BLACK FOLKS!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS POWERFUL VIDEO REAL QUICK(ESPECIALLY SISTAS)

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    @uptown

two individuals randomly selected can have more genetically in common than two people from the same "race".
    Its possible you have more in common with a white person from finland than the bruthas who live across the street from you.
    Africans have the most genetic diversity.
    thats correct in theory but the part you are missing is that not all genetic "material" can be found in both races lol

that logic is no different than humans sharing or having genetically in common 99% the same as apes or dolphins

im trying to stay out of this one

but just for your knowledge, at the core of a caucasian mans dna is sulfur
    at the core of black ppl dna is selenium

also black ppl are the only "race" on earth who do not have neanderthal dna

this is easily found knowledge my dude

as a human you will have "genetically" in common traits with all kinds of different life LOL that doesnt make you the same
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    and just for the record i dont agree with the video 100%
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    He said some real ? , could've used a better choice of words in some instances. Also I think he went a little too hard at the sistas, when in fact both us black men and black women are too blame for a lot of things.

Overall though I think topics like these are horizontal issues for now.

C/S spiritually and intellectually we aren't collectively to deal with the truth and consequences of such matters.

I didn't even read half of what the responses were because it was all feelings. ? need to stop being so ? emotional and look at things as they are and how to fix them.

1) Almost every culture in the world mixing with ANYONE elses culture is taboo and frowned upon with good reason.
    2) Black people are one of the few wanting to claim anyone with an ounce of Black in them and sometimes they dont even need that just what we've labeled 'black tendecies.
    3)Sorry Kai but if people can determine race from skeletal remains, race is not constructed its a real thing.

Again we're not even at a point to discuss this ? so a discussion of this magnitude will be fruitless at this level its like trying to discuss matters of high science with 3rd graders.

@et al. Continue with your feelings.

this^^^ @bolded

yall cats are doing nothing but regurgitating ? you see on the news and abc nightline with out understanding the true meaning behind what is being talked about

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and just for the record i dont agree with the video 100%

I'm not feelin dun goin off on the sistas and just abdicating the brothas of any responsibility.

I think one thing he has to address is that before you can stop placing another race on a pedestal as a whole we must first stop participating in the demonizing of ourselves, the attaching of all things negative and savage.

Once as a people, African Americans first, we stop deifying ourselves it becomes axiomatic that the stepping outside your race or culture to date marry and procreate will significantly drop.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pure looking blacks havent done anything for the advancement of african americans.
    Black ass muhfuckas is the main ones ruining the neighborhoods because theyre mad at the world for being soo black and ugly.

man i been trying to say this....
    all these folks talking bout dark people are the true black people but what exactly are they doing for our race other than thinking folks should bow down to them because they are dark skin......? please

the last dark skin dude to do something positive to the race was mlk and he wasnt even that dark

lighter shades of blacks cast positive light on our race rather they admit it or not word to barack

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dayum. Watching these youtube videos always teaches me more about myself than life ever could.

I'm black(atleast I thought so) my fam's black, grandparents black, great-grandparents black....there basically isnt any cracca in my blood since slavery......but there is some, I know that, now I know also I'm trash....#coleworld.

I can see dudes point about ? ? out of the race....but eh...watchu gonna do, stop ? from going to brazil???

? aint gonna fight over trayvon but tell ? they cant smang these; white/european, ? and spanish hoes no more....this youtube ? will be the first to get clapped in the revolution.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Black People can't figure out what being Black is. That's a fight in itself. It's like being an individual is unacceptable. People argue about other peoples version of being black like you can actually be doing the color you were born wrong. A ? in the hood not doing ? but dragging the community down will look at a Black person raised in a good area, within a well off family and say that that person is not "real". To many Black People think that being black means to struggle and if your black and have never struggled then again your not real and You can't identify with being black.

? that.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    Black People can't figure out what being Black is. That's a fight in itself. It's like being an individual is unacceptable. People argue about other peoples version of being black like you can actually be doing the color you were born wrong. A ? in the hood not doing ? but dragging the community down will look at a Black person raised in a good area, within a well off family and say that that person is not "real". To many Black People think that being black means to struggle and if your black and have never struggled then again your not real and You can't identify with being black.

