Oprah disses one of her twitter followers.

Options

Comments

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    ? in America don't trip over obstacles. They put time and effort in building great obstacles for themselves then with out getting a running start they put they Jordan's on and try to jump over the obstacles that they created for themselves while standing at the free throw line. When they miss. They call foul. Even though no one touched them.

Just saying.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over_? wrote: »
    ? in America don't trip over obstacles. They put time and effort in building great obstacles for themselves then with out getting a running start they put they Jordan's on and try to jump over the obstacles that they created for themselves while standing at the free throw line. When they miss. They call foul. Even though no one touched them.

Just saying.

maaaaaaan shut the ? ..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL ? and their jordans, that'll be their downfall when they realize that 150 - 200$ could be put in the bank for accumulation.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    LOL ? and their jordans, that'll be their downfall when they realize that 150 - 200$ could be put in the bank for accumulation.

where inflation/cost of living eats up the interests..
    yeh.. brilliant..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saving $150 aint gonna make u rich... Jordans >>> being a self righteous ? who dont do ? for anyone...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    im'a be quiet now..
    im bout to start talkin too much...

that and im bout to go conduct a few interviews with these applicants. lol
  • SlickestR
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    saving $150 aint gonna make u rich... Jordans >>> being a self righteous ? who dont do ? for anyone...

saving 150 ain't gonna make you rich, but paying a 150 dollars for a pair for shoes is making MJ rich...

I rather keep that and put that in the bank where i can put in another 150 to make 200$... do that for a few months and see what happens.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »

saving 150 ain't gonna make you rich, but paying a 150 dollars for a pair for shoes is making MJ rich...

I rather keep that and put that in the bank where i can put in another 150 to make 200$... do that for a few months and see what happens.

self ether...
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    I'm bout to go check the track right quick
  • SlickestR
    Options
    so what y'all ? rather buy jordans than save money?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @Bawse...don't really kno bruh. Her name could be Agatha for all I care. Lol

u ain't got more pics of her?
    for all u shuckers and jivers talking about handouts, white ppl have long mastered team work... but y'all continue thinking otherwise... we dont need u on the squad anyway...
    ?
    theirs well established black ppl, who made it out. yet who come back to the hood, and hold meetings on how to flip that lil ? u got.
    how to invest in your community,how to keep money in your community,how to budget money etc. etc. ? etc.
    only a handful show up to those meetings.

but let Jay-Z or Rick Ross, come back to the hood. to HANDOUT free turkey, free shoes, free something. practically half the hood is there.

Black Americans ain't about team work.
    they' could've took that illegal money or legal money or welfare money and come together and invested in their communities. that's what the Jews do, Whites Do. Africans Do. Asians Do. West Indians do. Mexicans and other Latinos do. and the list goes on.

waiting for Oprah or a ? celebrity ain't team work ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    dont quote me if u just gonna add things to my post... or misunderstand my point...
    and if a pair of Jordans stands between u and economic prosperity, u have bigger issues...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    bossboo stuntin with that trust fund money

? ass ?

im not gonna even bother gettin at u..
    this is somewhat a decent thread wit decent dialogue..

the last thing we need is me ? u off and for u to go on a ? fit and start spamming the thread..

y'know.. ? ? ??

now.. can i finish gettin dressed?? lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    sounds nice..

try again..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    wouldnt know nothin about that..

hope u didnt pay for that intel..
    but considerin ur choices in life...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited July 2012
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    @bawse actually they excel here cause America aint for Americans..

and they come here 18.. 19.. and so on wit a clean slate and some grants..

by the time ur average kid in the hood hits that age he's already tripped over damn near obstacle set in place to keep him jus where he's at..

but like inwas sayin to Ted.. Oprah aint have to do ? for the hood for all i care.. and in the grand scheme of things SHE'S NOT! but yall in here applaudin the ? ..

if u go do somethin for the hood DO SOMETHIN.. bein smug over 500 ba's aint go cuttit though..

