OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options

Comments

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season looks like it's gonna be a good one...can't wait to see where this goes.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    The question-and-answer ? that Debra was on made real-world sense, but it's irritating television.

tru. but it needed to be done

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this ? jumped off quickly...It seems to be a lot like the books. I am excited to see if they stay the course with the way Deb and Dex handle this ?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over or under 3 episodes before the gamer nerd trys to ? dexters babysiter
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Dexter alway gers real around EP 4 so i will say over
  • marc123
    Options
    I'm I the only one feeling like Deb looking straight this year? ? going down this season. These two closeout seasons will be the ?

got damn!! my thoughts exactly. dont kno what its. but for some reason, Deb got me wantin to hit her wit the D. skinny and ugly broad until the season 7 trailer.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I'm I the only one feeling like Deb looking straight this year? ? going down this season. These two closeout seasons will be the ?

got damn!! my thoughts exactly. dont kno what its. but for some reason, Deb got me wantin to hit her wit the D. skinny and ugly broad until the season 7 trailer.

I had to cosign and LOL you family...Deb must have went under the knife her face looks so much more congruent this season and softer like she is a woman

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    Yo I knew Dex was going to get caught with all that late night 4am creeping. Deb is a good cop...Deb is going to ? on Harry's grave for teaching Dex murder.
  • marc123
    Options
    Yo I knew Dex was going to get caught with all that late night 4am creeping. Deb is a good cop...Deb is going to ? on Harry's grave for teaching Dex murder.

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    ? you doing working forensics at 4am
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give it over 3 episodes before that nerd tries to murder the babysitter.

Aimmie Garcia is her name I think. I peeped her on the George lopez show back int he day.
  • marc123
    Options
    lol @ "what are doin on Dexter's side of the apartment." wtf.
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? !. according to wikipedia the title of the 12th ep. of season 7 is 'surprise mother ? !'

Doakes revenge?!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss Doakes. son got the GOAT quotables
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol @ Doakes always callin Dex a freak and a wierdo.

and whenever Dex would give his opinion. Doakes would say."jus get it done. freak." LOL. keepin the white boy in his place.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Doakes is the onluly one that handled dex in a one on one scrap
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    What's the deal!? Y'all ninjas ready for episode 2
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    No half measures, Dex. We learned that from breaking bad and that whole Trinity killing your wife situation. You got to off the nerd ? before he somehow ? up your whole world. He dropping "Bay harbor" references and ? . ? him, Dexter!

Cool episode, but the preview for the rest of the season has me more excited. That whole "suave boss dude tracking that ? back to Dexter's boat" has me intrigued.
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options
    interesting episode. ? made real world sense. Deb tryin to put Dex thru Serial Killer detox. tho, seein them talkin bout killin, his urges n serial killer ? had me sayin "wow". i mean dude been covering this up for 7 seasons, and now its all out in the open...? crazy.
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options

Cool episode, but the preview for the rest of the season has me more excited. That whole "suave boss dude tracking that ? back to Dexter's boat" has me intrigued.

should be interestin. good to have the head mafia dude ? a ? so early in the season. it jus confirms he bout that life, jus incase there was any doubt.

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head of the Kiev Brotherhood or whatever reminds me too much of Loren from Saints Row The Third. The ? with the hacker is just ... bleh. On some real world ? , Dex should've snapped off behind dude putting hands on his son. That's some subtle "I can touch your family" ? that can't fly ever.

They always pull ? out by the seventh or eighth episode, so I'm not concerned, but the hacker is nowhere near likeable as a villain and the stripper ? is cheeks. They could've left that line for Angel and the rest of Miami Metro to solve without shoehorning Dexter into that mess as well.

Being outted as a serial killer, stalked by an egotistical software designer, and hunted by the Kiev mob = way too many major plot points converging on one protagonist. This is some Spider-Man 3 "throw everything at the wall" stuff.
  • marc123
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Being outted as a serial killer, stalked by an egotistical software designer, and hunted by the Kiev mob = way too many major plot points converging on one protagonist. This is some Spider-Man 3 "throw everything at the wall" stuff.

also add the girlfriend of the dude who did the murders 15 yrs ago, who killed him self. hey, i say ? it, why not. "the more the merrier"
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont think Dex is gonna ? Lewis , but him touching Harrison like that shouldve made him snap
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Yo touching the kid is out of pocket. Dexter is going to hurt that boy somehow. I like that he is being honest with Deb a balance in the human moments and killer ? is why the show is top tier.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do anyone else think lewis might be a serial killer too?