? that.

Only relevant part of your post.

I know plenty of duns from the block that would trade places with another dun from a better position and family in a heart beat.

Black isn't synonymous with struggle and we've advanced past that point. This perpetual struggle ? is garbaje. Progress not struggle. Progress does not come without struggle, but the latter is a necessary function to achieve the former.

The main struggle is internal not external.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If an african person is born to dark skinned parents and is albino, (happens and has since the beggining of man and in every species) is he a dirrerent "race" or does he have a condition. (this is the basis of the white "race") what about if he is born bald and cant grow hair. or some other condition. They just chose certain arbitrary characteristics to divide us by. Everybody has the same ancestors in Africa- proven fact.
    @uptown

two individuals randomly selected can have more genetically in common than two people from the same "race".
    Its possible you have more in common with a white person from finland than the bruthas who live across the street from you.

A "black" man can be more similar genetically to a man who looks "white" than to another "back" person. this ia a common occurance.

We're coming out of believing the lies told to us in this insane society, but all of us havent learned yet. But more and more realize each day.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though.The darker the skin the deeper the roots.Let´s not ? ourselves and say that´s not true.Anyways from what I learned is that the dna of black people in Brasil are closer to the dna of caucasians in Brasil than to Africans.Which is ? crazy.That´s how mixed we are.Now that´s ? crazy.But I still say I´m black to the bone.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    sigh...........................I see the white trolls ether-i-am, katulu the big nose jew, or jadaross has entered my thread lol. Get out of my thread and go back to making your trolling/making fun of black people threads.

@VivaLaJuicy
    you just made me think of my next thread. I've already been thinking about it for a long time. But with your post and "something else I noticed" while reading your post really got me thinking about it.

@kai_valya
    I'm just gonna take your post as a black person who grew up outside of america(central and south america too) or the caribbean islands. I'm just gonna assume you don't know about what happened to stolen africans for 100's of years over here.

Because if you did then you know ? damn well where the big deal about "race" came from.

I'ma put it like this, white folks to us decedents of stolen africans is like arabs to Somalians ya dig?

the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist

He said some real ? , could've used a better choice of words in some instances. Also I think he went a little too hard at the sistas, when in fact both us black men and black women are too blame for a lot of things.

C/S spiritually and intellectually we aren't collectively to deal with the truth and consequences of such matters.

I didn't even read half of what the responses were because it was all feelings. ? need to stop being so ? emotional and look at things as they are and how to fix them.

1) Almost every culture in the world mixing with ANYONE elses culture is taboo and frowned upon with good reason.
    2) Black people are one of the few wanting to claim anyone with an ounce of Black in them and sometimes they dont even need that just what we've labeled 'black tendecies.
    3)Sorry Kai but if people can determine race from skeletal remains, race is not constructed its a real thing.

Again we're not even at a point to discuss this ? so a discussion of this magnitude will be fruitless at this level its like trying to discuss matters of high science with 3rd graders.

This is pretty much all cuzzo was talking about lol. You can seriously tell who caught feelings, didn't really listen to the video, or who just couldn't grasp the concept of what he was speaking on. Dude was on point as ? , he did go a lil overboard but he kept ? 100(which a lot of people don't want to hear). People would rather live in the matrix than face the harsh reality and that's the true problem.

A lot of these things he said that made people "stop watching" were nothing more than metaphors. ? just flew over some of their heads. The whole "mixed blacks being trash" thing was nothing more than a metaphor. It did not mean they were "trash" I would have cut it off too if that was his meaning. If people really listened you would have figured that out from the jump.

this^^^ @bolded

yall cats are doing nothing but regurgitating ? you see on the fox news and abc nightline(Soledad O'Brien) with out understanding the true meaning behind what is being talked about
    fixed it

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that.

Too real... This ALWAYS seemed to be the problem between blacks; ? in the barrel.

Thats why once you get out the barrel, instead of reaching back down to help and getting pulled back in...

You have to go on and let them learn from your example as others gain the strength and make it out alone
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    But yo dude in the video got no evidence based in science.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

? that.

