The Allen Iverson Appreciation Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just think that alcohol got the better of him during the last 2 yrs of his career.

Dont forget he was going through a divorce as well......all that ? has an effect on a person
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When that doc coming out?
  • zerocool
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Iverson beats Charles in Assists Per game each year of his career
    Charles kills Iverson (and most in NBA) in rebounds, but Iverson does pretty well for a shooting guard of 6’0 for rebounds.
    Iverson shot better free throws than Charles (Charles was known for being a good free throw shooter)
    Iverson’s 3pt percentage is better than Charles
    Charles shot a better FG% through his career
    Iverson beat Charles in steals per game for career
    Iverson committed less fouls throughout career than Charles

Wrong thread homie.
    community.allhiphop.com/discussion/495829/funniest-dumbest-things-said-in-the-cheap-seats-vol-1#latest

How you gonna say wrong thread and my line is to show how great Iverson was and which class he belongs to? People try to put Iverson on regular Superstar status and I'm saying people need to appreciate him as being one of the best of the best of the best and I'm proving it by showing him better in many ways than another NBA legend who is without a doubt a Hall of Famer and great but even in Barkley's greatness he still wasn't as good as Iverson (another 76er). Tired of people comparing him with Mookie, Stockton, and regular Hall of Famers and not people like Karl Malone, and other top of the Hall of Famers. I'm elevating Iverson to his rightful status, so What's your point homie?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iverson beats Charles in Assists Per game each year of his career
    Charles kills Iverson (and most in NBA) in rebounds, but Iverson does pretty well for a shooting guard of 6’0 for rebounds.
    Iverson shot better free throws than Charles (Charles was known for being a good free throw shooter)
    Iverson’s 3pt percentage is better than Charles
    Charles shot a better FG% through his career
    Iverson beat Charles in steals per game for career
    Iverson committed less fouls throughout career than Charles

Wrong thread homie.
    community.allhiphop.com/discussion/495829/funniest-dumbest-things-said-in-the-cheap-seats-vol-1#latest

How you gonna say wrong thread and my line is to show how great Iverson was and which class he belongs to? People try to put Iverson on regular Superstar status and I'm saying people need to appreciate him as being one of the best of the best of the best and I'm proving it by showing him better in many ways than another NBA legend who is without a doubt a Hall of Famer and great but even in Barkley's greatness he still wasn't as good as Iverson (another 76er). Tired of people comparing him with Mookie, Stockton, and regular Hall of Famers and not people like Karl Malone, and other top of the Hall of Famers. I'm elevating Iverson to his rightful status, so What's your point homie?

You are comparing a guards stats to a power forwards stats. They don't even have the same responsibilities on the court.That is why I say your post is dumb. You actually put up stats that show Iverson is better at shooting threes? Really? Come on cuzzin. You are a very good poster I expect better from you.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after reading that Bad Boys Pistons tribute thread a few months ago tho, IDK how ANYBODY can honestly say A.I better than Isiah Thomas tho. I mean my ? ......dude beat ALL the GOATs and carried that ? team.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    after reading that Bad Boys Pistons tribute thread a few months ago tho, IDK how ANYBODY can honestly say A.I better than Isiah Thomas tho. I mean my ? ......dude beat ALL the GOATs and carried that ? team.

AI was more athletic. That's about it. Zeke was a better shooter, passer, had better handles, better on ball defender and was tougher.
  • zerocool
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

AI was more athletic. That's about it. Zeke was a better shooter, passer, had better handles, better on ball defender and was tougher.

Zeke definitely better than AI. He defeated bird....magic...jordan to win rings. AI cooll but lacked discipline.

Can't wait for AI HOF speech
  • O.G.
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

Zeke definitely better than AI.
    Is Zeke better than Isiah tho?
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

Zeke definitely better than AI.
    Is Zeke better than Isiah tho?

Zeke ? on Isiah b, everyone knows this. This reminded me of 4th grade when my Puerto Rican homeboy tried trading me a Penny Hardaway card for an Anfernee Hardaway.