OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Do anyone else think lewis might be a serial killer too?

might be a reach. but I read some ? online, Lewis might Brian Moser and Dexter's little brother...

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lewis is going to get his soul ruptured!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

might be a reach. but I read some ? online, Lewis might Brian Moser and Dexter's little brother...

Not gonna lie I thought that for a second but I think it was season 4 or 5 were deb read that the mother only that 2 boys. But it could be a possibility that lewis knew brian
  • marc123
    Options

Not gonna lie I thought that for a second but I think it was season 4 or 5 were deb read that the mother only that 2 boys. But it could be a possibility that lewis knew brian

tru, makes sense. cuz how would he kno to send the hand to Dexter.

• rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's this reliable cat on IMDB who always gives correct spoilers about the episodes and here's what he said about Louis in the next episode.
    I was of the opinion that Louis would turn into a "big bad" of sorts through the season (and possibly into next), or that he somehow knew who Dexter was. As we all saw in Episode 2, that wasn't the case. And I'm sorry to tell ya that Louis was telling the truth. Dexter definitely gets some payback in Episode 3, and Louis' finale is a little surprising...But I was a tad disappointed because I thought Louis was a little more than he let on.
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    There's this reliable cat on IMDB who always gives correct spoilers about the episodes and here's what he said about Louis in the next episode.
    I was of the opinion that Louis would turn into a "big bad" of sorts through the season (and possibly into next), or that he somehow knew who Dexter was. As we all saw in Episode 2, that wasn't the case. And I'm sorry to tell ya that Louis was telling the truth. Dexter definitely gets some payback in Episode 3, and Louis' finale is a little surprising...But I was a tad disappointed because I thought Louis was a little more than he let on.

makes sense. kinda a let down tho if tru
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Im not going to read the spoiler cause i thnk i know about the guy your talking about. A week Before each season starts the comes to the site And tells the first 3 episodes And hes always right. This year posters were cursing him out And telling him to shut the ? up lol. I think the works for them or something. Chances are that spoiler is right
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol!!! Dexter has to merk louis for that ? he did to his kid...its going down
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    dex had this ? off the ground by his throat!!
  • marc123
    Options
    readin some ? online and rumor is the writers already kno how the series ends....

I say Deb kills Dexter. in the series finale.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol at Dexter dying...this isn't that type of series
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    There are 2 more seasons correct? This one and the last one?
  • marc123
    Options

huh? i dont see why not? u think the series will end with Dexter jus bein able to stop killin?

• eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo touching the kid is out of pocket. Dexter is going to hurt that boy somehow. I like that he is being honest with Deb a balance in the human moments and killer ? is why the show is top tier.

It's what the show has been missing since rita died
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

huh? i dont see why not? u think the series will end with Dexter jus bein able to stop killin?

I don't know but breaking bad set the tone for his death because they gave him no other life...this show is written for exposure or nullification of the theory of serial killers.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Lewis , Deb coming around
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Deb still wanna ? Dex.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Damn lewis went out faster and not the way I expected lol. Kinda wantd to see him and dexter go at it a little more
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this russian dude is ruthless, but he a ? sucka compared to dexter. if dexter wanted him to dissappear he would be dead over night.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? do you knock the dude out and NOT subdue him? Come the ? on Showtime.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Dexter will murderman dance on this ? that got away because he ? with Deb....this show is getting too ill!
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    Options
    havin the crazy dude chase around the broad in some house of horrors/haunted house type ? seemed corny to me. and WTF the info on my cable said, "Laguerta asks Batista to help her with re-opening the Bay Harbour butcher Case." but there was no mention of that. thumbs down....but the fact that Deb pretty much gave up on Dexter was coo to me. jus seemed more like real world ? imo. Deb realized Dex is fuked in the head. but she dont wanna see him rott in jail or get killed by the state. so she jus said "? it, jus leave me out of it."
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is definitely better than the last two seasons its starting to gain some points back....good riddance lewis, can somebody explain that whole situation was it really over a videogame? did he need dex's approval to create it or he just wanted his opinion and when he didnt get the answer he wanted he got discouraged and trashed the whole idea and blamed dexter? when lewis rubbed dexs kid hair after he told him to disappear got to me started thinking of miguel prado.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is definitely better than the last two seasons its starting to gain some points back....good riddance lewis, can somebody explain that whole situation was it really over a videogame? did he need dex's approval to create it or he just wanted his opinion and when he didnt get the answer he wanted he got discouraged and trashed the whole idea and blamed dexter? when lewis rubbed dexs kid hair after he told him to disappear got to me started thinking of miguel prado.

Dexter basically ? on his life's work...Not really life, but some ? he had put his heart and soul into for the last 5 years. Dexter verbally ripped him a new ? when he displayed his disapproval of that game.