choice of words in some instances. Also I think he went a little too hard at the sistas, when in fact both us black men and black women are too blame for a lot of things.

Overall though I think topics like these are horizontal issues for now.

C/S spiritually and intellectually we aren't collectively to deal with the truth and consequences of such matters.

I didn't even read half of what the responses were because it was all feelings. ? need to stop being so ? emotional and look at things as they are and how to fix them.

1) Almost every culture in the world mixing with ANYONE elses culture is taboo and frowned upon with good reason.
    2) Black people are one of the few wanting to claim anyone with an ounce of Black in them and sometimes they dont even need that just what we've labeled 'black tendecies.
    3)Sorry Kai but if people can determine race from skeletal remains, race is not constructed its a real thing.

Again we're not even at a point to discuss this ? so a discussion of this magnitude will be fruitless at this level its like trying to discuss matters of high science with 3rd graders.

@et al. Continue with your feelings.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    @uptown

two individuals randomly selected can have more genetically in common than two people from the same "race".
    Its possible you have more in common with a white person from finland than the bruthas who live across the street from you.
    Africans have the most genetic diversity.

this is true