Too real... This ALWAYS seemed to be the problem between blacks; ? in the barrel.

Thats why once you get out the barrel, instead of reaching back down to help and getting pulled back in...

You have to go on and let them learn from your example as others gain the strength and make it out alone
    DON'T FEED THE WHITE TROLL BRUH!!!! You noticed how he want to make sense now but look at his post before this one lol don't bite. His post really aint got ? to do with the video. Whenever Trill ass black folks speak on some ? or have positive dialog about our problems look who always gets in between us............................

PEOPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT GO INTO ALL THIS SCIENTIFIC ? AND STAY ON TOPIC
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @uptown

thats correct in theory but the part you are missing is that not all genetic "material" can be found in both races lol

that logic is no different than humans sharing or having genetically in common 99% the same as apes or dolphins

as a human you will have "genetically" in common traits with all kinds of different life LOL that doesnt make you the same

what in the ever loving ? are you talking about @ the bolded?

always knew you were one of those smart-dumb ? , but you sir are an utter ? for the bolded. i don't even know where to begin, just wtf

The BOLDED IS TRUE.HISTORY CHANNEL DONE SAID IT MANY TIMES.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    I believe the history channel and scientists said black people don´t have traces of Neanderthal DNA.Only Europeans do.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to watch this ? . Spike was on point about 22 years ago:

MV5BMzcwMTcxMjk4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc3NTcyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    If an african person is born to dark skinned parents and is albino, (happens and has since the beggining of man and in every species) is he a dirrerent "race" or does he have a condition. (this is the basis of the white "race") what about if he is born bald and cant grow hair. or some other condition. They just chose certain arbitrary characteristics to divide us by. Everybody has the same ancestors in Africa- proven fact.
    @uptown

A "black" man can be more similar genetically to a man who looks "white" than to another "back" person. this ia a common occurance.

We're coming out of believing the lies told to us in this insane society, but all of us havent learned yet. But more and more realize each day.
    ummm i already replied to this one cuzzin you missed it tho

• UPTOWN
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    i stopped after he said "black people aren't proud of our race". what would that be exactly since race is not real thing (other than what we make it socially).

and even more importantly, everyone is mixed. do people honestly think race is a real thing? do they really think that we are that different from one another genetically, cuz we really aren't. just because someone has a recent ancestor (like a parent) who is white and therefore appears more mixed than someone who has a great great granparent who was white doesn't mean they both aren't mixed
    I'm gonna sit this one out for the most part but in actuality genetically blacks are different than whites. I thought this was common knowledge but now I see why most of my posts are taken the way they are. You guys have to start researching the topics you speak on

I gotta nosign the bold. All human beings are 99.99% genetically identical, while chimpanzees & bonobos share 99.6% of their DNA with us humans. The differences in genetic variation between races is diminutively marginal.

no its not LOL when youre talking about genetics a .0005 difference is huge LOL

its not like having 99 dollars compared to 100 lol
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    @uptown

always knew you were one of those smart-dumb ? , but you sir are an utter ? for the bolded. i don't even know where to begin, just wtf
    ok well i see the emotion coming out of you so ... go head and think what you want. im sure the illustrious university you went to in canada has taught you every thing. i could easily post the evidence to support what im saying LOL just like 2 clicks away LOL

like i said im sitting this one out. i wont argue everytime the opportunity presents itself
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    @uptown

The BOLDED IS TRUE.HISTORY CHANNEL DONE SAID IT MANY TIMES.
    LOL thats what im saying tho ... this is so simple that you probably could find it on the history channel LOL

its like these posters get on here and get mad emotional when you tell them something other than what their 25,000 dollar loan said ... or what they thought it said

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not this ? again.
    Just give them a new name then and move on.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @cali whatchu mixed with?
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I can't cosign this video ... People identify with whatever they want to identify with. Also, it's not just black people that claim 'mutts', majority of white ppl in america are european mutts, and some europeans hate each other so much they might as well belong to diff races. jews & italians used to be the white man's ? before white ppl ever set foot in africa. fast forward to 2012 they're 'white'.

stupid video & i aint even lightskinned.