OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options

Comments

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Dexter getting ready to ? that blonde chick...He should smash first cuz she been on his ? ever since they went to question her about the buried bodies

It's not going to end well. Any chick in to dexter is dumb as a box of tampons or crazy as ? .

• J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isaac looks way too young for them to be father and son to me, why would he say he was "a good man" and he was "loyal" to the dude at the club when he himself was trying to understand why he was going through all of this, he would just know that it's son he wouldn't question the bosses need for revenge or talk about him the way he did. Do you really think a guy this ruthless would allow a man to disrespect his newly chopped up son in front of him like this? Really?

Sorry for not immediately noticing they were butt pirates fam....its not the first thing i think about when i see an older dude and a young guy...and if i'm not mistaken he didnt know Dex killed his "lover" when Dex was at the club..but again i may be wrong
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man ? this show.. this ? dexter weak for these hoes worst then Nas.. i just cant anymore.. its the 3rd damn chick he bout to run around in ? with who knows his serects
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got turned on being on that ? table and that turned on Dexter.

This is trippy as ? . Now Issak is gonna get out, Laquarta is being a ? , Sal is scoping out Dexter and Deb is going to catch on.

Usually this would be too much for a show but these writers have done well balancing it out.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. Dexter wanted that ? . ? said, "i wanna ? her more than i wanna ? her."
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dexter ? up right now.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Just finished watchin Seasons 1-6.. let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo7...
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    man ? this show.. this ? dexter weak for these hoes worst then Nas.. i just cant anymore.. its the 3rd damn chick he bout to run around in ? with who knows his serects
    Well see you next week, same thread.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predicted that ? was gonna happen, lol. I feel Angel is gonna get killed soon too.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ belivin Dex was about to earn his HOH 2012 nomination. Same time though ? been desert dickin for so long he got a turban on that ? {NH} Ol girl was leakin through the plastic.

He lost though lettin her know his secret identity.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deb is about to have a hard-on for the girl now, so Dexter is going to have to ? her anyway for ? with Deb. Sucks too because I actually wanna see him have a real psychopath for a soulmate/partner in crime.

Also, someone needs to off Quinn already. That ? been ? up shop since season 3.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    SMH @ belivin Dex was about to earn his HOH 2012 nomination. Same time though ? been desert dickin for so long he got a turban on that ? {NH} Ol girl was leakin through the plastic.

He lost though lettin her know his secret identity.

i think the last broad he ? was at the high school reunion last season... she was bad as ? also..
    somebody pull up a pic of her or a screenshot...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angel getting killed off?

More like Laguarta.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    dexter used to be so precise and surgical about everything. he's really gotten sloppy.
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i think the last broad he ? was at the high school reunion last season...

Nah, she just domed him up. The last chick he smashed was the one at the gas station in the episode where he went to Nebraska.

I'm still enjoying the season, but that ending was so out of character.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol. Dexter wanted that ? . ? said, "i wanna ? her more than i wanna ? her."
    lol
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_md38c77qfN1qliqalo1_500.png
    Really tho Dex
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinda knew that he didn't want to ? her but I still wasn't expecting that ending
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kai & @Will exactly.. man Dex u better than this ? .. lets focus on killing people not ? bruh
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Angel getting killed off?

More like Laguarta.

has nothing to do with nothing.. but i swear Laguarta could get the ? .. and she hasn't been as ? as previous seasons (even though she wont let the Bay Harbor Butcher ? go)
  • Will Munny
    Options
    LaGuerta was hottest when she was on Oz when she was 10 years younger (and cause she loved Irishmen)
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Dexter getting it in on Hannah seemed very out of the blue. While he may have shown some mild attraction to her, his Dark Passenger was raging the entire episode. While I knew she wouldn't get killed, I think it should have gone down differently.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dexter getting it in on Hannah seemed very out of the blue. While he may have shown some mild attraction to her, his Dark Passenger was raging the entire episode. While I knew she wouldn't get killed, I think it should have gone down differently.

lol. im surprised Pops didnt pop out outta the corner sayin. "dex, I got next my ? . lemme get that." n/h

• supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Isaac looks way too young for them to be father and son to me, why would he say he was "a good man" and he was "loyal" to the dude at the club when he himself was trying to understand why he was going through all of this, he would just know that it's son he wouldn't question the bosses need for revenge or talk about him the way he did. Do you really think a guy this ruthless would allow a man to disrespect his newly chopped up son in front of him like this? Really?

Sorry for not immediately noticing they were butt pirates fam....its not the first thing i think about when i see an older dude and a young guy...and if i'm not mistaken he didnt know Dex killed his "lover" when Dex was at the club..but again i may be wrong

doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a man has hidden pictures of a man that he caresses and gets googly eyed like a female when he finds out that dude is coming to see him that they just might be more than father and son. He didn't have to know that Dexter killed him the point I was making is the fact that he made it obvious that he had zero interest in the women.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I didn't like that take her off the table ? , it was weak...
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »

doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a man has hidden pictures of a man that he caresses and gets googly eyed like a female when he finds out that dude is coming to see him that they just might be more than father and son. He didn't have to know that Dexter killed him the point I was making is the fact that he made it obvious that he had zero interest in the women.

Damn, I thought that he was his son or his cousin or something. Didn't think he was his lover.