OFFICIAL DEXTER SEASON 7...LETS GO

Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? . It's gettin tight around here.

I got five on it that Batista gonna get retired permanently this season.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think dexter creame pied ole girl
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like laguerta got him
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Deb say a ? dead then a ? dead?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    how a ? did laguearta get dex? like i saw she looked at his name, but I have no idea how that got him
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    I think she found out from that list that he is the only guy in Miami metro that has a boat and could be him that's dumping those bodies in the harbor. Maybe she don't got him but she is damn close
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are all the computers on this show unlocked? Does a writer not have back up files? Come on.
    show is going to ?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Why are all the computers on this show unlocked? Does a writer not have back up files? Come on.
    show is going to ?

This season has been stupid, but atleast its entertaining. The last two were so stupid I couldn't even enjoy them that much.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So im supposed to believe Dexter gonna ? the ? James Bond character? no way Dexter should survive this season ... But he will :/
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dex is wat smarter than ? James bond. Doakes would have beat ? dudes ass. And dex served Doakes
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? . that was a good eposide.

Deb gone ? Hanna. ? gone set Dex off. final season will be a all out Deb vs. Dexter war. with Dex finally killin Deb as the series comes to a close.....or i could be wrong. either its gone be one helleva ride.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    its funny how deb always look kinda cute, but then you see her in the same room as hannah mckay and all of a sudden deb looks mad average.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    show is going to ?

This season has been stupid, but atleast its entertaining. The last two were so stupid I couldn't even enjoy them that much.
    cs its nowhere near as bad as the last 2
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny how deb always look kinda cute, but then you see her in the same room as hannah mckay and all of a sudden deb looks mad average.

ay bruh

I'd ? Deb's ? mouth all night.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Deb aint treat a good brother right ...
  • Will Munny
    Options

ay bruh

I'd ? Deb's ? mouth all night.
    I would let Deb give me herpes.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how a ? did laguearta get dex? like i saw she looked at his name, but I have no idea how that got him

She was probably thinking about how Doakes always calling Dex a freak. You know he thought Dex was a weird ass ? . I guess we going to have to wait til next week to find out her reasoning

And about Deb....I don't know man, but she been gettin sexier and sexier every episode. And I'm not into skinny small ? having white chicks
  • Will Munny
    Options
    cause deb ain't dressin like she just came from a rodeo anymore.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way to save this series is for the writer who have built up dexter and made people root him on, even tho he is a serial killer, to make everyone make a choice if they hate him or not.....he has to ? deb, and hopefully it is revealed that he also killed his "overbearing" father. That ? would be GOAT, it would be like when hulk hogan joined the nWo and became a bad guy, it forces viewers and fans to take a side.

That's the only way to save this ? hole of a show.....and to think all the possibilities they had to make this show great after season 4 with trinity and Rita dying.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Only way to save this series is for the writer who have built up dexter and made people root him on, even tho he is a serial killer, to make everyone make a choice if they hate him or not.....he has to ? deb, and hopefully it is revealed that he also killed his "overbearing" father. That ? would be GOAT, it would be like when hulk hogan joined the nWo and became a bad guy, it forces viewers and fans to take a side.

That's the only way to save this ? hole of a show.....and to think all the possibilities they had to make this show great after season 4 with trinity and Rita dying.

series dont need savin. ok season 6 was below average. yes. but it still had trill scenes, plus it was all set up for one of the goat tv chiffhangers ever. so it is what it is. imo, Dex killin Deb is a fore gone conclusion imo. n bout Dex killin his pops n a flashback. um. didnt pops say he died of heart disease. smh. ? need to stop complainin n jus enjoy the ride. its tv for ? sake. smh. like the other ? yappin bout ppls pc's dont have passwords. ? pls... who tha ? cares!

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    didn't mind 6. only season I flat out hated was 5. I'm loving this season so far
  • Will Munny
    Options
    6 was ? horrible. ? IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD THE WHOLE TIME! What a ? played out concept.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6 was ? horrible. ? IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD THE WHOLE TIME! What a ? played out concept.

Yea that is a overdone trope. Dex shoulda seen that comin. Dunny was an unreliable narrator, but at the same time so is Dex. We are only seeing this show through Dexter's eyes his voice all that.

We've been relying on his voice the whole series. Its kinda of nice to see Deb ask him the questions audiences been shaking their fists to ask.

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I think dexter creame pied ole girl

of course dex ? that ? ... ? raw ? random broads, on his ? table. he aint got no rubbers in that rubber apron
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2012
    Options
    man, i normally ? on female characters on TV shows, but i actually feel bad for Deb. that ? was hard to watch in that scene when she was unraveling.