This season is GOAT so far.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laguerta got him
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EPIC eposide. minus the Deb loves Dex ? .

lol @ Deb gettin hi w/ Astor.

they shoulda showed Angel workin @ his resturant durin the closing montage
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    What does Laguerta have on Dex exactly? He was at one marina and now he's at another. There are millions of reasons he can come up with to explain that. There is nothing that ties him to any murders.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does Laguerta have on Dex exactly? He was at one marina and now he's at another. There are millions of reasons he can come up with to explain that. There is nothing that ties him to any murders.

She is a detective, she has the hunch. She isn't stupid. She will connect the dots but she will be dead before she's able to do anything about it.
  • requiem v2.0
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

She is a detective, she has the hunch. She isn't stupid. She will connect the dots but she will be dead before she's able to do anything about it.

Connect what dots? What is linking his boat with whatever, I don't even know what paperwork she is looking at or which case it relates to or anything. I remember her looking at a piece of paper that had Deb and Dex's names on it, then she's at a Marina and the guy says Dex's name, and then she's at Dex's Marina looking at his boat. How it relates to the BHB I have no idea, they need to explain it a bit better. Right now I don't think she has Dex on a damn thing. No prints at the scene, Dex got rid of his slides a few eps back, and I don't think there is anything tying him to any other murders.

• twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dexter smashes Deb in the season finale. Smfh.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that a hunch or a spoiler?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Connect what dots? What is linking his boat with whatever, I don't even know what paperwork she is looking at or which case it relates to or anything. I remember her looking at a piece of paper that had Deb and Dex's names on it, then she's at a Marina and the guy says Dex's name, and then she's at Dex's Marina looking at his boat. How it relates to the BHB I have no idea, they need to explain it a bit better. Right now I don't think she has Dex on a damn thing. No prints at the scene, Dex got rid of his slides a few eps back, and I don't think there is anything tying him to any other murders.

Yea i really dont see where laguerta makes the leap.
    She is working solely on her feeling that Doakes was
    never guilty so somebody else int he police dept is.

There aren't any strong links but she's looking for
    actively looking to connect someone within the dept so
    perhaps things that are normally looked over or easily
    explained away are under a more potent microscope.

Or it just could be that old adage FBI aint got ? on a woman
    with a mission.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    dexter is a ? ? right now
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    dexter is a ? ? right now

this was mad simpage right here. ? seem so unnatural.
    Now I want hannah to die. She slayed a serial killer with the
    ? .

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If next season is the last season, then Hannah may make sense.

Issac said that he was once like Dexter, that love made him feel "alive". That may be Dexters way out, Hannah will be his love and be the reason he can stop.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad they wrapped up Isaac, the arson guy story is lame, I guess Laguerta story is gonna be the next big problem for him
  • marc123
    Options
    dude being laid to rest w/ his dead bf was oddly touching. not endin with the normal wrapped in plastic was a nice touch 2. interested to see how it all plays out....

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? simping that ? joey put his self out there,, he wins simp of the yr hands down
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    ? simping that ? joey put his self out there,, he wins simp of the yr hands down

why he is not dead or locked up by now is unbelievable when he was simpin hard for Deb I knew he was weak. Angel got played but said ? it and went and bought a bar/business. Joey caping for a skripa that gives her boss head on her break SMFH
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »

why he is not dead or locked up by now is unbelievable when he was simpin hard for Deb I knew he was weak. Angel got played but said ? it and went and bought a bar/business. Joey caping for a skripa that gives her boss head on her break SMFH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0JanWpG8M
  • requiem v2.0
    Options
    Quinn is in deep if Dexter doesn't handle the guy that killed Isaac. He has Joey on tape talking about taking the evidence.

Dexter has somehow found happiness which is good for his character, but did anyone notice that look Hannah gave him at the end. It looked like she was having second thoughts about everything.

I'm glad they closed off the Isaac storyline and are opening up another with this arsonist. This will definitely tie into the burning of the church from the first ep.
  • marc123
    Options
    I'm glad they closed off the Isaac storyline and are opening up another with this arsonist. This will definitely tie into the burning of the church from the first ep.

thats true, but didnt they rule Travis's death as a Suicide.

but, if this series ends with Dex bein able to stop killin cold turkey. jus cuz he is in love with Hannah and feels 'alive'. thats ? .
  • requiem v2.0
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

thats true, but didnt they rule Travis's death as a Suicide.

but, if this series ends with Dex bein able to stop killin cold turkey. jus cuz he is in love with Hannah and feels 'alive'. thats ? .
    They did, but with this guy close I have a feeling LaGuerta is going to start asking him some questions. Who knows where it could lead. LaGuerta is making some big jumps to get to Dexter being the Bay Harbour Butcher, but at least I get how she came to this conclusion. I still don't think she has any concrete evidence to put him away, unless she catches him in the act, or there is something to connect him to Travis.

I don't think Dex is going to stop killing because of Hannah, she doesn't seem to be stoping him from doing it, and he doesn't seem like he wants to stop. It's just easier for him to talk about it with her. He's not like Isaac, Isaac is not a serial killer, or a psychopath/sociopath like Dex. His Dark Passenger will always be with him (hopefully) but Hannah probably makes it easier to deal with.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quinn is in deep if Dexter doesn't handle the guy that killed Isaac. He has Joey on tape talking about taking the evidence.

Dexter has somehow found happiness which is good for his character, but did anyone notice that look Hannah gave him at the end. It looked like she was having second thoughts about everything.

I noticed that too
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Hannah is going to ? on Dexter. She has ? on every dude before him, why is Dex different?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i was wondering why the actor who plays isaac looked so familiar, he played titus pollo on Rome, loved that show, wish it could've lasted longer than 2 seasons, he's a good actor

Rome was dope, apparently the show was too expensive.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show has been sort of weak since the Trinity Killer.