Options
    Deb framed Hannah.

But what's really important:
    1355109877838.jpg
    lmao
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was obvious that Debra set up Hannah, she made it clear when Hannah visited her that she would "do anything" to keep Dexter safe from her. Hannah said if she had done it, Deb would be dead.

Dexter ? up though, he should've stuck w his gut instead of emotion. Hannah is a woman who is vengeful, I doubt she will spill about Dexter, but, if this was real life, you wouldn't wanna turn in the person who knows about your secrets.

LaGuerta is irritating. I don't think they've ever seen the set up, plus there was a chain saw, something never used by the Bay Harbor Butcher. He left the saw running, for what? It's to throw them off. She will catch on to Dexter but it will go ignored because of her emotional attachment to Doakes. She will end up gone soon, I doubt by death (which I would like to see). They make it seem like that though, highly doubt it. I also think the arrest ? is a Dexter daydream.

Hannah gets killed next episode, it has to be done.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    In the preview for next week it looks like Jimenez might get caught by Dexter again, and this time he isn't going to see the light of day. Then if Dex breaks Hannah out and kills her he may be in the clear. Right now everything that LaGuerta has on Dex is circumstantial and her personal connection to Doakes could hinder her prosecution of Dexter.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks Matthews knows that Dexter is a killer, and is purposely setting him up to ? Laguerta when she gets too close to the truth?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Surprise, Mother ? !"
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    "Surprise, Mother ? !"

Suplise ?

• Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannah is gonna commit suicide (if u watch that preview, that's her that slumps over in the paddy wagon). Mathews has to know about Dexter. He was his pops best friend n seemed like he insisted on keeping LaGuerta away. Them emotions gonna get LaGuerta axed
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    That would be a mind ? of a twist.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks Matthews knows that Dexter is a killer, and is purposely setting him up to ? Laguerta when she gets too close to the truth?

He hates LaGuerta, he wants that revenge for her ass for all of the dirt she's done. I thought the same thing. I think he's been known its Dexter, Matthews is trolling her and playing Dex like chess.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah I always thought Matthews knew and I used to think lundy did too
  • Phantom Pain
    Options
    Mathews knows, he probably had something with Dexters dad to only have him ? bad guys that got through the cracks. Think he more or less playing with LaGuerta cause he know she emotionally attached to Doakes.. But one thing I noticed, how did Mathews know to go look for that plastic in that boathouse? Is it just me, or did it seem like he went strait to the cabinets?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Mathews knows, he probably had something with Dexters dad to only have him ? bad guys that got through the cracks. Think he more or less playing with LaGuerta cause he know she emotionally attached to Doakes.. But one thing I noticed, how did Mathews know to go look for that plastic in that boathouse? Is it just me, or did it seem like he went strait to the cabinets?

Dex found it, knew he could use it as a way to throw off LaGuerta. Deb planted the evidence & key in the tool box, which led them to the abandoned place. Looking in the cabinets was just searching for evidence.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not a bad guess. She got killed in the books by the Ice Cream Truck Killer, so she's technically been around way too long as is. The whole double cross with the ? ? that got Matthews fired has to be playing in his head. It's hilarious how dumb both of them are, though. How do you go to someone who openly hates you for help? What logic is at work there?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season finale tonight
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So yeah she really did try to poison Deb

Boss lady on Deb's ass

Dexter is crazy

wow.Deb smoked that ass.? is deep

Damn Hanna got free
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finale was a little dry, but I didn't expect Deb to do that. Lol. I guess Hannah is gonna be the big bad of the last season... yay...
    off the record I would ? Jennifer Carpenter just to hear her say "holy ? you came inside of me" EBRC every day bruh
  • VIBE
    Options
    What a damn intense finale.

The ending though was sloppy, detective work can trace that ? ...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bet Angel will find something fishy about this next season BUT he's not a detective so he cannot do ? .
  • Phantom Pain
    Options
    Told yall Hannah was gon commit suicide..just didn't succeed
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Finale was a little dry, but I didn't expect Deb to do that. Lol. I guess Hannah is gonna be the big bad of the last season... yay...
    off the record I would ? Jennifer Carpenter just to hear her say "holy ? you came inside of me" EBRC every day bruh

I don't think Hanna will be the big bad, I think dex is the big bad of the last season

Hanna may never show up again.She's on the run and never tried to hurt Dexter.She just showed Dex that he's just a killer like the ppl he kills
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    solid finale imo.

damn! those Doakes flash backs were classic. good 2 see him again. Nice to see the pre season 1 ? . where Doakes 1st picks up that something is off with Dex.

nice scene in the elevator. with Lugertta and Dex. i thought Dex was gonna admit it. like, "yea. ? I am the Bay Harbour Butcher. and what?"

I liked Lugertta all season, sad to see her die. my fav line of from her of the finale. "Put him down!!!"

I loved how Hannah ethered Deb's soul. Deb: "You are a liar and a killer." Hannah: "Atleast Im not a hypocrite." dammmmnnn!. I could almost hear Debra's soul burning slow.

I was kinda lookin 4 ward to season 8 of "Dex on the run" while Miami Metro chases him. but I guess like someone else said. Dex might be season 8's big bad. n like Dexter said this is the beginning of the end....
  • VIBE
    Options
    I was dying when Doakes was like, "you don't even walk normal, you glide, like..like a ? lizard on ice", dude always said random ? to describe things.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only fitting when you think of earlier seasons between deb and laguerta and how they couldn't stand each other that deb ends up being the one that kills her lol
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannah skating was a good little twist. Did she leave Dexter a black version of the plant she gave him in the beginning?

Also, gotta admit Laguerta did the damn thing at the end when she slick interrogated Debra. They made her death way too obvious, though. She showed up with no back up at the shipyard on a call from a convict? Even with everyone in the precinct thinking her name was mud, she's still the captain, so orders still matter.

When Deb had made the phone call to track Laguerta, it was pretty much screaming, "I'm coming to ? her." If Dexter caught the ? , I would've been more surprised. Whole last scene was anticlimax. Then Dex and Deb slo-mo walking back through Angel's party looking like Edward and Bella from Twilight just made me smh.

At least make Deb look conflicted. She's model walking after killing a cop?