(((((( ^^^^ The OFFICIAL DIRTEE BIRDZ 2012 Thread ^^^^ ))))))

Options

Comments

• daking1
    daking1 Members Posts: 81
    Options
    24-2, just like eagle fans, every yr is our yr.....birds of a feather...lol....good luck on ya season
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn... i cant even tell who's trolling who right now.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Thought Id post this in here for you homers since Ive been workin the camp all week

Dimitroff
    IMG-20120802-00298-1.jpg

Matty "Ice"
    IMG-20120730-00290.jpg

Harry Douglas
    IMG-20120727-00282.jpg

IMG-20120802-00304.jpg
    IMG-20120802-00303.jpg
    IMG-20120802-00302.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ has the potential to be top 5. But right now is not.
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? x stick to fifa u spear chucker
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thomas D still looks like a frat boi.

Anybody read up on the friday night lights game?..... Say Asanta got a pic 6 on Ryan...

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Thomas D still looks like a frat boi.

Anybody read up on the friday night lights game?..... Say Asanta got a pic 6 on Ryan...

Yep, heard Laurence Sidbury is shining in Nolan's system. He got 2 sacks.

Roddy White caught big touchdown across the middle.

Offense won, but Defense looked good.

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any word on how Sam Baker been playing in camp? He was my dude when he was at USC but has played way lower than what I expected of him for y'all so far. I'm hoping he is picking it up cause I can't lie he close to getting disowned by me like Winston Justice lol.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Any word on how Sam Baker been playing in camp? He was my dude when he was at USC but has played way lower than what I expected of him for y'all so far. I'm hoping he is picking it up cause I can't lie he close to getting disowned by me like Winston Justice lol.

"Apparently" he was injured worse than people realized last year and that's why he performed so badly.

He is penciled in as the starter right now. Something tells me he might have had something to do with those 2 sacks Lawrence Sidbury got in our scrimmage last night. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options

He's already been put on the 2nd string. Will Svitek has been doing better in camp. Baker is looking better than last season ( It's impossible to look any worse than he did last season). But it looks like Svitek will start over him on the 1st preseason game.

Think so? I honestly think he'll get cut if he doesn't win the starting job. We ain't paying that money if he ain't a starter. He's on the last year of his rookie contract so it's escalated to the highest dollar this year.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Apparently" he was injured worse than people realized last year and that's why he performed so badly.

He is penciled in as the starter right now. Something tells me he might have had something to do with those 2 sacks Lawrence Sidbury got in our scrimmage last night. lol

He's already been put on the 2nd string. Will Svitek has been doing better in camp. Baker is looking better than last season ( It's impossible to look any worse than he did last season). But it looks like Svitek will start over him on the 1st preseason game.

Well damn..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    To answer the question about why the falcons get so much hate on the ic.

It's because of the small Atlanta falcons contingency on here. Greenwood, numbaz, etc and y'all post alot so when they fail ? try and rub back in your face.

No different than jets hate due to our coach and certain players talking ? . So when the jets fail cats rub it in our face.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Oh and lol at mumo x using reverse psychology "the falcons are a super bowl team" he know he don't believe that ? .
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ass and the Falcons. This is the life.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Julio is a top 5 WR imo.

Not yet. He might get there this year tho.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

It's because of the small Atlanta falcons contingency on here. Greenwood, numbaz, etc and y'all post alot so when they fail ? try and rub back in your face.

No different than jets hate due to our coach and certain players talking ? . So when the jets fail cats rub it in our face.

That's dumb as hell. That's like saying "we don't like y'all 'cause y'all have a favorite team".

Foh. I guess we sposed to post once a week with some ? like "Can't wait till the red and black throws the oval shaped pigskin to the guy with dreadlocks for six points."

tumblr_lkfhtjI6LC1qfgi90o1_500.jpg

Foh.

You got a equal contingency of all types of teams fans on here, but when ? dry hate on us, we're more likely to spill vats of factual ether on them that they can't refute with nothing but "? the falcons".

