The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    I'm starting to get really excited about the Arsenal squad for this season, especially when this Cazorla signing goes through! Really hoping Oxlade Chamberlain starts to fulfill his potential.

@water ur seeds - I wasn't expecting to see that when I came into this thread but hey, glad to see us Irish are being appreciated. lol. Ever heard of Messiah J? he's worth a listen too as well :-)

post some links with these Irish rappers. this rap ? is got a hold on every corner of the globe musically, literally.

why u look sad in your avi?? your portrait pic! like it. its dope. photography my passion.
    cazorla signing is good. still need some leadership
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to get really excited about the Arsenal squad for this season, especially when this Cazorla signing goes through! Really hoping Oxlade Chamberlain starts to fulfill his potential.

@water ur seeds - I wasn't expecting to see that when I came into this thread but hey, glad to see us Irish are being appreciated. lol. Ever heard of Messiah J? he's worth a listen too as well :-)

C/S. If healthy, he should start every game.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who wud u guys take out for Ox?
    I wud play him on the left in place of gervinho...i wud prefer Podolski there but Wenger said he wants to play him centrally...good to hav options tho...Theo, Ox, Podolski, Cazorla and Gerv all can play out wide..
    we r winning something this yr...if RVP stays its the league
  • Gooner
    Options
    Loan watch.
    Afobe to Bolton and Ryo to Wigan ( must b losing Moses)
  • northside7
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    who wud u guys take out for Ox?
    I wud play him on the left in place of gervinho...i wud prefer Podolski there but Wenger said he wants to play him centrally...good to hav options tho...Theo, Ox, Podolski, Cazorla and Gerv all can play out wide..
    we r winning something this yr...if RVP stays its the league

Take out theo, play Ox and Gervinho on the wings..
  • northside7
    Options
    Aight. So if we sign Cazorla, what would be your starting XI?
  • Gooner
    Options
    Theo needs to sign his ? contract too...and it might b time to move him upfront...here is mine w/o rvp and when sagna is fit.

Bench: Fabianski, Santos,Mertesacker,Wilshere, Coquelin, Rosicky, Giroud...

475728_Arsenal.jpg

yep...im officially excited abt this season
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sagna...Verm...Kosh...Gibbs

Song...Arteta

Carzola...Ox...Podolski

Giroud
  • Gooner
    Options
    @CeLLaR-DooR i like that one too...jus switch ox and cazorla around...

oh and Weiss is gone...nxt up Guidetti...
  • Figo
    Options
    aye yall europeans, What is dubstep?? is that that usher track ? beat???
  • Gooner
    Options
    haha 1 min 30 secs in and Real already 1 nil up...great pass frm di maria
  • Gooner
    Options
    damn 2-0... di maria has been very impressive
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

haha you know that, im part irish, so i gotta represent! ive never heard of messiah j ill check his music out, they where the only irish rappers ive heard tbh lol... what part of ireland you from? i got fam in county clare
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    that messiah j - bloodrush tune is dope
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah Bloodrush is my favourite track by him :-).
    I'm originally from Sligo, then moved to Dublin, then i moved out now i live in Belfast :-).

ah cool, i know a fighter from sligo... cant wait to go ireland and see my fam, ive never actually been... my uncles and grandparents moved over here, my oldman and auntie are the ones that side of the family born here... you look irish now i know your from there lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Daum, Im watching the next Spanish womens beach volleyball game!!! :-O

This Liliana chick is the truth

tumblr_m852bdhzCI1qfv208o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7x6n5MgDI1rbh1m0o1_500.jpg

l6133327.jpg

tumblr_m81erfbOk71rpozyyo1_500.jpg

stock-photo-phuket-thailand-november-liliana-fernandez-steiner-of-spain-in-action-during-training-session-88366684.jpg

l6144058.jpg

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

l6133327.jpg

stock-photo-phuket-thailand-november-liliana-fernandez-steiner-of-spain-in-action-during-training-session-88366684.jpg

l6144058.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQapvKkJHmdr21KQmnjkU_SssC7yXq2jWiXXCZxEP0ycmIl7-8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6CMYJ08FxAKw4QZLumQ4d2bMK8shLwo95aU2KNTkfOJ5cMz-rpA
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options

l6133327.jpg

l6144058.jpg

thats_hot_paris_hilton_tshirt-p235901320854554307b88jr_400.jpg
  • northside7
    Options
    Gunners table offer for M'Baye Niang
    Arsenal have tabled an offer for France youth international M'Baye Niang, the Caen president, Jean-Francois Fortin, has confirmed.

Niang, 17, had a trial spell in North London earlier this summer, and the Gunners have now made an official move to bring him to the Emirates on a permanent basis.

However, Fortin said Arsene Wenger's side were not the only party interested in signing a player who came through the Caen youth ranks before making his debut for the Ligue 2 club last year.

He told L'Equipe: "Arsenal made me a proposition, but other clubs are interested - two in England and one in Italy. I think there will be an issue here for a fortnight [before the matter is resolved]."
  • northside7
    Options
    Sahin free to leave Madrid
    Jose Mourinho has given reported Arsenal target Nuri Sahin his blessing to leave Real Madrid.

- Mourinho happy to keep Kaka
    - Wenger: Sahin deal not close

Sahin, 23, joined Real last summer on a six-year contract after helping Borussia Dortmund to the Bundesliga title, but he made just four appearances in La Liga.

The Turkey international has been told that he is likely to be a peripheral figure again next season, and Mourinho is willing to let the player decide his own future, with the Gunners believed to be interested in a season-long loan deal for the deep-lying midfielder.

"The point is that he's a young boy who wants to play every match," Mourinho said. "He wants to play to be happy and in Real Madrid, with Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira, Lassana Diarra, Esteban Granero and Mesut Ozil, the situation is not easy.

"Real Madrid is very difficult. It is not an easy club, because we demand a lot. We have great players and when you don't start well, it's difficult to do it.

"If he stays, he's not a problem for me. He's one more solution. We are leaving the situation in his hands. Decide what you want to decide, to be happy. If you decide to leave we're going to help you to leave. If you decide to stay, we're going to support you and try to succeed this season."
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Sahin free to leave Madrid
    Jose Mourinho has given reported Arsenal target Nuri Sahin his blessing to leave Real Madrid.

- Mourinho happy to keep Kaka
    - Wenger: Sahin deal not close

Sahin, 23, joined Real last summer on a six-year contract after helping Borussia Dortmund to the Bundesliga title, but he made just four appearances in La Liga.

The Turkey international has been told that he is likely to be a peripheral figure again next season, and Mourinho is willing to let the player decide his own future, with the Gunners believed to be interested in a season-long loan deal for the deep-lying midfielder.

"The point is that he's a young boy who wants to play every match," Mourinho said. "He wants to play to be happy and in Real Madrid, with Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira, Lassana Diarra, Esteban Granero and Mesut Ozil, the situation is not easy.

"Real Madrid is very difficult. It is not an easy club, because we demand a lot. We have great players and when you don't start well, it's difficult to do it.

"If he stays, he's not a problem for me. He's one more solution. We are leaving the situation in his hands. Decide what you want to decide, to be happy. If you decide to leave we're going to help you to leave. If you decide to stay, we're going to support you and try to succeed this season."

Yeah, I saw this earlier at work. If we get him on loan we should get a permanent purchase clause written in to the contract, especially if he performs well for us and if Mourinho couldn't give a ? about him. Arsenal are looking silently dangerous, I can't wait for the season to start.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I read that Neymar might stay in Brazil until 2014 when his contract finishes...
  • Figo
    edited August 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.