are the straps, from them Jesus Walks sandals. Trapping the blood in your feet, from traveling to your brain???
    how u gonna say
    Oprah aint have to do ? for the hood for all i care
    then disagree when we applaud her. Oprah don't have to do ? , yet she do, and that's why we applaud her.

i can't co-sign the obstacle ? . there not placed. they're risks we choose to take. i went to school with ? who were ? on my grades, but dropped out to run those obstacle courses.

they're ? , who went to the same school as Dwayne Wade , or Lebron James, and hooped better than Wade N James. ? who threw better than Cam, or ran bases better than Jose Reyes, but decided to that risk.

that "Obstacle Placed to keep me down", is ? ? who took the risk, and weren't as lucky as Jay-Z , or Allen Iverson , say to sleep better at night.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    263fc89eb10a8c7e8ff71bd47778f9e1.jpg

what's her name?

Some random Atlanta stripper according to the internet:

atlnightspots-models-atlanta-strippers-atlanta-1.jpg
    atlnightspots-models-atlanta-strippers-atlanta-3.jpg

Google images is your friend.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- lives in the suburbs @Fruitboy

@Bawse.. later.. im drivin..
    but ill gladly punch holes into everything u jus said..
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She needs to save young buck.
  • SlickestR
    edited July 2012
    Options
    She needs to save young buck.

50 Cent will be here saving phone convos while she's talking to him
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is ether...? need to change the title....All that money that ? got n all she can say is 5O ? ....if i had that much money i would've put my whole hood thru college.....plus the ? I met moving around
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited July 2012
    Options
    263fc89eb10a8c7e8ff71bd47778f9e1.jpg

what's her name?

Some random Atlanta stripper according to the internet:

atlnightspots-models-atlanta-strippers-atlanta-1.jpg
    atlnightspots-models-atlanta-strippers-atlanta-3.jpg

Google images is your friend.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

SMH @ her, to have an ass like that and still be flexible. ? has been good 2 her.
    Her name remains one of earth's great mystery.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    SMH @ just 500.
    No one can front on Oprahs willingness to give
    According to GuideStar.org and federal tax filings, Winfrey runs three different charities: The Oprah Winfrey Foundation, Oprah Winfrey’s Angel Network and The Oprah Winfrey Operating Foundation.
    The Angel Network, of course, is heavily promoted on Winfrey’s show for fans to help raise money for worthy causes.
    In 2005, the Angel Network distributed more than $4 million to 40 organizations with a lot of emphasis on Africa, Winfrey’s chief interest.
    They also sent $2 million to disaster relief for victims of Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean tsunami. The Angel Network claimed $15 million in net assets in 2004-2005.
    Oprah’s Operating Foundation, with $19 million in assets, is set up just for the recently opened Leadership Academy in South Africa.
    But the real meat and potatoes of Oprah’s giving comes from her personal foundation. According to its most recent filing, the Oprah Winfrey Foundation has total assets of a whopping $172 million. Just last year, Winfrey parked some $36 million of her own money in the Foundation, which in turn distributed $8 million to numerous educational, arts and medical groups.
    Some of them, like something called the U.S. Dream Academy, depends on Winfrey almost entirely for their funding (she gave them $1 million last year).
    Winfrey gives a lot to African causes and groups, but also gives millions domestically. Jackson (Miss.) State University is one of her largest recipients, as is Morehouse College.
    And while most of Winfrey’s interests are to help African Americans, she has a soft spot for rich white kids, too.
    Winfrey, according to her filing, is in the middle of doling out a $1 million contribution to the ultra-WASPy, very, very exclusive Miss Porter’s, the famed finishing school in Farmington, Conn. She sent her nieces there in the early '90s, and has remained a steadfast supporter.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241782,00.html#ixzz22BA48qRz
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I STAND CORRECTED.....500...
  • SlickestR
    Options
    y'all looking at numbers hard as ? . So what y'all saying is if you were a billionaire y'all be dishing out money to the hood every 6 months ? ?

c'mon b, half of the "small time" successful ? don't even give back, let alone look back when they get outta their "old" community