Neither one of us has ever guaranteed any championships, guaranteed to win any particular games, etc. All we do is rep our squad and if you say some slick ? , we bust back.

That is all.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's dumb as hell. That's like saying "we don't like y'all 'cause y'all have a favorite team".

Foh. I guess we sposed to post once a week with some ? like "Can't wait till the red and black throws the oval shaped pigskin to the guy with dreadlocks for six points."

Foh.

You got a equal contingency of all types of teams fans on here, but when ? dry hate on us, we're more likely to spill vats of factual ether on them that they can't refute with nothing but "? the falcons".

Neither one of us has ever guaranteed any championships, guaranteed to win any particular games, etc. All we do is rep our squad and if you say some slick ? , we bust back.

That is all.

I think he was trying to say people hate you so they hate the falcons by association
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2012
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Foh.

That is all.

I think he was trying to say people hate you so they hate the falcons by association

lol. Exactly. And you can read my post as either "greenwood" or "falcons fans". Same difference.
    It's an evolution of fuckery...

1. ? get clowned.

2. ? get butthurt.

3. ? hate.

Either way, that's dumb as hell. Mumo the most ridiculous poster on this ? , but that don't stop me from repping OKC, and I give 0 ? about Tampa, Spurs, random African athletes, or anything else he "reps".

If I got a problem with a poster, I bring it to him.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    I don't wanna hear ? about Sidbury until the regular season

I'm tired of hearing about this ? in preseason just for him to disappear once the season starts
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2012
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I don't wanna hear ? about Sidbury until the regular season

I'm tired of hearing about this ? in preseason just for him to disappear once the season starts

He actually did aight last year. 4 sacks for a back-up DE ain't shabby.

Ray Edwards should be ashamed of himself lettin' a back-up get more sacks than him with half the snaps.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    4??

Damn he did a lot more than I thought he did
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? like "and if you wanna be down with greenwood... then ? you too! allday1992... ? you too! that ? b braze... ? you too! all you falcon ass ?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Foh.

That is all.

No one is hating because you have a favorite team. There is also not an "equal contingency of fans of other teams here" y'all one of the deepest fanbases in cheapseats. Up there with the cowboys, steelers etc. How many threads do we see with falcons fans (not specifically talking about greenwood) going back and forth with various fans. So when y'all talking ? only to see the team fail ? gonna talk.

I guarantee if there was one falcon fan on here the "hate" wouldn't exist.
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2012
    Options

Foh.

That is all.

No one is hating because you have a favorite team. There is also not an "equal contingency of fans of other teams here" y'all one of the deepest fanbases in cheapseats. Up there with the cowboys, steelers etc. How many threads do we see with falcons fans (not specifically talking about greenwood) going back and forth with various fans. So when y'all talking ? only to see the team fail ? gonna talk.

I guarantee if there was one falcon fan on here the "hate" wouldn't exist.

Wrong. There was a Cowboys thread before a falcons thread this year. Hell, it's a New Orleans hornets thread going right now. lol

And I gives no ? about ? talking trash when a team loses. That's what sports fans do. It's a difference between trash talking and hating.

And you're still saying "people hate 'cause y'all rep".

You might as well say somebody is mad cause I'm breathing. Sound like a personal problem to me. lol. Cause I won't stop doing either for nobody.

deal_with_it_by_wernette-d34504j.gif
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol @ ? like "and if you wanna be down with greenwood... then ? you too! allday1992... ? you too! that ? b braze... ? you too! all you falcon ass ?

lol. Werd.

The funniest part is ? think a lawse is gonna change how I (or any of us) rep.

Really? You honestly think not going undefeated and winning a super bowl is gon' break our spirit or even slightly hurt our feelings?

? , we're FALCON fans. lmao

If the falcons losing made me not wanna rep, I would've stopped watching football before Deion left.

That kinda logic just furthers my suspicion that the CS is 80% bandwagon/casual fans that have never known any real sports fans in their lives.

I don't know about the hoods, cities, states y'all from, but where I'm from, everybody's a Greenwood (mostly Cowboy fan Greenwood's tho). Like superman and krypton, ? .