(((((( ^^^^ The OFFICIAL DIRTEE BIRDZ 2012 Thread ^^^^ ))))))

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Matt Ryan got fans all over the world. ? got more fans in Baltimore than Joe Flacco does.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Lol Matt Ryan got fans all over the world. ? got more fans in Baltimore than Joe Flacco does.

I know right. Go in the @DaBull bedroom in his mom's crib you won't see ? but Kobe Bryant and Matt Ryan pictures.

Not even sports pictures either. TMZ paparazzi shots and pictures of them in street clothes lookin' like "who is that lame ? with the camera over there?"

Grown ass ? stanning other grown ass ? . Like I said, men need another million man march out chea.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I still think we pick up a vet at RB AND draft one in the 3rd or later. Stephen Jackson or Deangelo Williams is still a possibility.

After this year, I doubt we put the run game on the backs of a career change of pace back like Quizz and a rookie.

Quizz should get the most touches tho.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Oh, and don't forget about Grimes. His situation changed with that injury. He can't ask for the same money, and that Gonzo and Turner money will have to somewhere.

Only way Grimes leaves is if his ? wife talk him into pricing himself out like Lofton did.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Dunta ain't safe either. With that kind of cap number, if we find a solid DB in the draft (any round) he'll get cut too.
    Unless he worked some kind of clause in his restructure last year that makes his money guaranteed by some early league-year date like Vick did in his last eagles contract.

I would much rather have Grimes, McClain, and Asante + a solid rookie or vet corner than Dunta.

Our main focus gotta be the D-line tho. We need a big space-eater DT and another speed rusher.

I'm not sweatin' re-signing WillyMo. He'll get a contract. Plus Matty will get a new contract within the next month that will actually free up cap space for next year.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Keys to the offseason

1. Get a NT to plug the middle

2. Get a pass rusher on the other side of Abe

3. Get a physical RB that can wear defenses down in the 2nd half

4. Get Konz ready to replace Mudduck.

5. Get a TE that can challenge Chase.

6. Get a WR that can actually challenge HD for the slot

7.Get an OLB to replace Nicholas.

8. Get a backup S for the 3-4 games during the season ? MO gonna miss

• ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Are there any good DE's in free agency this year? The Falcons have been missing on DE's. Its sad we cant find someone to play with Abe. Sidbury hasnt developed, Kroy has disappointed me, Matthews hasnt done much and I hear Massaquoi didnt show any improvement in practice all season either. A vet DE like Seymor or Freeney along with drafting a DE would be a good look.

I wouldnt mind bringing in a vet RB. Jackson would be a good look. Not sure who else would be out there. If we bring a vet in then we can wait til later in the draft and scoop a RB up.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Forgot about the DB situation. Basically they gotta decide between Dunta and Grimes because I think Asante safe and Mac is the cheapest out the 3.

Or like I said before lol

allday1992 wrote: »
    Mclain, Dunta, Grimes, or Asante?? I think it comes down to Dunta or Grimes unless somebody throws a Foxworth type deal at Mac.

Or maybe TD got something else..........

revisfalconspic.png

Who knows??

• Livefromclayco
    Options
    I forgot they gotta re-up Matty Ice this offseason too
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Matty's new deal will help our cap.

Cosign giving HD a chalkenge in the slot.

And even tho he's the goat, I ain't too mad about losing gonzo. Matt needs to get used to spreading the ball more.

Run + pressure the QB and we might make a 72 Dolphin run.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan was clearly hurt late against the 49ers and it appears the injury was as bad as it looked as Ryan reportedly has a separated non-throwing shoulder
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Thread = self ether

How so? It's not called "Atlanta Falcons Superbowl champs"
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Thread = self ether

How so? It's not called "Atlanta Falcons Superbowl champs"

Yeen know? U only supposed to rep your squad if they win every game.

Hence the fact that we ain't seen this "dark one" lame until now.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Mexican greenwood don't type my name ....accept your falcon lost and choke job like a man....don't get mad with corny tmz jokes....your team ain't get it done.....go thunder up football is over lame!!!!! hahahahaha bmore all day ....draft time is your focus chump
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Anybody wanna tell @dabull that Matt Ryan is married and hetero?
    I don't know if he'll be able to take the bad news.

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know @numbaz not gonna end the season w/o a gif post..

That's why I lurk this thread lol.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

Only when we win, bruh. Bad luck to do it otherwise. lol

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

Only when we win, bruh. Bad luck to do it otherwise. lol

imager.php?id=2606202&t=o
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Just fall thru after we stomp Washington in the dome next year. We'll be droppin' pics then. lol
  • DaBull
    Options
    Matty warm lol that ? choked hahahahaha ray and Ed da goat in da bowl....poor Gonzalez was right there lol his QB fumbled n threw a pick.....sad
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Most nikkas come to this thread to see the hoes, @dabull come here to beat off to Matt Ryan pics.

Scust.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    BDB's avi makes it seem like Rio is asking for big ? ? gifs lol.
  • DaBull
    Options
    I came to see Matty warm in da bowl but he choked.......as usual sad!!!!! shouts to bmore the realist city we live .....Vick woulda went to da now with roddy , tony, and Julio...best weapons in football and choke man Marty warm...close this thread season over lamez
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Somebody order this ? dabull a chippendale's calendar and photoshop Matty's face on it so this nikka can have something to do with his life.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this ? activating the cheapseats jinx on his ravens. i actually wanted them to win too