...Why Are Black Girls So Damn Difficult?

Options

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sigh...man...that article seems like any other

Either way it seems like you putting blacks in a box of what they are and what they not...but we all are individuals we are NOT just one thing or the other, we ARE a mixture just like any other Human being

I skimmed through it btw
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's some truth to a degree, but it isn't everybody that emulates what they see on TV/internet. Especially if you have a mind of you own.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    I just wanna thank you guys for showing me that I didn't have to make threads. You guys make them for me.

Thanks IC.

? is still butt hurt because the site curbed his threads ....

Kushington wrote: »
    This ? ether-i-am(overkill) is goin thru it cause he cant make threads now

He's on his computer like this

yGLdC.gif

sjongyu_laughter_gif.gif

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    In high school there was a black girl I wanted to go out with. She was cute as hell and respectful too. Never was yelling or screaming or anything. I never approached cause she had 2 brothers in school, one older one younger, and a few cousins who were over protective as hell.

In my freshman year of college I dated 2 black girls, one was what y'all classify as light skin, the other was dark skin. The light skin one was majoring in psychology and the dark skin one was majoring in liberal arts at the time. Both were beautiful respectful girls who listened as much as they talked.

So na I don't think all black girls are like the ones portrayed on TV. This is coming from a middle eastern, I ain't white or black so I'm a little less biased about the racial issues between y'all. I say less biased only because I agree with y'all that white people are the devil.

HAHA
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    In high school there was a black girl I wanted to go out with. She was cute as hell and respectful too. Never was yelling or screaming or anything. I never approached cause she had 2 brothers in school, one older one younger, and a few cousins who were over protective as hell.

In my freshman year of college I dated 2 black girls, one was what y'all classify as light skin, the other was dark skin. The light skin one was majoring in psychology and the dark skin one was majoring in liberal arts at the time. Both were beautiful respectful girls who listened as much as they talked.

So na I don't think all black girls are like the ones portrayed on TV. This is coming from a middle eastern, I ain't white or black so I'm a little less biased about the racial issues between y'all. I say less biased only because I agree with y'all that white people are the devil.

keep posting on this site azad!!!!!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh the article was ok

I still don't know why you're talking to Jews about blacks

Whatev
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    haute looks like mos def.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good read.....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    I just wanna thank you guys for showing me that I didn't have to make threads. You guys make them for me.

Thanks IC.

Shut up ?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at the people that didn´t read.Good read.I applaud whoever wrote this article.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @SixSickSins you being difficult
    and most times is not that they difficult...its ya ? weak....take it from one of my idols Ike Turner...somethings you got to take into your own HANDS.......HANDS is the keyword....HANDS
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Lol @ we was breed.

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins you being difficult
    and most times is not that they difficult...its ya ? weak....take it from one of my idols Ike Turner...somethings you got to take into your own HANDS.......HANDS is the keyword....HANDS

Then that chick ain't worth it. Life too damn short for you to put all that effort to get a black chick to respect ya.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree TS. Black women ain't ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black females arent difficult, ? just ? made

Caveman the hoe
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of black women like to do alot of dirt to each other than call themselves friends at the end. I'm not down for that ? ...

its always the jealous ones who started all the confusions singing can't we all just get along.. Why start trouble if you wanted to get along?

think,
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if it's the high but real lady dropping knowledge.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at whoever ain't read the article. It was a good write up. The title just throws you off.

Thats why i say experience is the best teacher. Most people who have those misconceptions about black women never even seen one outside of vh1 or had a interaction with one. But once you actually take it upon yourself to explore those misconceptions, you'll see that the media ? with people.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think the misconception cause the bad attitude. If your pretty, your not all black. if your from the hood, you a hood rat...if a man brought you gifts you a hoe.

and this only apply to black women

I'm just the type that once you cross me there is no lets be friends now. Why cross me from the jump thats my point..

its too many black women out here living up to stero types. & its too many black men believing them

? are not just black women, but alot of black women are brainwashed that since they are black thats what being a true black girl is "a hoe"

I just like the men against this ? . its too many black men who think the hoe mentality is smart, thats why the women are continuing to be ?

& the other percentage of men are getting the real confused with the fake. u know why? because it' too many real ? believing a fake ? doctrine... you believe all black women are really ? , therefore u can't see who is who

if the real ? stop believing the fake then we could have a revolution. I forgive the real men but I can't forgive the fake.. u know why? because what the fake perfer is a ? .

But it's alot of the real living out here in deception, they let fake ? put ? in their head. & because they are men u trust them.

http://youtu.be/DRTyz2edWkI

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    It's not the media's fault for these misconceptions or stereotypes. We give "THE MEDIA" tooo much credit. The fault lies on Not only Black Women but Black men as well.

This sound familiar!

"Oh If that was a sista she would have cussed yo ass out"

"I'm a Black Woman! I'll give you a peice of my mind"

"black women tell it like it is"

And so on.

Add the eye, neck and hand movement then you do have a lot of typical Black woman.

The thing Is this once represented strength and poise. You had to real push a black woman to make her take it to that level of cussing you out, rolling her eyes etc but somewhere along the lines women thought this meant they was being smart and no nonsense and started acting this way over stupid petty ? , like at the server at McDonalds or some ? .

"Don't make me get loud in here (which "here" eventually turned into "this ? ")

I don't know what it is about getting loud when a situation is not going your way but it is true a lot of black women have this ? problem. And the louder they get the more into character they become. We know there is truth to this. And once they are into this character there is no reasoning because it becomes more about how much attention she can get by yelling random bs at whom ever shes upset with. You just have to walk off.

"yeah stupid ? /? walk the ? off"

Are all black women like this? Of course not but

"don't make me act like a ? in here"

WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so we really gonna pretend like the state of black america aint ? up? black women arnt on the level this article makes it out to be and black men are doing even worse thats a fact. Its not hard to understand why either
  • JYo79
    JYo79 Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Good article all black women doesn't act like this, just like all black men doesn't act ignorant. However, a portion does thats fact. The same can be said for all races.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JYo79 wrote: »
    Good article all black women doesn't act like this, just like all black men doesn't act ignorant. However, a portion does thats fact. The same can be said for all races.

Basically. Which is why these kinda topics are just for discussion and nothin more. And cool avi. Snakeeyes from the old g.i.joe cartoon?