OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options

Comments

• requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Hannah is going to ? on Dexter. She has ? on every dude before him, why is Dex different?
    I just don't see how anyone can ever trust a poisoner. She can poison your food, clothes, even your freaking pen cap. Dex is a somewhat straight up killer, but she can get you from miles away, days later. He must really be in love for him to let her this far in.

• sillyrbbt_03
    sillyrbbt_03 Members Posts: 104
    Options
    I was hoping Hannah wouldnt be saved so fkin close i prefer all Dex past btches over this hoe

apparently they had to write Issac out cuz of schedule conflicts which sucks
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once dex exposed his feelings for her it cut her feelings off now he's going to have to ? her.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear this guy Dexter is just getting dumber and dumber.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dex has made it official for Hannah, he's going to wife that up.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannah went after Deb in the preview for next week
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghost of my ? Doakes is comin for Dexter's ass. real talk!

another solid episode
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayee that was pretty awesome
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suddenly hate deb after seeing those faces. I don't know why.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deb framed Hannah.

But what's really important:
    1355109877838.jpg
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea Deb had jealous ? all over her face.

Thinkin with her ? she about to ? Dex life all
    up. ? was about to cuff the perfect mate. I kinda
    feel bad...but I kinda dont. What dex look like ridin off into the
    sunset and ? . Season Finale gonna be dope though.

I'm just tryin to figure out why Dex couldnt think of the possibility that Deb
    wanted to get Hannah out the way so bad she'd frame her. It was quite apparent
    to me, but then I guess that goes into the whole notion that all this time
    Dexter has been an unreliable narrator.

Slick as ? how Laguerta set Dex up she almost had him to, if it weren't for
    the slip of a tongue from Estaban ? woulda been busted.

I wonder what charges Laguerta brining up on Dex next week though.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    ? are wild bruh.

I wasn't expecting for Laguerta to do that though, I enjoyed that scene.

But I also have a feeling the next episode is gonna be partly an imagination sequence... They've done it before.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ? are wild bruh.

I wasn't expecting for Laguerta to do that though, I enjoyed that scene.

But I also have a feeling the next episode is gonna be partly an imagination sequence... They've done it before.

That'd be a cheap device. I remember when they did that before.

I hope they dont do that but I have a funny feeling since you mentioned
    it that you are right.

I wonder if Dex is gonna end up killin Hannah and smashin Debra.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    pretty stupid for him to turn in someone who knows he's a serial killer
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking good but there are some plot holes

If they saw Dex kidnap dude ain't he actually caught?

They just let him go chill out at home after that?

• Amotekun
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

They never saw him kidnap dude cuz he didnt. THey met up at the pier location.

The cop never actually saw dexter and him together and cant even place dexter at the
    scene of the plastic wrap and chain saw. Luckily, dexter uses gloves and ? ...no prints.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

They would've arrested him later that night. But this show does have a lot of plot holes lol.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah debs a dumb ? for setting up hannah. I was wondering how dex and deb for going to become enemies. There a promo pic of them facing off in the finale. Theres mad spoilerd online fot the finale snd season 8

• requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Dex is in deep right now. Jimenez knows who he is and can turn him in. Lugertta is probably already getting an APB on him. Then Hannah can back up that story for some leniency, and then both Dex and Deb are up ? creek. That's probably why in the preview Dex is thinking it's time to run and that he doesn't want Deb to take any of the blame.

I'm not sure how he gets out of all this, or maybe that's the cliff hanger, him running. He can't be arrested and go to trial, I don't see any way of him winning. There is just too much evidence against him. So he has to bounce. Maybe Deb has to find him in Season 8? Prob not though.

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    It looks like he is tryin to rsecue hannah I feel bad for her cuz he had I down girl and deb tricked his azz
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Dex is in deep right now. Jimenez knows who he is and can turn him in. Lugertta is probably already getting an APB on him. Then Hannah can back up that story for some leniency, and then both Dex and Deb are up ? creek. That's probably why in the preview Dex is thinking it's time to run and that he doesn't want Deb to take any of the blame.

I'm not sure how he gets out of all this, or maybe that's the cliff hanger, him running. He can't be arrested and go to trial, I don't see any way of him winning. There is just too much evidence against him. So he has to bounce. Maybe Deb has to find him in Season 8? Prob not though.

co ? fukin sign. I couldnt have said it better myself. jus too much ? working against Dex. Hannah and Jimenez both kno whats up. Lugertta almost catchin him red handed was fun to see. him disappearing into a cloud of smoke was cool.

season 8 should be EPIC.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    yeah 8 i believe will be a manhunt for dex
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First, way too many ways to neatly wrap this one up for season eight to be a manhunt.

Second, I'm glad I'm not the only one who peeped the Debra setup of Hannah.

In like a month's time, she went from uncomfortable with Dexter murdering people to calling in hits. A set up is suddenly beyond her? Furthermore, every time she's been shown taking those pills, she's taken at least two. "I took ONE last night." We see her at LaGuerta's popping plural pills.

Third, I feel we're witnessing LaGuerta's downfall happening right now.

She brought dude who hates her ? guts in to help bring down his friend's son. I feel the tipping point is going to be him making LaGuerta look like she's framing Dexter to get his job back. He'll excuse Dexter for murdering the gangsters to make his character seem competent, but he'll stop just shy of thinking him the real Butcher.

Fourth, handcuff sequence is probably a dream.

Hannah will go to prison or die, keeping his secret either way, which will see Debra confess to the set up in a "I did you a favor!" Dexter goes physically free, but we get another season of him trapped in women troubles.

Season 8's probably going to make Dex vs. Deb adversarial. They've pretty much collaborated this season and only squared off hardline on Hannah, but if/when Hannah goes bye bye, I get the feeling the Butcher ? 'll ramp up next year on some "What are you gonna do? Tell on me?"