Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Airs on September 4, 2012

Options

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    It wouldn't be Sons of Anarchy if they didn't get to Pope eventually...Please see Ethan Zoebelle, A.J. Weston, Agent Stahl, etc.

This is different, everyone you listed came after samro. Pope never gave a ? about them until Tig killed his daughter.

Exactly...Pope has every right to demand blood from the Sons. They killed his daughter who was an absolute innocent. Jax realizes this, he also realizes that in order to get to Pope he is going to have to drag the club deeper and further into "the game"....which he is actively trying not to do.

Now if something changes and Pope goes after Tara or his kids or another member of the club...then he has to after him.

Yup and when Pope asked for a dead son he said it was to maintain his relationships with the niners and the police.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jax is absoultely going to get at pope some way. it won't be all gung ? like clay might do in that situation, but no matter why his daughter got killed, Pope was responsible for the death of Opie. Its not like those two things cancel out and now its a wah between jax and pope.. Jax isn't just going to charge that to the game
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Jax is absoultely going to get at pope some way. it won't be all gung ? like clay might do in that situation, but no matter why his daughter got killed, Pope was responsible for the death of Opie. Its not like those two things cancel out and now its a wah between jax and pope.. Jax isn't just going to charge that to the game

I dont see how Pope was "directly" responsible for Ops death. He never said I want your best friend of some ? like that. He told Jax he needs a body because Tig took two of his. I do think he will try to out manoeuvre Pope from the gun running because of the heat it brings and how he wants to get out of it ASAP.
  • Matt-
    Options

I dont see how Pope was "directly" responsible for Ops death. He never said I want your best friend of some ? like that. He told Jax he needs a body because Tig took two of his. I do think he will try to out manoeuvre Pope from the gun running because of the heat it brings and how he wants to get out of it ASAP.

well thinking rationally and objectively about the situation, Opie is probably the one most responsible, or maybe the guy who actually killed him...but I don't think the sons really view it like that. Someone else is always to blamed. I just don't see jax letting it go. I don't think he's being honet about Tig to Pope and i think he'll somehow turn that situation into a way of getting back at Pope.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they didnt actually get Zoebelle did they?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They let Zobelle go when Jax son got kidnapped.. he chillin in Hungary..

Now why Jax scrapping with the Irish dude in this next episode?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well thinking rationally and objectively about the situation, Opie is probably the one most responsible, or maybe the guy who actually killed him...but I don't think the sons really view it like that. Someone else is always to blamed. I just don't see jax letting it go. I don't think he's being honet about Tig to Pope and i think he'll somehow turn that situation into a way of getting back at Pope.

exactly somehow they gonna come up with a plan or into some info that gives them some leverage against pope.

• rage
    Options

If this was season 1 or 2 or even 3 yeah I'd say that would be the normal course of action. But remember all those times it was Clay who had the gavel. Now Jax has had that moment where someone super close to him got dropped for no other reason that being a part of the game. Going after Pope would just perpetuate the cyclical ? thats been going on for the past few seasons and he has made it pretty clear he wants to get the ? out of that.

Secondly Pope is unlike anything they've ever faced....going after him would prolly bankrupt the club if it doesnt come around and destroy them first. I believe Jax is smart enough to realize this.
  • Matt-
    Options

If this was season 1 or 2 or even 3 yeah I'd say that would be the normal course of action. But remember all those times it was Clay who had the gavel. Now Jax has had that moment where someone super close to him got dropped for no other reason that being a part of the game. Going after Pope would just perpetuate the cyclical ? thats been going on for the past few seasons and he has made it pretty clear he wants to get the ? out of that.

Secondly Pope is unlike anything they've ever faced....going after him would prolly bankrupt the club if it doesnt come around and destroy them first. I believe Jax is smart enough to realize this.

i can see that angle...but i also see the angle where Pope tries to convince Jax that he's too smart to retaliate where in fact, Jax is smart enough to retaliate. He will just do so in proper, methodical way. He's not going to let Pope dictate their lives nor is he going to allow him to ? one of the sons. i think jax is playing up the "do what you want with tig" ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they didnt actually get Zoebelle did they?

I wonder if they're going to bring him back. Oh yeah that ? Darby just never even came back to Charming did he? Maybe he'll be back.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what ya'll talking about. In more important news, If Wanda de Jesus ever needed a place to sit. My face is readily available!

Yo, I just read her Wiki. She's been in a relationship with Jimmy Smits since 86.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what ya'll talking about. In more important news, If Wanda de Jesus ever needed a place to sit. My face is readily available!

Yo, I just read her Wiki. She's been in a relationship with Jimmy Smits since 86.

30sy0si.jpg

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smits getting 2 checks for the family
  • rage
    Options
    Ya'll peep how Carla was ready to THROW DOWN with Gemma...it looked like she was WAITING for that ? . Gemma was getting the paws put on her until Tara bailed her out.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, that Irish ? unloaded .50 cal all in the Harley's tho, lol
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@ the way Tig looked at the ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Wait. Was Venus Van Dam Shane????
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tig has lost more points for that one!!!
  • young_belvi
    Options
    Oh ? , is that a bomb in the box? Does Gemma die tonight?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she riding that ?
  • young_belvi
    Options
    No ? at this whole episode thus far.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Got damn Tig. ? went from ? dogs to slamming ? . SMh.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    she riding that ?

Ayo.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that black chick is bad