(((((( ^^^^ The OFFICIAL DIRTEE BIRDZ 2012 Thread ^^^^ ))))))

Options

Comments

• irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    How do you . I left with the Falcon leading by 17 and come back and they bout to lose. Really? I mean I'm no Falcons fan but how do you blow a lead like that at home and one game away from the SB.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good job falcons from a packers fan

all been progressing by 1 game each year so by that logic yall will be there next year.

Draft some defensive players though
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough break Falcon fans
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp...guess you can lock this thread now.....BOOMER!
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice try...yall had me scared...good game yall need to do whatever you can to get Tony to come back and get some help for your defense and we will probably see yall again in the same spot next yr
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, no trolls in here till mid January? CS fallin' off.

Anyway, decent season, nikkas. On to the next one. As for Gonzo, I'd rather see him go 'head and retire. Maybe come back late season or something.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good game yall. This game should make the Falcons a stronger team next year.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good game man scared the ? out of me the way yall came out though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Radaman at?

Close this ? .

? said he died
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13-3, #1 seed, NFC championship game I'll take that. TD and Nucky Blank probably got some ? cooked up this offseason. I just hope Matt Ryan's shoulder ain't too ? up
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Where Radaman at?

Close this ? .

? said he died

That ? aint dead. He was in the contenders thread not too long ago.

Which contender thread? I didnt see him in there unless he changed his name
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So Rada on Tupac/Elvis status now? ? starting rumors that they saw him? lol.

Aight, well I saw him in the Uptown connex roast thread.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    lol I cant remember who said it but I wanna say peagle or another mod but they said dude got killed right before he was gonna get his degree
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^

you thinkin about busayo
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Dayum. That name just make me laugh for some reason. It fits his fate nicely. I know, I'm ? up for that. Can't help it...
  • txboi_09
    Options
    Yo what happened with the Fan getting stabbed?
  • txboi_09
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »

They said a Falcons fan punched him and the 49ers fan stabbed in him the neck or some ? .

SMH Niner fans are too ? Ratchet. Me and my bro were trying to go to the Falcons Niners game next year cause he a falcon fan but dam thats not something Im trying to be apart of.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

They said a Falcons fan punched him and the 49ers fan stabbed in him the neck or some ? .

SMH Niner fans are too ? Ratchet. Me and my bro were trying to go to the Falcons Niners game next year cause he a falcon fan but dam thats not something Im trying to be apart of.

I was there and didn't have any problems with Niner fans. We was all tailgating and kickin it after the game for about 20-30 minutes. Its just a few bad ppl that make both parties look bad. I didn't even know those Niner fans and we was all eating and chillin. They was happy, I was mad but we was gucci and ? .

That's always the case. Nikka couldn't take a asswhoopin' so he pulled out a blade like a female.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Smittys the one that has to change his philosophy on offense. This pass to run ? just isn't gonna work.

We need another pass rusher on defense and and a run stopping DT on defense. And Dunta gotta go
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    S/o to Julio tho for breaking a franchise record

11 catches, 182 yards and 2 TD's basically in 1 half
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    S/o to Julio tho for breaking a franchise record

11 catches, 182 yards and 2 TD's basically in 1 half

At the risk of sounding like some of the laker/kobe fans...

...Thas wassup. lol
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Will post after sober.....

Much to talk about.....
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    close this trash thread, ya bums season is over....cuz your QB only believes in showing up for 30 minutes................................meanwhile real QBs play 60 minutes.....now go make plans to watch Flacco da GOAT in 2 weeks lame ? LOL
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread = self ether
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Now that it's over......

The Draft and Free Agency

TD needs to get to work. We need find some way to get the offense to score more than 10 points in the 2nd half of 2 playoff games combined. I don't know what he's going to do about that but something needs to be done.

We also need to do something about that run-defense. I strongly believe that's why there's always a wide-open Tightend every game. We have too many defensive backs and linebackers helping to stop the run. Imma sober up and say what positions I feel need to be filled 2morrow.

It was a good run fellaz, we'll be back.

First we need to take care of ? Mo and get him back on board. I dont mind Dunta coming back either but he needs to take a pay cut. Resign Brent Grimes since he should come at a decent price after the injury he had, plus we gave him 10 million to take a year off. So our secondary is set, that unit was our strength this year.

We need to bring in maybe 2 or 3 FA's to fill holes on the defense. We need a nose tackle that can eat up space and help improve that run defense. We also need to bring in a linebacker or two. Someone who can push Nicholas and Dent. Hell need another DE too but we probably get a defensive end in the draft.

On the offensive side of the ball we need to draft a RB and put Turner ass on the street. Maybe bring in another TE just in case Gonzo's replacement isnt currently on the team. Maybe bring in one and draft one.

I wouldnt even be mad if Atlanta took someone like Big John Jenkins with the first pick this year. We need a nose who can help the run defense and also get pressure on the QB. If Eddie Lacy is there when we pick I wouldnt mind taking him either. Dude is big, fast and pretty agile for a dude his size. I think he like 6 feet 240. A good replacement for Turner.

I say these are the needs for the draft: RB, TE, DL, LB, OL