(((((( ^^^^ The OFFICIAL DIRTEE BIRDZ 2012 Thread ^^^^ ))))))

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're a top 5 squad with or without him, so if he gon' sit back and try to "see what we do" it's a wrap.

He didn't exactly play for free this year. Dude got 8 million. That's QB money.

If he gon' "Brett Favre" it, then he better be ready to take 2 or 3 million max.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    But we cant afford to give him 8 mill. He needs to atleast go down to 4 or 5. We need about 4 or 5 new STARTERS on defense.

Nah we just need two more pass rushers and a DT.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah we need somebody to plug up the middle and slow down the run game.

And we gotta find something better than Nicholas at OLB. He was alright during the season but he was terrible during the playoffs
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2013
    Options
    A good space-eater DT rotation will make our run d look aLOT better.

Good DT's are to Linebackers what a good oline is to a running back or QB.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    I think Dent will the MLB we need a 2 down ? that can stop the run.

Nolan basically runs a 4-2-5 defense most of the time anyway
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Yeah, that 4-2 is the real reason we struggle against the run at times. If you running two LB's, you better have some beasts in the interior DL.

Babs is good, but he's mostly a pass rusher. Corey Peters is the same and injured too much.

We just need a big, Vince Wilfork type nikka that looks like a circle in a football uniform. lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    The only thing I'm really worried about is that a desperate team might throw a big deal at Willymo
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Is Willymo restricted or UFA?

I doubt he'll get a crazy offer. This ain't the NBA. They'll see his injury history and be smart.

You see how Grimes and Lofton got ethered on the free agent market.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Plus, it's a deep draft for Safeties.

We could ? around get somebody like Tony Jefferson in the 2nd or 3rd round easy.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Jeff Fish, the Falcons director of athletic performance, was released on Tuesday, the team Jeff Fish, the Falcons director of athletic performance, was released on Tuesday, the team confirmed. confirmed.

The move is surprising because several players credited Fish with improving their strength, The move is surprising because several players credited Fish with improving their strength, speed and agility. speed and agility.

Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez credited Fish's kettle bell workouts with helping him to Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez credited Fish's kettle bell workouts with helping him to continue to play at a high level at age 36.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Jeff Fish, the Falcons director of athletic performance, was released on Tuesday, the team Jeff Fish, the Falcons director of athletic performance, was released on Tuesday, the team confirmed. confirmed.

The move is surprising because several players credited Fish with improving their strength, The move is surprising because several players credited Fish with improving their strength, speed and agility. speed and agility.

Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez credited Fish's kettle bell workouts with helping him to Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez credited Fish's kettle bell workouts with helping him to continue to play at a high level at age 36.

Am I tripping or am I seeing double?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Blank just wanted to fire some gotdamn body. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Nah, Blank just stepped out in the hallway and the first muthafugga that made eye contact with him got dat work. lol
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^ LOL

Yea thats kind of an odd firing
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    I think the atlanta falcons should move to Alabama and hire rick Saban. Alabama is definetly a college football town. Looking at espn and other sports broadcast Atlanta is just not respected and it shows in the players performance and disposition.
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    Also thinking about Tim Brown recent comments about jim Callahan I begin to wonder if sabotage played a factor. For 2 weeks in a row they gave up the lead in the 2nd quarter like a 2 dollar ? in a back alley.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    atlnever wrote: »
    I think the atlanta falcons should move to Alabama and hire rick Saban. Alabama is definetly a college football town. Looking at espn and other sports broadcast Atlanta is just not respected and it shows in the players performance and disposition.

I barely even check out this thread but when I saw the name and I knew this was going to be a classic troll post. LOL!
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Rick Saban huh??

Tell me more about him
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Top 10 WOAT Hall of Fame CS post for soooo many reasons. Dayum.

You practice your stupidity, huh?
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Saban? Who is that Nick's brother?
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    You know somebody's trolling skills suck when a saints fan thinks it's wack
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Also thinking about Tim Brown recent comments about jim Callahan I begin to wonder if sabotage played a factor. For 2 weeks in a row they gave up the lead in the 2nd quarter like a 2 dollar ? in a back alley.

Damn all these new people I'm learning about today. First Rick Saban now Jim Callahan.

Then I find out we gave up the lead in the 2nd quarter instead of the 4th. My football knowledge is WOAT right now
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    It's just a failias account. I'm sure the real poster is a regular.

Who posts on a messageboard just to hate on one metropolis? Gotsta to be something better to do with your time. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Atlnever dropping science on you nikkas. Deal wit it.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    A lot of ppl from the Falcons' board want Reggie Bush.

Lol, i'd rather get a back from the draft.

He'd be stupid to come here.

1. Dimitroff won't pay him anything close to what Miami would pay him.

2. ATL is the home of fine black chicks. He needs to be where all the quasi-hispanic-arab-colored-white bishes be. So San Diego or Miami is where he need to be. lol