(((((( ^^^^ The OFFICIAL DIRTEE BIRDZ 2012 Thread ^^^^ ))))))

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dabull.

All year: On Matt Ryan's ? .

This week: On Matt Ryan's ? .

lol ? .
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol state facts bout overrated QB and the feelings leak

• greenwood1921
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    lol anybody mentions Matt Ryan, I touch myself.

Word?
  • DaBull
    Options
    shouts to old man greenwood, he does stay and take the online punishment lol that other dude went ghost when y'all choked
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Aye @dabull, heard Kobe and Matt Ryan bout to do a commercial together, and walgreens got Jergens on sale.

Your lucky day.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Guarantee you if you tallied this Matty-man-crush ass ? dabull's posts, he'd have 3 times more Matt Ryan posts than anything raven related. lmaaaoo.

? watches every falcon game while puttin' on lipstick.
  • DaBull
    Options
    number 1 seed again and choked....u gotta be tired of that. join da raven bandwagon
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq4h-tz1zQwCzZz9EVuF-d6HjLkfwQylJHOt7BjqhwfgtoXWz2sQ

So when did your feelings for Matthew Ryan begin? At Boston College?

So if Matty and Kobe got into a fight, who would you take up for?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    9 Matt Ryan posts today in this thread alone from @dabull. That's more than any Falcon fan in this whole forum today. lmao.

Like I figured. The boy's in love.

• DaBull
    Options
    successfully trolled
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    9 Matt Ryan posts today in this thread alone from @dabull. That's more than any Falcon fan in this whole forum today. lmao.

Like I figured. The boy's in love.

10 posts...
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Trolled is when you get clowned so hard by a nikka that you spend a whole season following his team and man-crushin' on his team's QB praying for them to lose week after week and when they finally lose, you all up in a thread for a team that has nothing to do with your so-called team postin' like a scorned female.

^^^^ That's trolling. congratulations, @dabull. I own you.

Now keep talkin' ? about two teams that neither one of us have any control over while you keep proving how deep I dug into your lame ass soul.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSdmZdNoTzRGzCBxUkEJorySYd8Fmzs84CuV3mgzdFZu7tfsZY
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    browns and Saints combined 2012 wins: 12

Failcons: 14

lmao.

And this jaemooms ? need to stick around. A ? browns fan always makes my day.

Whole town full'a lawse. lol. When was the last time the browns didn't lose double digit games?

012113_Falcons_CC29.JPG

It's too bad it all ended with this look on ya'll faces.

• greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What was the Aint's record this year again? Or do you need to jump in a time machine to feel good about yourself?

• greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Speaking of "looks on faces"

1129_atlno12_Sack1.jpg

7-9. lol.

Lame ? been hiding all year 'cause his team is trash and now he wanna talk ? . Thought n'awlins ? had more heart than that. Must be one'a them swamp nikkas from the outskirts.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Boi we havent had this many guest in this room in a long time. ? standing outside the room waiting for the Falcons to lose so they can run in here.

And smmfh at the Browns fan coming in here talking ? like they played and won yesterday. We give you 5 picks and you did what with them?Cat=nt even get enough talent to get you to .500. Meanwhile Julio in his first pro-bowl and lookin like he gone be in beast mode next year...... Id still make that trade
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Boi we havent had this many guest in this room in a long time. ? standing outside the room waiting for the Falcons to lose so they can run in here.

And smmfh at the Browns fan coming in here talking ? like they played and won yesterday. We give you 5 picks and you did what with them?Cat=nt even get enough talent to get you to .500. Meanwhile Julio in his first pro-bowl and lookin like he gone be in beast mode next year...... Id still make that trade

I would throw in another 5th rounder just for charity. Them nikkas need it. Hired a Offensive coordinator from a losing team to be their head coach. Smh.

Browns will be winning 4 games a year for the next 10 years. And that lil nikka will still be talkin' about a "championship" from when his grand-daddy was 14.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    What was the Aint's record this year again? Or do you need to jump in a time machine to feel good about yourself?

Bruh, you can't really be this ? stupid to believe that having a better record than us with no ring to show for it means you had a great season? You lost in the NFC Championship game in your home stadium, in front of your own fans. You didn't even score a single ? point in the 2nd half? Other than the Patriots, who the ? does some ? like that?
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Bruh, you can't really be this ? stupid to believe that having a better record than us with no ring to show for it means you had a great season? You lost in the NFC Championship game in your home stadium, in front of your own fans. You didn't even score a single ? point in the 2nd half? Other than the Patriots, who the ? does some ? like that?

Yea, you right, 7-9 is better than 14-4. That swamp math wins again.

Foh, nikka. You ? was trash damn near all season. Blaming lawses on the commissioner and ? . He didn't throw nan' one of them 5 interceptions Brees threw to our defense. lmao.

Keep jumpin' in that time machine nikka.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited January 2013
    Options

Yea, you right, 7-9 is better than 14-4. That swamp math wins again.

Foh, nikka. You ? was trash damn near all season. Blaming lawses on the commissioner and ? . He didn't throw nan' one of them 5 interceptions Brees threw to our defense. lmao.

Keep jumpin' in that time machine nikka.

That time machine is ALOT better than having no ? rings at all.

All talk and no substance.

That's what the Atlanta Falcons organization and that wack ass, no class having fanbase (that includes ? like yourself) is all about.

? still celebrating winning regular seasons as if it's some sort of accomplishment?

The ? kind of ? is that?

Carry on my ringless divisional foe.

? cornball ass ? .

• greenwood1921
    Options
    How did the AInt's do in the playoffs this year?

Let me know...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    How did the AInt's do in the playoffs this year?

Let me know...

*crickets*
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Aight, so where y'all nikkas stand on Gonzo coming back?

In hearing that the "95%" might be decreasing by the day. Spoon thinks he'll be back.

If it was my call I would let him retire.

He's still a top 5 TE in the game, but we could use his 8+ million salary on the other side of the ball or even at RB.

He put in his time.

Plus, he could always rejoin the team late in the year next year.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he comes back it'll probably be in August or something like that.

I still think he can do what he always does (keep the chains moving, red zone catches) but I think we need another threat that can split the middle.

And somebody that can actually stay on they feet unlike HD
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think him coming back will depend on the moves the Falcons make in the offseason with FA and the draft. If we bring in or draft a couple of players that will be looked at as upgrades at certain positions(LB, RB, DE, DT) that will keep us in contention and make us seem to be a lock for another run he may come back. Hell they dont make him practice everyday anyway, the Falcons would probably let him come back even if he did some Brett Favre ? and showed up 2 games into the preseason.

Id like to see him come back also tho. Even if they drafted a TE, I wouldnt mind him coming back. But Im also thinking we could use his salary to resign players and bring some in, especially on defense.