Kimi your in for a fun weekend huh?

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw, hell another challenger about to get his ass kicked.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    @Sour i dont know much of anything about you but got damn ? claylady is destroying you right now bruh.
    RIP Sour

I dunno whether to click ether or lol but she sure has a way of words to my heart so ether, lol, cosign.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    #Conflict wrote: »
    @Sour i dont know much of anything about you but got damn ? claylady is destroying you right now bruh.
    RIP Sour

I dunno whether to click ether or lol but she sure has a way of words to my heart so ether, lol, cosign.

;;)
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh holy smokes this ? chea is awful ima throw In the towl for you bro
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Hi

53558B59-8DD1-4CAC-B27F-7A37157888A0-7735-00000626DAF055DF.jpg

Is this pic photoshopped? If not then Kimi looks great for a 40 year old. Your skin is near flawless.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Aw, hell another challenger about to get his ass kicked.

It's just jokes (to me), I don't actually have anything against either of these dudes.....lol
    ;)
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    aww, I'm happy for them.

blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg

I'm being genuinely real. I've been in a better position, more independent and I'm blessed for where it's taken me.

Getting married 1 month after I dipped says a lot. My friend calls them thing 1 and thing 2, lol.

May ? bless his soul.

• Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    aww, I'm happy for them.

blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg

I'm being genuinely real. I've been in a better position, more independent and I'm blessed for where it's taken me.

Getting married 1 month after I dipped says a lot. My friend calls them thing 1 and thing 2, lol.

May ? bless his soul.

It mainly says that they were together during your relationship....lol

but whatever the case you two were obviously better apart. I'm sure both of you are happier with other people. ? happens
    :-??
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time i see this ? post i think he is typing with a mouth full of sour candy bitter beer face ass ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2012
    Options

lol, with all the stuff that I was doing to her in 4 months and being in an open relationship, doesn't that make him worse than me?

I'm just glad that's not my child and wife, I hope this 4th marriage works out well. They look really happy.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Every time i see this ? post i think he is typing with a mouth full of sour candy bitter beer face ass ? .

Bruh, you boston ? is wack as ? . I hope you break your knees and ski off a cliff, ? ? . You impregnated an ex stripper that ? other IC ? and have the audacity to get at me.

? ? yo life.

• Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Did you see this post Blazini? Do you remember ? on Max 3 years back and hurting his feelings because I don't.....lol
    @Max

what's your beef with Kat bruh?

I used to post heavy 3 years back..no problems with nobody...than after upgrade i got kimi,dro kat blazini(r.i.p) throwing shots..making up ? sayn i work fast food..me being half mexican..sayn i was ugly when ms jones confirmed i wasnt a ugly ass ? ..Its not no beef..im just throwing shots back
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Kimi your husband looks like a ? ...you need to drop him and come get with me a real ? you big ? ?

Aren't you white?
  • John_Blazini
    Options

Did you see this post Blazini? Do you remember ? on Max 3 years back and hurting his feelings because I don't.....lol
    @Max

I used to post heavy 3 years back..no problems with nobody...than after upgrade i got kimi,dro kat blazini(r.i.p) throwing shots..making up ? sayn i work fast food..me being half mexican..sayn i was ugly when ms jones confirmed i wasnt a ugly ass ? ..Its not no beef..im just throwing shots back

Nope lol i appologized for hurting his feelings but honsetly no.. and I have a pretty good memory most of the time. I have roasted alot of people. *shrugs*
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

@Max

Nope lol i appologized for hurting his feelings but honsetly no.. and I have a pretty good memory most of the time. I have roasted alot of people. *shrugs*

Me too....I've beefed with so many people I don't remember either, but this dude is still holding on 3 years later and we don't even remember the ? that caused him so much pain.....these dudes are sensitive as ? ...lol.

I've got roasted a million times and I'm not on this ? ...smh
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lmao are those suppose to be a diss hahaha i call my son side show bob all the time.... son you're Charlie Murphy wack... Blazini >>> you look wise Gonzo
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Everytime i see you post i think how your sons looks like sideshow bob or that one ? of american idol an also how u got a ? pregnant and moved in with her...dAmn b didnt she suck up towers too? N u kissn the ? bruh..

Max,
    I know you've been hurt by, someone else...I can tell by the way you carry yourself.... :(

Let go of the pain max......we don't remember.

It's been 3 years, just let it go.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U laughed tho...its just jokes b
  • John_Blazini
    Options

Bruh, you boston ? is wack as ? . I hope you break your knees and ski off a cliff, ? ? . You impregnated an ex stripper that ? other IC ? and have the audacity to get at me.

? ? yo life.

lol i was talking bout Mex B but clealry you're upset at me still lol
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    So Max do you really look like Gonzo b ? Legal citizens want to know b.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

? ? yo life.

lol i was talking bout Mex B but clealry you're upset at me still lol

Oh my bad, I wish you and peach a happy life bruh.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    So Max do you really look like Gonzo b ? Legal citizens want to know b.

I think I do vaguely recall being the one to make that comparison, either way he refuses to post his picture....ever again because of it.

So now he just post other people's pics and roast those, no doubt living in fear of it ever surfacing.

The comparison was spot on.